DVC Dooney sale

Although I have the 25th Anniversary white Dooney, I caved and bought the mint crossbody. Such a great price!

That is a huge discount. Makes me wonder if they are getting ready to come out with a new DVC design and are trying to clear inventory?

....i just added it to the cart. i didnt check out. it doesnt mean anything. I swear. i'll just let it sit there....hopefully i forget by the time i go home....

LOL, I did the same thing! Not sure if I will buy or not, it is tempting but I don't really need (NEED???) it...LOL

That is a huge discount. Makes me wonder if they are getting ready to come out with a new DVC design and are trying to clear inventory?

You are probably onto something!

Free shipping on both (any order over $75). Does the DVC discount STACK with the price reduction?
(I'm asking for a friend, of course. No, no, not me.)

EDITED TO ADD: It appears the cross-body does not qualify for the current Free Shipping offer nor does it get any additional discount that should be available to my login (DVC, D23, etc). Well. That. answered. that. That cute cross-body can sit in my cart until it expires (or the website gets an attitude correction?).

Last edited:

I did not get a further discount on the $148 price when I ordered. I used code SHIPMAGIC for free shipping.
OOOOOOHHHHHHH. Thanks for that. I didn’t see the code because I had not come in from the home page. By using the link, I see that Free Shipping is offered and I read the “details” which does not mention the code. Ah-ha! Thx!

I don't know if this is a permanent change or a glitch in the system, but the DVC 20% off should work too. I purchased the wallet on Sunday, which was also on sale. At the time I was able to get the sale price, the 20% DVC discount, and use the free shipping code.

I don't know if this is a permanent change or a glitch in the system, but the DVC 20% off should work too. I purchased the wallet on Sunday, which was also on sale. At the time I was able to get the sale price, the 20% DVC discount, and use the free shipping code.

Interesting... did you purchase on the shopdisney site or in the MDE app? I just tried on shopdisney and the DVC 20% discount wasn't showing for any DVC items. I chatted with a rep and she said that shopdisney does not have a DVC discount, which seems odd to me. I thought we were supposed to get 20% off on DVC merchandise on shopdisney.

Interesting... did you purchase on the shopdisney site or in the MDE app? I just tried on shopdisney and the DVC 20% discount wasn't showing for any DVC items. I chatted with a rep and she said that shopdisney does not have a DVC discount, which seems odd to me. I thought we were supposed to get 20% off on DVC merchandise on shopdisney.
On the shopDisney site. When I added the item to my cart the DVC discount came up automatically. We are supposed to get 20% off of DVC merchandise. It's listed on the DVC website:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/special-offer/marketplace/

On the shopDisney site. When I added the item to my cart the DVC discount came up automatically. We are supposed to get 20% off of DVC merchandise. It's listed on the DVC website:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/special-offer/marketplace/

I've gotten 20% off for DVC items in the past, but not with the Dooney. I wasn't sure if it was because it was already such a low price?

If anyone has a Disney Visa, that code DRVCMEMBER with 10% should stack on free shipping SHIPMAGIC.

I've gotten 20% off for DVC items in the past, but not with the Dooney. I wasn't sure if it was because it was already such a low price?

If anyone has a Disney Visa, that code DRVCMEMBER with 10% should stack on free shipping SHIPMAGIC.
It looks like they've updated the shopDisney site since my purchase on Sunday. I tried going to the shopDisney page through the DVC Member Marketplace website link and got the "Oops, Page Not Found!" screen. Maybe they're making changes and messed up the DVC discount? None of the DVC merchandise is getting the discount now when I add it to my cart. If I were placing an order I'd definitely call and say something because this looks like an error, or they're taking the discount away and need to update the DVC page to show this (hopefully this isn't the case!).

It looks like they've updated the shopDisney site since my purchase on Sunday. I tried going to the shopDisney page through the DVC Member Marketplace website link and got the "Oops, Page Not Found!" screen. Maybe they're making changes and messed up the DVC discount? None of the DVC merchandise is getting the discount now when I add it to my cart. If I were placing an order I'd definitely call and say something because this looks like an error, or they're taking the discount away and need to update the DVC page to show this (hopefully this isn't the case!).
Yep! I was also getting the "Page not found" error when navigating to ShopDisney via the DVC Member website. Agreed, phoning the order might be the best bet, for now. Thanks for the data from your earlier success and recent retests!

Last time they discounted the white ones 40% they introduced the new ones shortly after! However it doesn’t seem like it was that long since they released the blue ones...

Just bought the crossbody one for DW and I did get the DVC discount plus the free shipping. Grand total was $120. Also, I used the ShopDisney app.

View attachment 424182
Good to know! I added the wallet to my cart on the app to see if it worked and it did. It's definitely a problem with the website. I'd encourage anyone that purchased and didn't get the discount to call. I wouldn't want to give up 20%!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter