Which restaurants to eat at?

Gothedistance

I would go most anywhere to find where I belong
Hello everyone! I’m going on my second ever trip to WDW at the end of June! My group of 3 will be going for 4 days, and we’re looking to spend 1 day at each park. For breakfast, we’ll just eat cereal, but for lunch we’re probably going to go with mobile order or quick service in the parks. For dinner, we want to do sit down, preferably in the parks, but I’m open to going to resorts. We’re not getting park hopper tickets. I would appreciate some opinions on the best QS/TS there is! Thanks all.

MK - QS= Columbia Harbor House; TS= The Wave (walk there) or Grand Floridian Cafe (boat ride)

DHS - QS =all options are equally poor here; TS = SciFi Dine In is fun, food ok

AK = QS = Satuli Canteen; TS = Tiffins or Yak & Yeti

EP - QS= Sunshine Seasons; TS = pick a restaurant in World Showcase (none are outstanding, most are ok)

Best food overall is in AK. If you like tapas, visit Nomad Lounge and make a meal of it.

MK - QS= Columbia Harbor House; TS= The Wave (walk there) or Grand Floridian Cafe (boat ride)

DHS - QS =all options are equally poor here; TS = SciFi Dine In is fun, food ok

AK = QS = Satuli Canteen; TS = Tiffins or Yak & Yeti

EP - QS= Sunshine Seasons; TS = pick a restaurant in World Showcase (none are outstanding, most are ok)

Best food overall is in AK. If you like tapas, visit Nomad Lounge and make a meal of it.

Thank you very much for the input! Is the England pavilion restaurant still good in EPCOT? I remember having a pretty good burger there.

MK - Tony’s or BOG
Epcot - Coral Reef, Chefs, Tutto Italia, or Le Cellier
DHS - 50’s Prime Time Cafe
AK - Rainforest Cafe
AKL - Boma

EPCOT - Any of the countries
AK - Flame Tree (sit down by the river) and Tusker House (dinner)
MK - Be Our Guest (lunch) and Harbor House (dinner) {both TS}
DHS - ABC Commissary (lunch) and Drive In (dinner)

Our family looks at the menus to see what we really would order.

Enjoy!

MK - BOG for lunch, LTT for supper
AK - Flame tree or Satuli for lunch, Tusker house for dinner or take bus to Boma at AKL
HS - Backlot Express for lunch altho none are outstanding, Sci-Fi or 50 PT for dinner
EP - Tangierine cafe for lunch, Rose & Crown, or Biergarten for dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter