Can you read Music

Yes, I still play piano. I wouldn't have a clue how to play the clarinet anymore though, haven't picked it up since high school band over two decades ago

I hope I can read music. I've been teaching instrumental music in a middle school for almost 30 years. I hope I haven't been making things up as I go. ;)

So many of you have the lines of the treble clef, what about the spaces? What word does the spaces of the treble clef spell?
Face

Yes--my Grandmother was a classical pianist. She taught me how to read music and how to play the piano.

Yup. Professional musician and composer here. Thoroughly versed in the major clefs (treble, bass, tenor, and alto) and extremely proficient in sight-reading, sight-singing, and sight-transposing.

To some degree. I can't read it nearly as well as I should. I started college as a music major - voice performance, after doing really well with my classical singing endeavors in high school. I had years of clarinet and piano, but none of that ever really stuck (why I never got far with either one)...yet I could sing really challenging pieces because my tonal memory and intuitive skills are really strong. Music theory class was a nightmare for me and sight singing class, while helpful, was a real challenge. While I switched majors and never pursued a career in music, I sang with our city's symphony in the chorus for 5 years. So, I can read well enough to sing at that level, but please don't ever ask me to sight sing :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter