Disgusting guest behavior in Jungle Cruise line

No...just no...

Mmmm...the smell of fresh-baked poop in the ninety degree Florida sun...gives the Jungle Cruise a sort of authenticity, like you can actually smell the true scent of the animals. ;-) Yeah, no problem :sad2:, no problem at all! :crazy2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Sitting at my desk at work and roaring with laughter!!!!!!!!

You have no idea! I'm not even bringing kids and I'm planning to use a double stroller just to hold all the things I'll need for educational opportunities. It's hard work, but somebody has to do it!

I can feel the warm, educational fuzzy glow from here. If I see you in the parks ever, remind me to bring you an apple.

I can feel the warm, educational fuzzy glow from here. If I see you in the parks ever, remind me to bring you an apple.

I would appreciate that very much. We'll just have to be quick because I have no doubt there will be stern looks of disapproval to give so I can't dilly dally around.

Try this backpack. It has a capacity of 7,323 cu. in. (= 120 L, for our metric friends).

And, it's waterproof so I can just take the offending educational opportunity material away with me after giving the stern look. Thanks so much! You've made my next trip potentially even more successful and much easier!

To say that something isn't a big deal because it happens isn't a very good argument. Murders happen, child molestation happens, rape happens. Now I agree it's not the same thing but what if this one act causes that defenseless little one who did nothing wrong to get seriously ill and possible hospital stay or even death. Because it's moron parents don't have any common sense either. Let's not act like everything is ok because it happens

To say that something isn't a big deal because it happens isn't a very good argument. Murders happen, child molestation happens, rape happens. Now I agree it's not the same thing but what if this one act causes that defenseless little one who did nothing wrong to get seriously ill and possible hospital stay or even death. Because it's moron parents don't have any common sense either. Let's not act like everything is ok because it happens

Okay, thanks.

I'll say it again... No, I don't see the big deal. Stuff happens.

Edited to add: We only know the facts based on your story. None of us know what may have caused this to take place. It could be that they are gross and inconsiderate. It could also be something else entirely. I just choose not to judge what it might or might not have been based on a singular account.
Anytime you choose to show private parts of a child in public, is wrong and inconsiderate. These are probably the same people that would cry foul for anyone looking for "to long". Disgusting behavior on the parents and families part that did the changing. JW

Anytime you choose to show private parts of a child in public, is wrong and inconsiderate. These are probably the same people that would cry foul for anyone looking for "to long". Disgusting behavior on the parents and families part that did the changing. JW

Thanks for quoting me and sharing your opinion.

I get it. I really, truly do. BUT, honey, please don't ever come to Europe. For one thing, there is no such thing as a changing table here in any bathroom except maybe Ikea or McDonalds, and if you're very lucky, airports. I have been forced to change my child in some odd places, but "when in Rome..."

Perhaps she was from a different culture so not being use to changing areas being every where and changing them where ever was the norm to her. If you were from somewhere and it was normal where you come from then you wouldn't think to go some where else. You bring up a great point!

Perhaps she was from a different culture so not being use to changing areas being every where and changing them where ever was the norm to her. If you were from somewhere and it was normal where you come from then you wouldn't think to go some where else. You bring up a great point!

Even if there's no changing table in the restroom (as there is at Disney), it's still no excuse to do it in line at a theme park. There are other options.

I know but you have to consider for people from other cultures that might be the norm. Would you do it? No. Would I? No! BUT I will NOT judge someone for doing it because I realize not everyone is like me. I would not like it but I can only control myself.

Am I the only one reading this who is thinking, "I wish that would happen to us! It would make my DISboards Trip Report much more interesting."?

I worked as a Disneyland Cast Member for years, in attractions and in entertainment. Disgusting or not, you'd be surprised at how often this happens. It's also not even close to being the most disgusting thing I've seen a guest do....

So I am pretty sure I didn't witness this incident, but I did work at the Jungle Cruise and witnessed something very similar. One time, a guest waiting for the wheelchair boat asked if they had enough time to change their child. Since they had about 8 minutes, I said sure if they hurry, and walked away to speak to someone else. When I came back, they were changing them right there in the line. I was horrified- I understand that with a special needs child, it's a lot more difficult to just run to the bathroom and change them, but I didn't want anyone to think they had just asked me and I had condoned that behavior!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter