Discontinued Menu Items You Want Back

The crab cakes at Fly Fish. They were so good because of the amount of crab vs filler. They were just the perfect size for a single dinner to get in an appetizer and a salad course (the greens that came with the crab cakes) with room to order a soup and a entree.

not a menu item but I miss the wine flights at the wine shops in WS. You can get a glass of wine or do the wine walk, but you don't get to choose the wines on the wine walk and you only get two pours at each country.

There was a dessert I loved at Whispering Canyon lunch. Sorry to say, I don't remember the name of it, but it was something about "chocolate wagon wheel" and mine had vanilla gelato on it. Worth the visit for the dessert alone!

I want the whole fixings bar at Pecos Bill returned when they served burgers. I used to eat a lot of grilled onions, mushrooms and cheese for fries. I also wish they would re-open the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace. One final thing. Before Werthers took over EPCOT Germany, the most delicious fudge was sold there. I really miss that.

Though it was very simple, I miss the Boston Creme Pie Parfait at 50's Prime Time Diner

Greek yogurt and berries - Kouzzina. There was something special about it, very thick and creamy. I've tried a hundred times to replicate it but I can't.

Figaro Fries - Pinocchio Village Haus

There was a pretzel sausage thing with mustard already inside it at Min & Bills. That thing was good!

There was a pretzel sausage thing with mustard already inside it at Min & Bills. That thing was good!

I forgot that one-and as I remember, it was relatively inexpensive for Disney food prices.

Quite a few years ago I really enjoyed eating at Tony's for breakfast. They started with really yummy cinnamon rolls and the strawberries and cream were really good. I use to love to go there for breakfast. I will admit I have not tried lunch or dinner there because of the bad reviews.

Main Street bakery cinnamon roll. I also loved their chocolate covered strawberries.

Figaro fries

Plato mexicana and sunshine seasons the way it use to be

Potatoe wrapped snapper and steak I miss that dish do much, that we haven't been back since the refurb, .
Was thinking of giving it another go in April as we will be doing mostly signature dining.

I also miss the surf and turf at narcooses being in the ddp!
I feel like lots of very good dishes went away the more ddp became popular due to keeping costs down,

I really miss the beer cheese from Cooke's of Dublin! We made a point to stop and have it with fries every year, and a fish and chips. Finding they had completely redone (and IMO, destroyed) the menu when we went in 2017 was devastating! I suppose it's no surprise now that Cooke's is out, since there wasn't anything redeeming about it in the past year, at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter