who's been recently tagged?

Wahoo I got tagged over the weekend!

Thank you tag fairy!!! :banana:

I got tagged last week too, and the tag came from this thread! :cheer2:

Thank you kind Tag Fairy! I love my tags!!! :love: :banana: :love: :banana: :love: :banana: :love:

Just noticed I got one today. Oh thank you Great Tag Fairy!! :worship: I love my tag!! :cloud9:

Yipee! I got tagged, too! :cool1:
only problem is that the quote the wonderful tag fairy used is mispelled.... but that's ok! I'll keep it (and Harrison, too, if he happened to walk by :rolleyes1 )

After 2 years on DIS and never once asking...I finally got tagged!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Thank you, Oh Great and Wise Tag Fairy!!! :wizard:

I would be happy to donate my "T-shirt" :rolleyes1 people tag as they are long gone from here :cool1: ....anybody want it :thumbsup2 :sad2: ???

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
ooh, I think I know......Hugh Laurie?? (If so, I love him too...that's a great show!!)
House is Hot! :woohoo:

Congrats to all on your new found tags. I'm feelin a bit Eeyorey since the TF never noticed me.

Nope, no new tags in over a year. I was hoping to at least get my pink "survivor" tag.

Nope, no tags at all. I guess I'm just not clever enough for the great and powerful tag fairy, boo hoo!!! Well maybe some day when I least expect it right????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter