COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

Stephanie - I love it all!!! THat sketch is amazing! Did you make the Toy Story Mania or is that a purchased piece? That is great also!!

Erin- I made the Toy Story Mania title and mats. I was really inspired to make it from looking at pictures of the ride online. I have had those scrabble pieces forever and have never known what to do with them. Glad you like it.

Lisa- thank you!
Stephanie

Erin- I made the Toy Story Mania title and mats. I was really inspired to make it from looking at pictures of the ride online. I have had those scrabble pieces forever and have never known what to do with them. Glad you like it.

Lisa- thank you!
Stephanie

I absolutely love it! Great job and super creative!

Kristi according to the DC your box has arrived :) If you could confirm I'll post the pics.

Love, love, love everything that's been posted! That Toy Story title is brilliant!!!

Hey Everybody!
Sheila, very sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.
Everyone who has been sick or had other problems, lots of hugs to everyone!

Loving everything I am seeing! Beautiful work ladies!
Michelle, I should have your package out to you no later than Tuesday.
Most things were set except for a very goodies and I want to make sure that I do have everything and take photos.
Thank you so much for waiting!
:hug:

Welcome home Rita! hope the cruise was fun and relaxing!

Welcome Home Rita!! I hope it was a great cruise!! No problem waiting, I didn't take pictures of my stuff before I mailed-I forgot-sorry!

My box came yesterday while I was out of town. Thanks Cheryl for the great pieces! :goodvibes Here's all the cool things that I received:

World of Color pieces
partnerswap007.jpg

Graduation pieces for my son
partnerswap011-1.jpg

Disneyland Grad Night pieces for my son
partnerswap015-1.jpg

Surfing pieces for my son
partnerswap020.jpg

Sailaway pieces for one our Disney cruises
partnerswap023.jpg

Hawaii pieces
partnerswap027.jpg

More Hawaii pieces
partnerswap030.jpg

Nemo pieces for my daughter's dance performance
partnerswap036.jpg

Cruise pieces for our Disney cruises
partnerswap038.jpg

Sketch page 1
partnerswap050.jpg

Sketch page 2
partnerswap054.jpg

Extra goodies :banana:
partnerswap042.jpg

More goodies
partnerswap049.jpg

Extra matching paper
partnerswap058.jpg

So glad you like your stuff Kristi :goodvibes

Welcome home Rita :)

You know what's funny, is while I was out of town yesterday, I stopped at Hobby Lobby to pick up some paper for the DLR/DCA swap. I found the coolest tie-dye paper that I decided I would do the WOC title that I'm doing for that swap. I open up your package today, and you did the WOC title with the same exact paper! Since you're in that group, I'm going to have to figure out something else to do! LOL!:rotfl2:

love everything you made Cheryl! need to go to HL to get that paper you used for WoC LO, been putting it off since I didn't know what to do for it!

You know what's funny, is while I was out of town yesterday, I stopped at Hobby Lobby to pick up some paper for the DLR/DCA swap. I found the coolest tie-dye paper that I decided I would do the WOC title that I'm doing for that swap. I open up your package today, and you did the WOC title with the same exact paper! Since you're in that group, I'm going to have to figure out something else to do! LOL!:rotfl2:

No, no please use that paper :) I used my last sheet for titles and ran out before I got ot make the mats. Luckily I found some tye-dye ribbon at HL. I'll have to go see if the HL's near me have re-stocked the tye-dye paper ;) I have pictures from World of Color for 3 trips so I'll be able to use more than one set :thumbsup2

Thanks for the scrap love ladies :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter