Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into 2 different Best Buy's earlier this week and in both cases the cashier would not let me use the mystery rewards on a gift card. I decided it wasn't worth fighting over $5, as I know from others the system does allow it.

Worked for me. Bought a $50 GC at BB with Mystery coupon and received the $5 off.

2018-11-15 BestBuy DGC 2.jpg

Well I've tried 3 times to get the shopkick 5% off disney gift card since the sale started and it tells me it goes through and then says oops error we've refunded your points. Dang it. I hope some of yall are able to get it but it won't work for me. Even though I have more than enough points

Well I've tried 3 times to get the shopkick 5% off disney gift card since the sale started and it tells me it goes through and then says oops error we've refunded your points. Dang it. I hope some of yall are able to get it but it won't work for me. Even though I have more than enough points

I am stuck at work with no cell phone and I just saw this...Im so bummed I am missing out, hope you get it to work. I will try at 3 when I get out of work.

It took 8 attempts for me to get 2 gift cards. Keep trying!

I tried again and it worked!!! Yay!! I only had enough for one gift card but i have a good head start on my next gift card and have lots pending from online purchases. Any I get are going towards our cruise next fall

That's great that it was by email. I did a similar promo last year and waited weeks for a physical gift card.
Oy! And then they ended up re-issuing the gift cards for everyone in order to make up for half of people not getting them, I remember that mess. No wonder they went e-gift this time!

DoC is reporting all Happy cards will be 10% off at Staples 11/18-11/24. In Staples yesterday I saw what I think was the whole line (definitely had Happy Guy). But they were only $25 denominations. Fine print is one offer per transaction. Use Chase Ink for 5x URs. If you have a little something else to buy at Staples stack with RMN $4 off $30.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/staples-10-off-happy-gift-cards-11-18-11-24/

DoC is reporting all Happy cards will be 10% off at Staples 11/18-11/24. In Staples yesterday I saw what I think was the whole line (definitely had Happy Guy). But they were only $25 denominations. Fine print is one offer per transaction. Use Chase Ink for 5x URs. If you have a little something else to buy at Staples stack with RMN $4 off $30.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/staples-10-off-happy-gift-cards-11-18-11-24/
I expect some really good deals on these for their first holiday. I can’t wait!

Just received a BJ 's $25 off a $250+ spend. Anyone get one of these? Gonna try to get a few Gift Cards, should be a good deal.

I went into 2 different Best Buy's earlier this week and in both cases the cashier would not let me use the mystery rewards on a gift card. I decided it wasn't worth fighting over $5, as I know from others the system does allow it.
i ALWAYS use my reward certificate for Disney gift cards. the $25 ones not the variable ones. my brother didn't use his mystery reward and he gave it to me-used it today. you can't buy giftcards with giftcards but you CAN use the reward certificates. never had an issue.

Bj's sent us a coupon through email good for this weekend only. $10 off a purchase of $100, in club only, these usually work gift cards from what I've read. Have to print the coupon, says it won't be scanned from mobile device. (just FYI, no idea if it's enforced)

Bj's sent us a coupon through email good for this weekend only. $10 off a purchase of $100, in club only, these usually work gift cards from what I've read. Have to print the coupon, says it won't be scanned from mobile device. (just FYI, no idea if it's enforced)

At mine, I use the self checkouts and yes it works. I didn't use a cashier in case of issues. But mine requires you to put the coupon in the blinking slot. So printouts are all that work.

EMAIL OFFER: Received an email from Disney Rewards. Call in to listen to a vacation club pitch and get $40 Disney gift card. Called and phone call lasted about 15 minutes total. they said I should e received my GC by email
Decided to give this a try since I really had nothing to lose. Immediately turned down once I said I did not have a Disney cc. He said it’s only for Disney CC holders. (Not a surprise, but thought I would share for those that might have been wondering).

Quick question...is Best Buy still working for gift card to gift card? It really is hard to keep all of this straight with all changes this year.

Wondering how many who took the DVC phone tour have already received their e-gift card? I called right after I got the invitation email on Tuesday around 1pm MT. Unfortunately that was right when cell service died. They had already verified all my information and I was being transferred to the sales team. I did get a call back from her but it also dropped. Through about four calls we went through the whole spiel and she said two to three days for the email. Still waiting. She also said under no circumstances would they send out another egift email. I wouldn’t be upset except that was an hour ordeal instead of 15-20 minutes like it should gave been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter