***Who is watching the Bachelorette/Bachelor?*** Updated thread

Will you be watching this season of the Bachelorette?

• I have a membership to Bachelor Nation, been waiting for summer!

• If there is nothing else to do

• I'd rather watch paint dry...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Again, Cassie is doing what she is doing because of the influence of her father.
It had never been mentioned that 'she wasn't in love'... or 'wasn't sure'.
She needed her daddy to tell her if it was okay or not. THAT was how she was going to be sure.
On the hometown, she didn't question her relationship with Colton, at all.... she DEFENDED it.

Look at that Fantasy Date. They were head over heels, and can't keep their hands off each other... "everything is perfect!!!!!" UNTIL she brought up her 'daddy'.
Sudden, instant ice, and crickets. From all in love and "everything is perfect'.... to frigid.

She was visibly upset after she mentioned her daddy, when Colton didn't jump all onboard, all concerned about putting her daddy first.
She said, once again, to Colton, that her dad didn't approve, and she then snapped at Colton, very pointedly, "..... and you're okay with that!???"

When Colton said that this did not change his feelings for her... (daddy didn't come first, daddy didn't determine/affect/dictate his love/feelings) THAT very moment was when it all changed.
She actually said later that she was disappointed in Colton's reaction.

People.... this is something that I can see with the clarity of crystal.

But, remember.... IT ISN'T OVER.

Ugh. Watching Cassie’s daddy sticking his nose into the relationship in Portugal, causing TV drama. What a foolish, controlling man. If he didn't think she could find a lasting relationship through the show then he should have leaned on her before she went on the show. He’s fallen right into the hands of the producers who just want drama. What an idiot, he’s putting a wedge between Cassie and her family instead of between Cassie and Colton by coming to Portugal and pressuring her to dump Colton ... no matter what happens between them. ETA: She will never forget that daddy caused her to break up with Colton

Last edited:
Gotta say, as much as I’m bored with Colton in general, the Cassie breakup was one of the rawest, realest moments on the show.

I’m watching the ‘Girls Tell All’ and the 23 year old trama llama is making me throw up in my mouth a little.

I couldn't watch "Girls Tell All" for more than like 2 seconds. The vast majority of them are not mature enough to pick an apartment, let alone be married. Good heavens. I'd be so embarrassed if I was the parent of most of them. Ugh.

I loved that a little while after Demi announced that she was promiscuous that Chris asked her if her parents were proud of her. Of course they are! lol

She was only on the show to deflower Colton. smh

Yes.... OMG..... most of these women are worse than 12-13 year old middle-school-mean-girls.
UGGGGHHHHHH
But, it was fun!!!!! :happytv:

We all know how Colton was the Peter Pan, perpetual 12 year old. So, maybe this is why some of those girls were there.

But, you know what... When I was watching Colton handle the situation with Cassie, I was like...
WHAT DO YOU KNOW... COLTON JUST GREW UP.

Oh barf. It’s Hannah B. And to make things worse they broadcast her immature acceptance of the role. Ugh. I think the show might have finally jumped the shark for me. I am so not interested in recent college graduates trying to find ‘luv’. How old will the boys be and the next year how old will the girls be? Will this turn into ‘Bachelor High School’!?

I spoiled myself over Cassie so it was not a surprise. Colton is so far into her and she is not ... that’ll be done in a couple of months. I will actually feel bad for him.

Oh barf. It’s Hannah B. And to make things worse they broadcast her immature acceptance of the role. Ugh. I think the show might have finally jumped the shark for me. I am so not interested in recent college graduates trying to find ‘luv’. How old will the boys be and the next year how old will the girls be? Will this turn into ‘Bachelor High School’!?

I spoiled myself over Cassie so it was not a surprise. Colton is so far into her and she is not ... that’ll be done in a couple of months. I will actually feel bad for him.
I don’t know if I can watch a season of Hannah B’s voice. She hesitates between many of her words. I don’t know if she ever completes a sentence or thought. I can’t imagine a whole season of listening to her.

I don’t know if I can watch a season of Hannah B’s voice. She hesitates between many of her words. I don’t know if she ever completes a sentence or thought. I can’t imagine a whole season of listening to her.
She’s just so ... green. In every way. The bachelorette preview was painful.

I think the Hannah B was a TERRIBLE choice. As others have said, she cannot even finish a sentence. They should've gone back to the well like with Ari if they didn't like Hannah G or Tayisha. As for last night, I hope for Colton's sake, that Kassie is being real. Doubt it, but hope so.

I was hoping it would not be Hanna B. She was kind of crazy with her hissing and didn't she say she had major issues of some sort? I just remember her first one on one with Colton and she was acting so bizarre, unable to talk, was inside her head, worrying about the other girls, kind of ruined the date. I would think she would not want to go through that, but I guess as the bachelorette, she now has the power.

I was hoping it would be Tayisha.

I think Hannah B is cute and she seems like she could be in a place where she's ready for marriage and kids. Doubtful the guys her age are though. I think her quirky personality schtick will get old though. I think Hannah G would have been a better choice, but have read that she wasn't always in line with what producers wanted from her, which will turn them off to any consideration for bachelorette. Tayshia would have been a decent choice too, but we know the show's track record when it comes to minorities. Ugh.

I'm still a little confused at the timeline of everything for Colton and Cassie. So, during the breakup episode, Cassie leaves and doesn't even want to date Colton. They show her packing up in the next episode saying she's ready to go home and move on. But then we're to believe Colton comes along a day or two later and all of the sudden she's like "ok we can date". So either they talked privately and re-enacted everything for the cameras, or she really was being held back by the fact he was dating two other girls. But I never got that impression from her. It was weird how she seemingly did a 180 on her position in what seemed to be like a day or two's time. Its almost as if she had no choice - America would think she's a jerk if she didn't give Colton a second chance, which would ruin her reputation and social media would have ripped her a new one.

I also kind of wonder if Colton fell head over heels because of the kind of lifestyle Cassie can give him post-show. She already lives near LA, and we know he moved there recently. She already had dabbled in reality TV and modeling, along with her sister, so the family is well connected. And her sister dates Gregg Sulkin, a famous actor with over 4M followers on social media. Colton has even been photographed hanging out with him lately. Cassie had the most to offer Colton in terms of "next steps" for fame and fortune, which I think could have contributed to his infatuation with her.

WOW... a lot of background info there nkereina!!!!
Interesting.

No, I also never thought that this was because of the situation with two other girls. Not at all. That is how the show works.

So funny that, after ALL of that... they are 'dating'.
Colton moved to CA (supposedly for her) which would mean that he up and moved for a girl who doesn't even wear his ring, or use any word for their relationship except for 'dating'.
UUUGGHHHHHHH.....

If you're just basing it on looks, Cassie is far, far above the other girls in natural beauty. Colton is obviously very infatuated. Taysha is very cute, so is Hannah B., but not on Cassie's level. And her sister, even more so. Great genes in that family.

I had no impression of Hannah B from the season. Shrug.

Does anyone remember the season where, I think, the Bachelor was a naval officer and the girl he chose was the one who was “hard to get “? I’m reminded of my cat chasing a mouse. The thrill is in the chase. I think the real reason Colton wants her is because of the pursuit. I wonder if there’s any future. I’m skeptical.

Does anyone remember the season where, I think, the Bachelor was a naval officer and the girl he chose was the one who was “hard to get “? I’m reminded of my cat chasing a mouse. The thrill is in the chase. I think the real reason Colton wants her is because of the pursuit. I wonder if there’s any future. I’m skeptical.

Yes, Andrew and Tessa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter