2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

I'm so excited! We rescheduled our 9/13-9/16 trip to 10/8 -10/11. We are going to get tickets for the 10/10 party! Now to decide on a costume...

I need help.
I bought 7 Halloween Party tickets for September 27th. My family is going with my husband's parents and they were bringing my sister-in-law and her two daughters. Since I'm an annual pass holder I bought all of our tickets and they were going to pay me back. Literally an hour later my mother-in-law calls and says my sister-in-law and her daughters aren't going to come anymore because they can't afford it. What do I do with my 3 extra tickets!? That's $255 down the drain and we are already splurging to go ourselves! It's making me physically sick. Please help!

I need help.
I bought 7 Halloween Party tickets for September 27th. My family is going with my husband's parents and they were bringing my sister-in-law and her two daughters. Since I'm an annual pass holder I bought all of our tickets and they were going to pay me back. Literally an hour later my mother-in-law calls and says my sister-in-law and her daughters aren't going to come anymore because they can't afford it. What do I do with my 3 extra tickets!? That's $255 down the drain and we are already splurging to go ourselves! It's making me physically sick. Please help!

Since buy and selling through the board isn't allowed, we can't help in this way.

At least you are going on a night when there was an actual AP discount.

All you can do is check around and see if you know anyone else to go with you and they will reimburse you for the tickets.

Good luck

By the way I see you are a NEW Member!
:welcome:

I need help.

If SIL asked you to buy the tickets it's her problem, she owes you, If MIL did then she is on the hook.
Unfortunately if you just ran with it (trying to be helpful) you are stuck

Okay, have definitely decided on going to a party with friends in October. I'll be in LA 14-22 so the 17th or 20th. Crazy expensive but I know it will be worth it. Now... what to wear? :rotfl:

I need help.
Agree with PP. If someone gave you clearance to buy the tickets call them & get honest with them. Tell the person who asked you to buy tickets that you already bought them before getting the phone call, Disney can't refund them, and you can't afford to eat the cost of the extra tickets. If you decided to buy them you're stuck. In that case you could call Disney and try to refund or change them into another night that's priced the same for you to use, no idea if they'll do either.

Okay, have definitely decided on going to a party with friends in October. I'll be in LA 14-22 so the 17th or 20th. Crazy expensive but I know it will be worth it. Now... what to wear? :rotfl:
I'm going on both the 17th and the 20th

We'll be going on Friday, 10/27!! So excited about being able to check out DCA all decked out in its Halloween best prior to the party :hyper:

Wanting to go to the party on the 25th sep - Wednesday. How long can we spend in DCA?
Weekday parties start at 6:00 pm (Sep 25 is a Monday, but there is also a party on Wednesday the 27th), so you should be able to enter DCA at 3:00 pm using the MHP ticket. You can stay in DCA until that park closes (probably around 8:00 pm or there about using last year as a guide). My guess is that most folks that are attending MHP, will hop over to DL when the party starts because they'll want to enjoy all of the party exclusive activities.

I just spent slightly over an hour on hold and got Mickey's Halloween Party tickets for Tuesday, October 3. It will be my first MHP and my friend's very first trip to Disneyland. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

I also now have "Heffalumps and Wozzles" stuck in my head and a very strong urge to watch Winnie the Pooh.

Thank you! Yes I meant the 27th lol. Love the fact we can spend as much time in DCA as we want before heading into Disneyland!
Weekday parties start at 6:00 pm (Sep 25 is a Monday, but there is also a party on Wednesday the 27th), so you should be able to enter DCA at 3:00 pm using the MHP ticket. You can stay in DCA until that park closes (probably around 8:00 pm or there about using last year as a guide). My guess is that most folks that are attending MHP, will hop over to DL when the party starts because they'll want to enjoy all of the party exclusive activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter