• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dinner Package Changes

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I just didn't really feel like going through all 72 pages of this forum. Where exactly are the reserved seats for Fantasmic? Front row? Back row? Middle? Where? :confused3

Evil Queen 12 said:
Sorry if this question has been asked before, I just didn't really feel like going through all 72 pages of this forum. Where exactly are the reserved seats for Fantasmic? Front row? Back row? Middle? Where? :confused3

The second to the far right if you are facing the stage; front to back.

If you want center, you wouldn't do the package. You'd do it on your own.

Front seats are not really ideal either since you might get wet.

Don't mean to ask a same question here but what about the Dining plan is it 2 dinners or 1? We have done the FDP in the past but since we are DVC never did the dining plan.
Thanks

I thought I had read previously that depending on the size of your party, you would be able to choose more than one flatbread. We will be a party of ten so would we be able to choose two or three different kinds? Also, we will be on the dining plan, so I am assuming that our drinks would be included.

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR said:
We will be a party of ten so would we be able to choose two or three different kinds? Also, we will be on the dining plan, so I am assuming that our drinks would be included.

We had 5 people and got to choose 2. Drinks were included with the dining plan.

Yvonne

We were a party of 8 and they let us pick 3. We picked all different kinds. I really thought it should have been 4 because if we had been couples it would have been 4 but when I asked the server said no. the Chicken one is Great! We all loved it the most.

We had 5 people and the server offered one flatbread. I told her that I thought we were entitled to two since it was one per four people. She agreed and said we could have two. I've gotta say though, it was the worst dinner we had during our seven days there last week. I ordered the steak medium, and it was bloody and still tough. DH ordered one of the pastas and said it was very bland. However, on another note, our seating for Fantasmic was wonderful and we got there about 30 minutes before the show. Yes it is on the right of center, but perfect

I have a 6:20 reservation for Hollywood and Vine. The Fantasmic show that I wanted to see that evening is at 10:30. Any chance that there will be later seatings available when it gets closer? The CM told me the last reservation for the dining package is 6:50 PM. Since my plan is to spend the day at AK, I'd really rather not have to worry about getting to MGM for a 6:20 reservation.

IMGONNABE40! said:
I have a 6:20 reservation for Hollywood and Vine. The Fantasmic show that I wanted to see that evening is at 10:30. Any chance that there will be later seatings available when it gets closer? The CM told me the last reservation for the dining package is 6:50 PM. Since my plan is to spend the day at AK, I'd really rather not have to worry about getting to MGM for a 6:20 reservation.

Is 10:30p the only showing that night? With the Fantasmic Package you are only allowed to go to the first showing. So if there is an earlier showing of Fantasmic that night that is what your ADR time is based on. Usually they won't make the Fantasmic ADR any closer then 2 hours before.

I'll bet if you called without mentioning the Fantasmic package, they'd offer you later times. With Fantsmic package, there is only a certain range of times they will book.

Thank you for that information! I did mention to the CM that I planned on seeing the 10:30 PM show. Maybe that late the reserved seating is not necessary? :confused3

IMGONNABE40! said:
Thank you for that information! I did mention to the CM that I planned on seeing the 10:30 PM show. Maybe that late the reserved seating is not necessary? :confused3

Usually, if you go to the second showing, you do not need the Fantasmic Dining Package so that is probably why they do not allow it since it isn't necessary anyway.

Hey! We made ressies for Hollywood and Vine for 5:50 on a day where Fantasmic starts at 8:30. Will we be able to make Fantasmic and still get good seats? Thanks! :thumbsup2

metsfan11 said:
Hey! We made ressies for Hollywood and Vine for 5:50 on a day where Fantasmic starts at 8:30. Will we be able to make Fantasmic and still get good seats? Thanks! :thumbsup2

Dinner will probably take about an hour or so (arrive early so you can be seated on time) so you'll probably be done by 7:00 - 7:15 and that's PLENTY of time to get to the show with or without the package; with the package, they say you should get to the special entrance by 45 minutes before and at 30 minutes before they'll open it up to everyone.

beattyfamily said:
Dinner will probably take about an hour or so (arrive early so you can be seated on time) so you'll probably be done by 7:00 - 7:15 and that's PLENTY of time to get to the show with or without the package; with the package, they say you should get to the special entrance by 45 minutes before and at 30 minutes before they'll open it up to everyone.

Thanks alot! Do you think if I get out this early, we should go straight to Fantasmic and maybe try to get better seats then the ones reserved for us? Are you required to sit in the reserved seats if you happen to change your mind? Just thinking outside the box! Thanks!!! :cool1:

metsfan11 said:
Thanks alot! Do you think if I get out this early, we should go straight to Fantasmic and maybe try to get better seats then the ones reserved for us? Are you required to sit in the reserved seats if you happen to change your mind? Just thinking outside the box! Thanks!!! :cool1:

The reserved seats for the package are guaranteed till 30 minutes before BUT if you get there early and see better seats, you can go get them!! :teeth:

metsfan11 said:
Our ressie last week was for 5:50 at MM. We left around 7:15 and were seated for Fantasmic about 7:45, great seats about 15 rows up. You should get out of H&V even earlier since it's a buffet.

crazy4claspooh said:
Don't mean to ask a same question here but what about the Dining plan is it 2 dinners or 1? We have done the FDP in the past but since we are DVC never did the dining plan.
Thanks

Didn't see answer so figured I'd help :thumbsup2

It counts as 1 TS

HTH
Tanya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter