Almost everyone can

Haha, one of my earliest jobs was in a laundromat, and I was taught by the master how to fold fitted sheets!

It's pretty simple - you put your hand in one corner, and fold the opposite corner from the bottom end over it, then you do the same on the other side. Once you have that done, you fold the sheet in half lengthwise, and put one corner in the other, then lay it down and fold over the corner and the part of the length of the sheet that is as wide as the corner. From there, fold it again lengthwise, then crosswise, and, voila!

Haha, one of my earliest jobs was in a laundromat, and I was taught by the master how to fold fitted sheets!

It's pretty simple - you put your hand in one corner, and fold the opposite corner from the bottom end over it, then you do the same on the other side. Once you have that done, you fold the sheet in half lengthwise, and put one corner in the other, then lay it down and fold over the corner and the part of the length of the sheet that is as wide as the corner. From there, fold it again lengthwise, then crosswise, and, voila!

This is where you lost me.....:crazy:

So glad I am not the only one. Even the rice cooker is a failure for me. I buy instant rice and it can get a bit sketchy at times. :lmao:I also cannot whistle to save my life. My 7 year old. He just keeps annoying me with his skill.

Don’t buy instant rice for a rice cooker. We buy long grain white (parboiled I think). I throw it in the cooker and add the water and start it. Perfect rice every time.

My mom can do it too. I can see her doing it your way in my head.

cook rice on the stove.
I cannot cook rice on the stove to save my life! Almost 30 years ago now, my grandmother send me a microwave rice cooker as a joke and i have used nithing else since. I love that thing.

Another one that frustrates me is that i cannot make jello. I just will not ever set up for me whatever i do. Lol

Go on a zip line. My wife rode a zip line OVER the midway at the State Fair a few years back, and has been on a zip line at a forest camp. Me, NO THANK YOU.

......... But I cant

Dive into a pool, I'm a good swimmer but cannot dive, no mater what I do, I land feet first
I can dive into a pool, but I can't remember the last time I was at a public pool that DIDN'T have a sign that said NO DIVING. Apparently all the pool owners have the same lawyer. And at my gym they WILL eject you from the pool if they see you dive in.

Go on a zip line. My wife rode a zip line OVER the midway at the State Fair a few years back, and has been on a zip line at a forest camp. Me, NO THANK YOU.
Your wife is brave! You couldn't pay me enough to do a zip line, but the State Fair is the LAST place I would do it. LOL. The midway folks at CalExpo never seem to be "all there".

Your wife is brave! You couldn't pay me enough to do a zip line, but the State Fair is the LAST place I would do it. LOL. The midway folks at CalExpo never seem to be "all there".
Kids are grown........life insurance is paid up.............and she'll be 61 this year.

Flip pancakes. I'm a very experienced cook but it's one (simple) thing I've never been able to get it right. They end up on top of one another or smeared over the side of the griddle. We eat a lot of french toast instead.

Same here! I love to cook and am pretty good at it, but i can't flip a pancake to save my life! They end up half off the griddle and look all gross and misshapen.

1. Swim underwater without getting water up my nose. Yes, I am 42 years old and pinch my nose together with my fingers when I go underwater lol. I've never tried diving lol

2. whistle

3. open a jar or cap with my forefinger and thumb. I wrap my hand around it on the pinkie side and use as much wrist leverage as possible. DH teases me.

4. Give directions using right and left. I freeze up and forget which is which. Especially when mirroring. I put DH's wedding ring on his right hand during our wedding. I'd like to say it was because I was nervous, lol, but it's been a problem my whole life. DH teases me about that too, lol

5. Go on spinny rides. WAY to prone to motion sickness. Yuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter