DVC Magic Bands

Agree! Log into the DVC website and then have a link to the DVC merchandise. If DVC is concerned about not selling enough of the products then they should have it available to members for a limited time then open it up to all.

I also agree but why open them up to others? They are only making 5000 of them and i am sure there are enough DVC members who would buy them. They should treat it the same as AP merchandise.

anyone know of some of the more rare bands? or have any picks? or know where to find them?

I also agree but why open them up to others? They are only making 5000 of them and i am sure there are enough DVC members who would buy them. They should treat it the same as AP merchandise.

They should release all DVC merchandise through the DVC website, but they don't. Not sure what their merchandising strategy is or maybe they don't have one...No rhyme or reason to it.

I'm talking DVC logos, like the one with the red mountains, the sailboat and the one in my signature,

Oh for the days when the DVC logo was colorful, "happy" and didn't look like the logo on the WDW laundry trucks! :sad1: I miss the colorful logo too.... :sad2:

To be fair, I'm not 100% sure that DVC Member Services would know anything about DVC Merchandise products. Merchandise is a completely different division. Kind of like calling WDW ticketing and asking about a Princess dress.

This is very true. :cutie:

We ordered on Monday via the app and the order still hasn't shipped yet. Has anyone who ordered the DVC Magicbands actually received confirmation that their order has shipped?
Ordered the D&B magic band via the app on Monday and received it via UPS delivery on Friday. It’s almost too pretty to take out of the decorative box! But I will be wearing it on my two upcoming trips!

stupid question but do the stores ship or is that only through the app?
If by stores you mean the ones on property, not unless you buy something there and have it shipped back home. There is no way to my knowledge to call them up and buy something to have it shipped to you. If I am wrong someone please correct me.

I have the Dooney sketch band and thinking of adding this Dooney to my collection if it's there next week at the Polly

I have the Dooney sketch band and thinking of adding this Dooney to my collection if it's there next week at the Polly
You can call disney shops and they can see if there are any at the resort and where they're located

I like the Dooney one ... but not at that price. For $10, I might go for it ... maybe ... if feeling a little silly and "deserving."
Well ... I just came home with the Dooney MB for DVC members. We made a "last minute dash" to the parks on 1/1 and I forgot to bring my MB. Gladly, I had my AP card and really didn't need a band .... b-b-b-but that Dooney DVC band was calling my name ... yeah, that is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah, I really like the D&B band design. I just can't personally justify paying for a magic band, though. I guess cause I have to document so many expenses with my rental properties.

Yeah, I really like the D&B band design. I just can't personally justify paying for a magic band, though.
Yeah, I fully understand. I shouldn't have. I can't believe I did it ... but I do like it. Gee, somehow we came home with a really cute Harvey bag, too. Funny how these things happen ...

Yeah, I fully understand. I shouldn't have. I can't believe I did it ... but I do like it. Gee, somehow we came home with a really cute Harvey bag, too. Funny how these things happen ...
The "magic" of Disney. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter