Anyone able to sneak a peak at BCV’s?

Happy to see the refurb progressing. We check in a week from today, first time back at our home resort since 2019. 😊✨

For us, everything goes in the dryer. The better half avoids bringing air-dry delicates as much as possible, or brings enough to last the trip (doesn't take up much suitcase space).
DS stuff can go in the dryer but everything else we pretty much line dry as even on the low setting causes issues.
This is one of the reasons we like BLT as we use the second bathroom that has the clothesline and our drying rack.

Yes we really do lots of laundry :)

Could be just timing but it looks eerily quiet on the 3rd. Lots of housekeeping carts but didn't see a guest.

Could be just timing but it looks eerily quiet on the 3rd. Lots of housekeeping carts but didn't see a guest.
Maybe waiting for the floor to be clear of guests. Seems weird they would clean the rooms before renovating them though lol

Maybe waiting for the floor to be clear of guests. Seems weird they would clean the rooms before renovating them though lol
Well, they may be waiting to clear linens. The reno contractor won't do that stuff, so they may just be sending in housekeeping to grab towels ands sheets as rooms empty.

Or, they're just not ready to start that floor...LOL

Thanks for the photos! Would be interested to know if they take the 3rd floor down for refurb while you’re there :)
Yes thanks for the pictures! But how absolutely bland and boring the room looks still
! We were hoping for little more theming and some color to return other than donald here and there. They could have at least painted the shutters some kind of blue or something over the table instead of white on cream! And since we didn't get the little footrest extension by the couch that some other resorts got, they could of at least given us a second side table by couch since there was room for it . oh well, at least we got the murphy bed(even though was kinda hoping since it would fit they would give the small pull-down bed too but since it was not a total re-do knew that was a stretch lol)

Yes thanks for the pictures! But how absolutely bland and boring the room looks still
! We were hoping for little more theming and some color to return other than donald here and there. They could have at least painted the shutters some kind of blue or something over the table instead of white on cream! And since we didn't get the little footrest extension by the couch that some other resorts got, they could of at least given us a second side table by couch since there was room for it . oh well, at least we got the murphy bed(even though was kinda hoping since it would fit they would give the small pull-down bed too but since it was not a total re-do knew that was a stretch lol)
I was hoping for the pull down tv bed as well but I think they have to remove the bar for more space. That is what they did at SSR but that was a full refurb.

I didn’t realize BCV doesn’t have the clothesline in the shower. I called maintenance the last time we were there and asked them to replace it. They did. 🤔

(Everything was already set up in the shower for the clothesline except for the line itself. That was the only item missing. I thought it broke, hence the call. They did it same day. So now there’s a studio with a clothesline lol.)

I didn’t realize BCV doesn’t have the clothesline in the shower. I called maintenance the last time we were there and asked them to replace it. They did. 🤔

(Everything was already set up in the shower for the clothesline except for the line itself. That was the only item missing. I thought it broke, hence the call. They did it same day. So now there’s a studio with a clothesline lol.)

Interesting... I'm going to try this next time.

They had them like every other hotel since the beginning, but when they did the major refurb back in 2016 they left them out.

It's the smallest annoyance ever, but just one more little thing that's par for the course these days. "Back in the day" stuff like that would never have happened.

Sorry I was referring to the 1 bedrooms in the glass enclosed shower and they were not above the soaking tub either.

As @DonMacGregor pointed out we our the odd ones line drying our clothes when there is a dryer available :)

Thanks for the pictures! Good to see there is progress being made. It does look crisp and clean although a bit bland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter