DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

The exception is the morning of the day you leave for vacation. And Christmas morning.
True.
Don't know what you are all complaining about, last Monday was fantastic.
Yeah, yeah... I'm Canadian and I had to work it. So... it was a Suckday.
As for the changing of the name of Monday, Mark already gave you some exceptions. Other exceptions might include your birthday, anniversary, or other family members special days that fall on Monday. Then, there is life after retirement where every Monday as well as every day is just a Friday.
Birthdays not so much anymore. "Oh? It's my birthday? Cool. See you when I get home from work."
It's like how Magical Express becomes Tragical Express, depending on which day of your vacation it is.
I prefer DUD.
Disney's Unmagical Depress.

So, maybe Monday could be Funday or Suckday, depending on where it falls in your current calendar.
I’m sure there’s a joke in there about Suckday always being a Funday. I would have said there’s a gag but I thought that was labouring the point.

Sorry for your loss my friend, all the best from us.

Last edited:
Birthdays not so much anymore. "Oh? It's my birthday? Cool. See you when I get home from work."

Except you get cake on your birthday. Except if you're on Keto, then no cake for you.

Sorry for your loss my friend, all the best from us.

Thanks.

This clearly means something different in London. That’s a great day. Or 2 minutes.

2 whole minutes? Your wife must be so happy and satisfied.

Good morning from a very blustery Cape Cod where a 'Bomb Cyclone" (kid you not, that's what they call it) blew in last night dumping trees, flooding streets and knocking out power. Hope all is well with everyone and especially those in the storm's area of influence.

Good morning from a very blustery Cape Cod where a 'Bomb Cyclone" (kid you not, that's what they call it) blew in last night dumping trees, flooding streets and knocking out power. Hope all is well with everyone and especially those in the storm's area of influence.

Suppose to hit here today. The winds have been gradually picking up through he early morning, this afternoon is suppose to be bad.

Suppose to hit here today. The winds have been gradually picking up through he early morning, this afternoon is suppose to be bad.

It was nasty last night. I'm not one to get nervous during storms, but I had a tree fall through the roof back in '07 and as a result I do get nervous when storms produce really high winds, and this storm had gusts up to 60 mph.

Glad you weathered the storm okay.

Stay safe.

Holy Mother of God... is this shift ever going to end?
Bit more tired than usual, this morning... But at least (unless I get called in) it's my Friday today. Weekend starts in an hour.

Does that make it a Happy Suckday? I'm confused on this now.

We got a lot of wind last night, but seem to have come out none the worse for the wear. Feels like fall is finally here.

I've heard of a Bomb Cyclone before and they usually get passed from your neck of the woods on up the northeast coast to my backyard. Thankfully I've never had any serious damage. The neighbour's basketball net blew over a few years back and took out my eavestrough downspout.

It's hitting here tomorrow, hopefully done overnight.

I don't think we ever got to the bottom of that one. Depends on your perspective I guess. Seems like it's bad for some, really good for others, and at least one is retired and doesn't give a rats Alien Swirling Saucer what day it is.

It does feel like fall, my favorite time of the year.
Despite the cooler weather, I really like the Fall too. This morning was beautiful here. Red-orange leaves in the backyard, frost on the roof, pink sunrise. I expect we'll lose most of the nice leaves in the wind storm tomorrow.

just got caught up on the weeks banter in the Ft Lauderdale airport due to flight delay. A week of traveling and ready to get home. Thoughts with those in the Northeast and Canada dealing with the storms - stay safe gents!
My children's godmother died. She was not blood related, but someone I considered special enough to hold that role. Her funeral is tomorrow. So, I've been drinking lots of tequila. She was only in her 60s. Enjoy life while we have it.
Sorry to hear of your loss

Whoa. Did you lose power too?
Stay safe. Hang on to something!
I'm not confused. I'm far too tired to be confused. I'm just numb.

I had mentioned before that I'm a temp at my current location. I'm not sure if I said that my job is working as an Inventory Clerk, spe
Whoa. Did you lose power too?

Got a text from the wife this morning after I got to work and was told we did lose power at the house after I had left for work. Hopefully we'll have it back when I get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter