Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

I think the reason for the loud recording of aqua was so that the people would know the water was pouring from the fountain. Remember not everyone would know what time it was, no electricity and batteries are needed for better purposes. The loud recording also drew all the walkers to Efrain and away from the fountain so people could get their water safely.

I think the reason for the loud recording of aqua was so that the people would know the water was pouring from the fountain. Remember not everyone would know what time it was, no electricity and batteries are needed for better purposes. The loud recording also drew all the walkers to Efrain and away from the fountain so people could get their water safely.

I finally got around to watching this episode (yes, I am now one behind) and overall I loved the concept of showing us Daniel's world and how he survived and how he's still "the man" you want on your side! However, 40 minutes of subtitles was a lot for me to keep up with -- my sight for that stuff is not so great -- so it was a lot of rewinding to figure out what was said. I got scared that he was turning to his old ways and was going to kill Efrain and the girl -- but did love that he got rid of Dante (ugh -- what a sleeze) instead and saved everyone else and asked for forgiveness! Hoping Daniel becomes the new man in charge because he will be fair -- but also want him to go out and find Ophelia. Anyone watch Talking Dead -- I loved her excerpt with the signs about where's Ophelia.

I finally got around to watching this episode (yes, I am now one behind) and overall I loved the concept of showing us Daniel's world and how he survived and how he's still "the man" you want on your side! However, 40 minutes of subtitles was a lot for me to keep up with -- my sight for that stuff is not so great -- so it was a lot of rewinding to figure out what was said. I got scared that he was turning to his old ways and was going to kill Efrain and the girl -- but did love that he got rid of Dante (ugh -- what a sleeze) instead and saved everyone else and asked for forgiveness! Hoping Daniel becomes the new man in charge because he will be fair -- but also want him to go out and find Ophelia. Anyone watch Talking Dead -- I loved her excerpt with the signs about where's Ophelia.
If it wasn't for them mentioning her so much with Daniel back, and her holding the signs on TD, I'd probably forget she was even a part of the show honestly. She didn't have a huge enough part on the show to stand out for me, at least not yet. I joked with DH that they brought her on TD with the signs just so you'd know who she was and not forget when she does finally reappear.

If it wasn't for them mentioning her so much with Daniel back, and her holding the signs on TD, I'd probably forget she was even a part of the show honestly. She didn't have a huge enough part on the show to stand out for me, at least not yet. I joked with DH that they brought her on TD with the signs just so you'd know who she was and not forget when she does finally reappear.

I agree. I think many people forgot about her totally! I'm still trying to get over the fact that Daniel survived that fire LOL

How did Daniel end up in the car with Strand? Did they show that? It seemed like Strand saw the car and then the next minute they are both in it lol.

Thoughts on last night's episode? I have found the show kinda boring the past 2 weeks personally. The Troy thing wasn't at all shocking either.

I thought it was pretty good. There are things I like about this series. I like that it is set near Mexico. I think it brings a nice change. I love Strand and Daniel. I am curious to see what happens with Walker and the ranch people.

I don't really like Ofelia, even though we have not seen her this season. Not crazy about the whole Nick/Luciana romance. I think they need slow episodes to set up for the action ones. Next week is the mid-season finale and I'm guessing it will be a fight episode.

I've given up on the show. Besides it's gotten terribly boring, I really hate that so much of it is in Spanish. I tend to work while watching so I don't want to read my tv show.

I've given up on the show. Besides it's gotten terribly boring, I really hate that so much of it is in Spanish. I tend to work while watching so I don't want to read my tv show.
I agree. I did not enjoy having to read that whole episode either. I haven't given up on the show, per se, just not finding this season that interesting. I think getting rid of Travis was a mistake. Chris too. Didn't realize how boring it would be without them. Who knew?!

How did Daniel end up in the car with Strand? Did they show that? It seemed like Strand saw the car and then the next minute they are both in it lol.

I did not get that scene at all - it was almost as if a scene was skipped to explain how they suddenly were traveling together -- apparently with Daniel having the upper hand -- and Daniel leaving behind the damn!

Thoughts on last night's episode? I have found the show kinda boring the past 2 weeks personally. The Troy thing wasn't at all shocking either.

OMG - I am already beyond sick and tired of the Troy storyline. He (again) killed innocent people -- this time including a kid -- and yet Madison is treating him like her mentally challenged offspring! He needs to be either restrained in a cell or shot! He's dangerous and I sure as heck would not want him in my group. And what the heck is going on with Madison -- she's turned into a wild-eyed strategist to the point of even putting her kids in danger. She may think she's giving them a safer place -- but once she locked allegiance with Troy, I'd rather see her kids get the hell out of there and away from her!

And what the heck is going on with Madison -- she's turned into a wild-eyed strategist to the point of even putting her kids in danger. She may think she's giving them a safer place -- but once she locked allegiance with Troy, I'd rather see her kids get the hell out of there and away from her!
I have not liked Madison since day 1.

I find the show to be very paralleled to the Walking Dead, which is a little disappointing.. I remember before this series started that it was billed as a precursor to the apocalypse. Everything that happened before and leading up to the virus and the very start of everything, people still having hope, etc. I thought that was a great concept, but it obviously didn't go that route and the main cast are now in full fledged survivor mode just like TWD cast in Alexandria. I don't hate the show but sometimes I laugh and think "didn't that happen on TWD?" - like when Madison stabbed Troy in the eye. I thought "oh he's the Carl of the group now" or how the house burning down was reminiscent of Hershel's barn burning. Things like that. I do agree the Mexican border setting and the new story line with the Indians adds an exciting new element. And I guess the land battle is unique too, and an interesting angle. I haven't given up on it yet!

Actually when this show started, and they met up with Strand and his boat, I was really hoping that they would sail around from port to port, seeing the conditions, finding survivors, testing it out, etc. -- which I think would have strayed from the same locale settings of Walking Dead and would have provided more adventure and mystery. Now, like previously said, it's all about crazy survivors and fighting zombies and bad entities (Indians parallel to Negan and/or the Mayor, etc.)

I did not get that scene at all - it was almost as if a scene was skipped to explain how they suddenly were traveling together -- apparently with Daniel having the upper hand -- and Daniel leaving behind the damn!

Well I'm glad I didn't miss anything. Weird editing on their part.

WTHeck. Dumb stupid show. Makes no sense. Stupid. Done watching. Glad Big Brother is on and GoT is coming on soon. Cause this shoot is stupid.

Writers...you suck!!!

WTHeck. Dumb stupid show. Makes no sense. Stupid. Done watching. Glad Big Brother is on and GoT is coming on soon. Cause this shoot is stupid.

Writers...you suck!!!

Big Brother is my DH and my summer secret indulgence LOL. Is there a thread for that show? [we really hate Cody]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter