Chances of another Canadian discount

The year I had to do it, it took awhile. I went to one window and they said it would be faster in a different line but then someone at the front of that line was having a "discussion" with the CM and it took awhile. However, do you arrive before your first park day? You can validate them in Disney Springs as well. If you arrive the day before you are hitting the parks you could do it then and avoid feeling rushed in the morning.
We usually arrive on a park day, but this year we are arriving a day before.... I'm for sure going to go to Disney Springs and activate them. Where in Disney Springs do you go?

I’ve had it take nearly an hour. I’ve had it take under five minutes. Animal kingdom seems to be very slow.

What do they do to validate the tickets? They take our passports/nexus cards? Do we need to bring all of them or just ones for adults?

not everyone has to be there. 3 years in a row I have driven down before my wife and I have brought a photocopy of her and my youngest's passports. No problems any time.

not everyone has to be there. 3 years in a row I have driven down before my wife and I have brought a photocopy of her and my youngest's passports. No problems any time.

Yup, we had the same experience. We validated 6 people's tickets in our party and only 2 of us were there.

We have done it with just our driver’s licence. That was a few years ago so not sure if it still applies. I like to leave the passports in the safe once we arrive.

What do they do to validate the tickets? They take our passports/nexus cards? Do we need to bring all of them or just ones for adults?
2 years ago we just needed 1 adult to bring all passports.

Last year they wanted to see all the adults ,but they didn't need to check the kids.

We always go on arrival day to the closest park or Disney Springs to validate. It saves a lot of time our first morning at the parks.

We have done it with just our driver’s licence. That was a few years ago so not sure if it still applies. I like to leave the passports in the safe once we arrive.
I don't really want to walk around with all of our passports or nexus cards either - I don't mind bringing my husband and I's driver's license, but the only ID i have for kids is passports. I guess maybe I'll wait and see what people are saying they require this year.

Another question - I've never gone to customer service at MK - is it inside the park or outside? I also don't want ot waste a bunch of time on EMH validating tickets, but we arrive to the Poly the night before we go to the park, so we can run over then if it's not inside!

woohooo its here!! Last year the line up was a bit long to get our passes BUT we were at MK and some people in line went to the windows without all of their family members there so that slowed it down. Either way, worth the wait to save $$ in my opinion!! Happy planning everyone:)

Another question - I've never gone to customer service at MK - is it inside the park or outside? I also don't want ot waste a bunch of time on EMH validating tickets, but we arrive to the Poly the night before we go to the park, so we can run over then if it's not inside!

It is outside. You do not need to enter the park to activate your tickets. Hopping over to MK from Poly the night before would be the easiest way.

We usually arrive on a park day, but this year we are arriving a day before.... I'm for sure going to go to Disney Springs and activate them. Where in Disney Springs do you go?
They've opened up an entire building for dealing with all things ticket related. You can read all of the info, and see a map HERE

It's just a short walk from where the buses stop, across from Blaze Pizza which is a great use of a CS credit if you're on the dining plan and D'Luxe Burger which has awesome fries & burgers.

Too bad they have a # of days restriction. For our WDW trip end of the summer, we will only be coming for 3 park days (post cruise and then school starts). But funny enough, the Canadian discount for 4 park days is $39.92 less than the regular cost for 3 park days.

P.S. Mind you, $39.92 USD = $52.96 CAD

Does anyone have any data on how long it takes for the discounted Air Miles Disney passes to appear after the Canadian discount is released?

Sorry they having to activate the tickets to something I wasn't aware of. So where is this customer service? We arrived at the resort late at the night probably close to 9 p.m. . The next morning we have plans to go to Epcot with a 9:30 reservation at Akershus. Its EMH hours that day . Confused and starting to get concerned now

Sorry they having to activate the tickets to something I wasn't aware of. So where is this customer service? We arrived at the resort late at the night probably close to 9 p.m. . The next morning we have plans to go to Epcot with a 9:30 reservation at Akershus. Its EMH hours that day . Confused and starting to get concerned now

What resort are you staying at?
There are locations outside every park and at Disney Springs. It’s easiest to do it on your arrival day but not necessary.

If you go early enough to Epcot, before your reservation and EMH, you should avoid too long of a line. It only takes a matter of minutes once it’s your turn.

What resort are you staying at?
There are locations outside every park and at Disney Springs. It’s easiest to do it on your arrival day but not necessary.

If you go early enough to Epcot, before your reservation and EMH, you should avoid too long of a line. It only takes a matter of minutes once it’s your turn.
We're staying at All-Star Movies and first timers. Thanks for the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter