An Invasion of a "STRANGER" Kind.... NEW THREAD IS UP!! Go Thee NOW!

I'm never up late enough to see you posting at this time. I feel special. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Good morning Lovely Lady! I just got settled at my computer for some morning posting with my coffee! I love it when folks stay up late enough to hang out with me!!! My routine is pretty well-established: check my own thread and reply, go through the PTRs and catch up and say hello, hop over to the TRs and say howdy over there, then go back to my own to post an update if I have one. But the best part is the live chatter :goodvibes

I was just about to yours; hang on, and I'll "see you" over there.

Good morning Lovely Lady! I just got settled at my computer for some morning posting with my coffee! I love it when folks stay up late enough to hang out with me!!! My routine is pretty well-established: check my own thread and reply, go through the PTRs and catch up and say hello, hop over to the TRs and say howdy over there, then go back to my own to post an update if I have one. But the best part is the live chatter :goodvibes

I was just about to yours; hang on, and I'll "see you" over there.

I'm up late tonight because I have a sick husband. He's finally tucked into bed, he keeps waking up to ask me the score of the Celtics game. :rotfl2: I think he has a touch of the flu. He hardly ever gets sick so it freaks me out a bit. I'm still up because I think I might stay home with him tomorrow, he mentioned he might call his doctor and if he feels that badly then I'll probably take him.

Plus, I could use a day off. :rolleyes1

I'm up late tonight because I have a sick husband. He's finally tucked into bed, he keeps waking up to ask me the score of the Celtics game. :rotfl2: I think he has a touch of the flu. He hardly ever gets sick so it freaks me out a bit. I'm still up because I think I might stay home with him tomorrow, he mentioned he might call his doctor and if he feels that badly then I'll probably take him.

Plus, I could use a day off. :rolleyes1

ruh-oh!!! No fun at all! Does that mean you'd have to take a day off school too?? Yikes, not good so early in the term. I sure hope it's not the flu, those are the worst! Funny that he can wake up for the game, though. :rotfl2:

ruh-oh!!! No fun at all! Does that mean you'd have to take a day off school too?? Yikes, not good so early in the term. I sure hope it's not the flu, those are the worst! Funny that he can wake up for the game, though. :rotfl2:

I had school tonight, so no missing school. My first final is on Saturday, it's open book so not a whole lot of studying to do which is nice.

He was so upset when he had to concede and go to bed, he's been looking forward to this game. Our computer is in the bedroom so every once in awhile he goes, "Score?" I tell him and he rolls back over. :rolleyes:

I need to find a group exercise something when I get back, or at least an indoor track- it rains a lot in the NW. ;)

YC?? not a clue. Isn't that the one with Stormalong?? The Bay Stormer Bunch?

OK then, that's the goal- to run around that "track" 12 1/2 times. :scared1: LONG, LONG WAYS away!

You can do it, 12 laps goes by way faster than you'd think, really! Better yet, do it with a 10 year old because then you don't want to look pathetic and you'll do ok.

:rotfl:

Seriously though, it was so much less painful than I expected I've contemplated doing it again. I haven't mind you, but I've thought about it.

But yes, indoor workouts. A must. It's been a VERY soggy spring. Or at least the past few weeks..a soggy late spring. Which may mess iwth baseball tournament tomorrow, wah!

I had school tonight, so no missing school. My first final is on Saturday, it's open book so not a whole lot of studying to do which is nice.

He was so upset when he had to concede and go to bed, he's been looking forward to this game. Our computer is in the bedroom so every once in awhile he goes, "Score?" I tell him and he rolls back over. :rolleyes:

Oh that's great!!! Missing school in an abbreviated form is hard. Say, I'm not sure I even know what you're studying!!! Can you give me the low down??

Poor guy! To miss a game is tough. I know mine is sick when he gives up hubba- hubba. :lmao:

You can do it, 12 laps goes by way faster than you'd think, really! Better yet, do it with a 10 year old because then you don't want to look pathetic and you'll do ok.

Seriously though, it was so much less painful than I expected I've contemplated doing it again. I haven't mind you, but I've thought about it.

But yes, indoor workouts. A must. It's been a VERY soggy spring. Or at least the past few weeks..a soggy late spring. Which may mess iwth baseball tournament tomorrow, wah!

I know my 12 year old could whip the pants off me. I guess having 30 years on him does bad things to the cardio system. ;) I swear to myself I can't do the next run, and always go into it saying to myself-, "I'll just try it". If I dont' make it, that's ok." Always seem to get it done though.

I've heard lots of my FB friends say how wet the NW has been this year. I am NOT a jog in the rain type of gal in any way, shape or form. I think the Y is calling my name. Except our new house is WAY out of town. Not sure I want to drive 1/2 hour each way to get there. Hmmm.... treadmill??

oh and hey! I have a pretty new hat!

I need to take a picture.

I like the green :)

Oh, I definitely want to see a pic!!! I need one too for my trip. But will wait til I get back to look.

I know my 12 year old could whip the pants off me. I guess having 30 years on him does bad things to the cardio system. ;) I swear to myself I can't do the next run, and always go into it saying to myself-, "I'll just try it". If I dont' make it, that's ok." Always seem to get it done though.

I've heard lots of my FB friends say how wet the NW has been this year. I am NOT a jog in the rain type of gal in any way, shape or form. I think the Y is calling my name. Except our new house is WAY out of town. Not sure I want to drive 1/2 hour each way to get there. Hmmm.... treadmill??

Oh, I definitely want to see a pic!!! I need one too for my trip. But will wait til I get back to look.

Kendall could whip the pants off of me I think. Although she was convinced she could outrun Jeff and he set her straight on that a couple of weeks ago. Now of course it's all because "his legs are longer"

I can keep up with Evan but he's not a runner and Eric, well, the cats are probably faster than Eric. Then again he kept up on the hike so maybe I'm selling the poor kid short.

Treadmill, DVD pilates, wii fit....I would not be able to motivate myself for an hour round trip just to hit the gym.

Or run in the rain. It isn't cold you know, it's just wet. They even make reflective gear...Jeff looks really hot in his let me tell you.

:rotfl2:

I will work on a pic!

Hey Tammie!!

If you can hold out for 20 minutes, I'll have an update up. :goodvibes Just adding the pix now.

Oops! didn't make it - feel asleep with the laptop in my lap - stumbled to bed at about 11 :rotfl2:

Right now it's all about building endurance - getting your lungs and heart in shape. Increasing speed is much easier once you're running for 30 minutes regularly. I couldn't do a 5K in 30 minutes at this point and kind of doubt I ever will. That's a 10 minute mile and 6.0 on the treadmill. That just seems so fast to me right now! But, I guess never say never, right? ;)

It's really not about the speed or even the distance. I look at the fact that I've lost over 20 pounds since January, my body is toning up, my lungs and heart are probably in the best shape they've ever been in, and I sweat like crazy when I run! Those are the important things. The rest is just bonus. :goodvibes

Congrats on the weight loss and getting in shape! I'm still hoping for warmer weather so I can get outside and walk. I just can't seem to get the gym worked in to my schedule - It's across town, and I always want to combine it with another errand, then forget my workout shoes - must not really be my intention, I'm thinking! :lmao:

Kendall could whip the pants off of me I think. Although she was convinced she could outrun Jeff and he set her straight on that a couple of weeks ago. Now of course it's all because "his legs are longer"

I can keep up with Evan but he's not a runner and Eric, well, the cats are probably faster than Eric. Then again he kept up on the hike so maybe I'm selling the poor kid short.

OH brother. :faint: Of course, there's always an excuse why mom and dad might actually competent or know what they're talking about. :sad2: Mine are the same way sometimes. Never mind the fact, that there's nothing new under the sun.

My scrawny 12 year old could do about 100 times more pull ups than me- given that zero is exactly how many I can do. :lmao:

Treadmill, DVD pilates, wii fit....I would not be able to motivate myself for an hour round trip just to hit the gym.

Or run in the rain. It isn't cold you know, it's just wet. They even make reflective gear...Jeff looks really hot in his let me tell you.

I will work on a pic!

See, that's what I"m saying. But, if I combined it with a grocery run, or a trip to the fabric store, then it might happen.

Wet=Cold. Unless you're in Thailand.

All GREAT things must come to an end, they say, and the same holds true for the Mickey Journal. He sure has enjoyed sharing his copious stash with you, and he hopes that you've been inspired and along the way!

The final section is all things travel related- a VERY important section, I should say, as it holds VERY important information and documents. Let's take a look:

Next, comes a handy reference guide (obviously, I still have some things to add), for getting around. The most important, that I've already taken care of, is how to get to ME. I mean who wants to spend 15 minutes merrily waltzing down hallway A, when they should have been making a beeline for Side B??!!
That's 15 minutes wasted, that someone else could have taken your PERFECT room in. Or worse yet; it might make you 1 minute late for the bus, making you have to wait an extra 1/2 hour for the next one! :scared1:

It has loads of room to add other useful travel or transportation info. ANY IDEAS?? Both sides are still pretty empty!

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, is the pocket that holds my e-ticket (all 3) confirmations. I'm sure this section will get used FIRST!! Plus, it IS an extra pocket that can hold all kinds of treasure. In fact, do you see anything peeking out right now?? That's right, it can double as an auxilliary money holder!! Cool, eh?!

The first person to guess how much is in there right now, gets a shout out. Hint, it's more than $100, but less than $300. :goodvibes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 2 more days of the 100 Days from Now Countdown. Today brings us to Sept. 12- our last FULL day at WDW. :sad1: And even sadder, this is the day that Maroo takes her leave. :sad1::sad1::sad1:

She will get an early start, in order to make it home to MS at a decent hour. WAH!

LeeAnn and I will grab some breakfast at POR with DDP credits, then head to a park. Likely it will be MK, but that's not for sure! Regardless, we have a date for TEA for 2! :woohoo: I am really, REALLY looking forward to this! This, as I explained to you long ago, is in many ways a re-do for me, from a bad experience as a child. Long story.... suffice it to say, I am excited to be all prim and proper and have the real deal. I think I'll wear my tiara.

DSCN2259.jpg

DSCN2260.jpg
(Thanks TK! Your report was the only one I remember recently with Tea pix!)

The afternoon will for sure be at MK- I want to end my trip in this park! We have an ADR at The Plaza- I've only heard great things about the Reubens there. Can you say PM EMH??? One more time til 12:00!

Can't wait until 100 days from now....:cloud9:

First on the running: If you feel like trying to run/walk the 5k, go for it! Just make sure that you plan at least 2 or better 3 rest days afterwards. I found out that one really important thing about running is to give your body time to rest after long runs. But I also found out that when I am running in an event, I will be much faster than in normal training. Even when I try to start out slow, once you are running for time and there are lots of people around you, you will run faster than normal. Last year I ran the 5k in 31 minutes, a speed I never have during training!

What a shame that we come to the end of Mickey - however, I think you accidently posted one picture twice, so I can't really try to guess the amount of money in there.... :confused3:goodvibes

Tea is so wonderful! I have been sorting out pictures the last two days to get everything uploaded on photobucket for our TR and was looking at the tea pictures and decided then and there that this (wow, so many th after each other!) is now a must do on every trip for me!! :cloud9:

First on the running: If you feel like trying to run/walk the 5k, go for it! Just make sure that you plan at least 2 or better 3 rest days afterwards.

I should just plan to do it, then, after I get back from Kyrg! After all that "good for you" high altitude training! :yay:

Last year I ran the 5k in 31 minutes, a speed I never have during training!

WHOA!! :worship:

What a shame that we come to the end of Mickey - however, I think you accidently posted one picture twice, so I can't really try to guess the amount of money in there.... :confused3:goodvibes

I know!! I'm really not sure what I'm going to keep the PTR going with now, that all my material is used up. I'm sure I can come up with something, but I"m going to have to get really creative now. ;)

I'm terrible at posting wrong pictures. What a dork! :sad2:

Tea is so wonderful! I have been sorting out pictures the last two days to get everything uploaded on photobucket for our TR and was looking at the tea pictures and decided then and there that this (wow, so many th after each other!) is now a must do on every trip for me!! :cloud9:

I am really looking forward to this- it's something LeeAnn and I willl enjoy a lot I think, we both like that prissy stuff. Heck! What am I saying?? We are going to be having just as much fun at The La Cava too. :lmao:

Which reminds me... IF, (a big IF!) I get to go to Peepfest, I want to coordinate a DISMeet called, "Naughty and Nice". We start out at La Cava then go over to Tea. Can you imagine it?? With t-shirts with angels on teh front, and some sort of orc or such on the back. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks - but there is no way I can make a better guess now that I have seen the picture! :rotfl: So I'll just throw in a random number: 237

It wasn't supposed to be easy, silly goose!! good, very random, guess!

218 is my guess

Got it! I just "talked" to your sister about our time in Germany! Hopefully, you 2 can steer us to a good traditional German restaurant for schnitzel, sausages, etc....!! :cloud9:

Got it! I just "talked" to your sister about our time in Germany! Hopefully, you 2 can steer us to a good traditional German restaurant for schnitzel, sausages, etc....!! :cloud9:

Great! I'm really looking forward to our little DISmeet - and some Schnitzel or more local specialities like Schäufele :goodvibes

Great! I'm really looking forward to our little DISmeet - and some Schnitzel or more local specialities like Schäufele :goodvibes

Had to Google that one... didn't have a clue, but now see that it's made of the KING OF MEATS! Pig is the very best eating around! Mmmm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter