DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

It has been ages since I have posted but wanted to pass on the word that a long time member MsKanga lost her battle with cancer today. :sad1:
Thanks for passing this on, edcrbnsoul. So very sad to hear of Olga's passing. So young. God speed for Olga, prayers for her family. I hope her daughter is doing well, after her own illness so many years back.

I saw the news last night on social media. She and her daughters have been in my prayers. Olga has faced many emotional as well as medical hardships and now she can rest in peace. I will continue to keep her daughters in my prayers. They are strong, like their mother, and I know in my heart that they will be OK.

So sad to hear about Olga. I remember meeting her and her then little daughter for a lunch date years ago. Seems like it was only yesterday. My deepest sympathy to her family.

Oh I am so sorry about her passing. Many prayers and good thoughts go out to her family and friends . :hug:

Just stopping by to say "hello" to everyone! I found the DIS in 2001--17 years ago! My daughter is getting ready to graduate from grad school and life is racing by. I keep up with Dan the man, Mare, Princess Michelle, Mickey's Sunshine, Beauty, Bet, Snoopy and few others who are old timers here. Last trip to WDW was February and I must say that in 17 years, it sure has changed. Some good changes but a lot of changes that change the feel and dynamics of the parks. I loved riding Flights of Passage in AK--it really wowed me!

I was sorry to hear about MsKanga. Hope all the DIS Old Timers are doing well! Life is short, love one another. :)

Just stopping by to say "hello" to everyone! I found the DIS in 2001--17 years ago! My daughter is getting ready to graduate from grad school and life is racing by. I keep up with Dan the man, Mare, Princess Michelle, Mickey's Sunshine, Beauty, Bet, Snoopy and few others who are old timers here. Last trip to WDW was February and I must say that in 17 years, it sure has changed. Some good changes but a lot of changes that change the feel and dynamics of the parks. I loved riding Flights of Passage in AK--it really wowed me!

I was sorry to hear about MsKanga. Hope all the DIS Old Timers are doing well! Life is short, love one another. :)

hey, I was thinking what ever happen you the other day, I know you wanted to leave the dis but couldnt,,lol, glad you got your wish, this is Pop Daddy

I just checked and the last time I posted in this thread was 2011!! My join date says 9/14/99, but I know I was here before that because I remember reading the boards for DD's 2nd trip to WDW when we lived in our Michigan house, which we left in June of 1999. I still read the boards and post regularly from our home here in Maine. DD (who is now 24 and lives in CT) and I are still regular vacationers at the World. In fact, we are currently planning a trip for August 2018 (and hoping for free dining)! It's fun to see all the old timers' names pop back up- although I'm missing WillyJ/King Schultz and hope he's well, wherever he decided to go. Those of us on the ALDIO thread still hope he'll rejoin us some day.

Anyhow... :wave: to all you old timers and :wave2: to everyone who still posts regularly! :hippie:

I lurked for about 2 years before I joined...
I read here n there , but seldom post. Sometimes I go in spurts , then nothing for ages...

Brenda, How are you and your DS (dear sister) doing? I have missed you here on the DIS. Good to hear from you!

TC :cool1:

Wishing a Happy Easter/Passover to all.

I’ve spent time now reading about every 7th page. I spend most time on the Games or DVC FORUMS, still, I recognize lots who post here.:wave:

Bobbi:)

Have been around since '98. Found out I was even older when I turned 64. Even older when I got blood clot in left leg the size of Rhode Island end of August.
YIKES! :eek: How's it going now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter