COMPLETE~ Partner Swap- Every Day Theme

storms are still playing with power and internet,

more goodies
IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

IMG_5932.jpg

I love everything and I can't wait to use all these wonderful pieces in my albums!

Thank you Stephanie for all your amazing work!

Stephanie, those are all amazing! I'll be lifting some of the dance pieces, luv the zoo banner with the eyelets, and the lo is terrific! Have fun playing with them Cassey!

Hey Everybody!
Sheila, very sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.
Everyone who has been sick or had other problems, lots of hugs to everyone!

Loving everything I am seeing! Beautiful work ladies!
Michelle, I should have your package out to you no later than Tuesday.
Most things were set except for a very goodies and I want to make sure that I do have everything and take photos.
Thank you so much for waiting!
:hug:

Thanks Rita! Hope you had a terrific vacation!

No, no please use that paper :) I used my last sheet for titles and ran out before I got ot make the mats. Luckily I found some tye-dye ribbon at HL. I'll have to go see if the HL's near me have re-stocked the tye-dye paper ;) I have pictures from World of Color for 3 trips so I'll be able to use more than one set :thumbsup2

Thanks for the scrap love ladies :grouphug:

Cool... I'll do what I had planned then. :thumbsup2

Here's all the fantastic stuff I got from Kristi :)

Sarah's graduation
IMG_4106.jpg

My favorite Sorcerer Mickey
IMG_4107.jpg

Cruise
IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

Disney Halloween
IMG_4105.jpg

Disney Christmas
IMG_4100.jpg

More in the next post

Christmas
IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

Pages
IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4109.jpg

Extras
IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg

Thanks so much Kristi :) I love everything :love:

great job Kristi! love the mickey snow flake! well just love everything!!!!

I got my goodies today too.....Sheila thank you so much, everything is wonderful and can't wait to use them!!!

titles...thank you for the goofy's kitchen, been struggling on what to do for it, its perfect!!!

P1110837.jpg

photo mats

P1110838.jpg

LOVE the oompa loompa!!!

P1110839.jpg

P1110840.jpg

love the disney banner!!

P1110841.jpg

P1110842.jpg

will be a great LO for our zoo photos!

P1110843.jpg

my extra goodies!!!!

P1110844.jpg

love how you did groups of pieces so I can put them all together for our southern trip, megan's sleepover bday, willy wonka and of course disney!

thank you again SOOOOOO Much, it was great fun being partners!

and thanks to Rachal for hostessing! looking forward to the next partner swap!!

Great job, Kristi! I really love the Disney holiday pieces. Those are too cute!!

Lisa, I'm so glad my box arrived safely and that you like your goodies! I tried make most of the challenges work together, so you would have coordinating sets. It was fun to make pieces that I wouldn't normally make for myself -- can't see me ever using an oompa loompa paper doll. You were a great partner, and I had a lot of fun making your stuff.

Rachal, thanks for hosting!!

Wow Kristi and Sheila!! You guys made amazing stuff!!! Love it all!!!

I got my box today and everything is great!! Thanks Rebecca!!! I am going to photograph and post pictures either tomight or tomorrow morning! Loved doing this swap again! This is too much fun!

Great job, Kristi! I really love the Disney holiday pieces. Those are too cute!!

Lisa, I'm so glad my box arrived safely and that you like your goodies! I tried make most of the challenges work together, so you would have coordinating sets. It was fun to make pieces that I wouldn't normally make for myself -- can't see me ever using an oompa loompa paper doll. You were a great partner, and I had a lot of fun making your stuff.

Rachal, thanks for hosting!!

I need to order some photos tomorrow, so hope to start using them by the end of the week!

never say never on using an oompa loompa :rotfl2: I never thought I'd ever need one either!

have a fun thing to share, Megan tried out for the performance team at dance class tonight, shocked the heck out of me that she did it! will find out in about a week if she makes it....will have 10 performances throughout the year and guess where they are performing in January....DISNEYLAND!!! so please keep your fingers crossed she makes it! so proud she tried out for it! a big step for her :goodvibes

I need to order some photos tomorrow, so hope to start using them by the end of the week!

never say never on using an oompa loompa :rotfl2: I never thought I'd ever need one either!

have a fun thing to share, Megan tried out for the performance team at dance class tonight, shocked the heck out of me that she did it! will find out in about a week if she makes it....will have 10 performances throughout the year and guess where they are performing in January....DISNEYLAND!!! so please keep your fingers crossed she makes it! so proud she tried out for it! a big step for her :goodvibes

I can't wait to see the los!

Sending lots of good wishes, Megan's way!! :goodvibes

Tell Megan I said best of luck & either way so proud she took the initiative and tried out! That is a huge thing in itself! Amazing self-confidence! She must have a great mom!! :thumbsup2

OK...took my pictures quick...they didn't turn out so great...hope you can see everything ok...

Disney Autumn...such a great title! Love it...so creative!

swaps006.jpg

Family items...love these inchies...very cool technique!

swaps007.jpg

Dog stuff!!! These are great!!! To explain...I had a photoshoot of my dog...not because I am crazy!! LOL But because I met a photographer at PetSmart and she asked to photograph him. It was around his birthday so there were shots with birthday hat and shots with a cowboy hat and shots with a tophat and bowtie and with a king's crown! Too cute! These will work perfect! The woman gave me all 75+ shots she took!!

swaps008.jpg

Niece items....these are all adorable! I love how the banner goes vertical...never thought about that!

swaps009.jpg

swaps010.jpg

The kids...sibling things...I think my favorite!

swaps011.jpg

Page kit...Disney!! Can always use Disney!!!

swaps012.jpg

Disney letter tags

swaps013.jpg

Extra goodies! Too sweet!

swaps014.jpg

Thanks again Rebecca!

Please excuse the dog hair on the floor...ugh just noticed it! I seriously do clean it...with three dogs could do it 3 times a day though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter