• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Foxtrot oscar 9/04 NOTE FROM RAMSAY LTD POST #126

Am I going to have to carry a link to Google or Wikipedia with me in order to hang with you guys???? :confused:

Sayhello

She's a regular on Gordon Ramsey's The "F" Word.

You might need to start watching BBC America.

After this we might start referencing Graham Norton.....who we also love.

Did you guys see How to Solve a Problem Like Maria - Hosted by Mr Norton, and with Cpt Jack Harkness from Torchwood (John Barrowman) as one of the judges - so wonderfully camp, and so very English (while being about a nun in the Austrian Alps).

Hi Frank and Cathy,

John and I have also requested tickets for the Ceremony of the Keys for 9:30 that same night and it looks like others have as well .... So count John and I in for Dining with Gordon too..:rotfl:

Thanks Micki

I don't get BBC America on my cable... :sad1:

Sayhello

Hi Frank and Cathy,

John and I have also requested tickets for the Ceremony of the Keys for 9:30 that same night and it looks like others have as well .... So count John and I in for Dining with Gordon too..:rotfl:

Thanks Micki

You are on the list, looking forward to seeing you both again!

The list now stand at fifteen, not sure how many we can get in, we booked sixteen seats.

UPDATE

I returned the required contracts (!) today to the group planner for Ramsay's corporation. I received confirmation that our group is booked for 9/04/11.

There is a cancelation fee if someome doesn't show up without prior notice to the restaurant.

The contract required my credit card, so I guess they mean it.

Also, if anyone is interested in ordering from the Sunday Roast menu, the chef has asked for advance notice, otherwise we will be ordering from the standard restaurant menu.

I will poll our group when we get a little closer to confirm your reservation and see if you are interested in ordering from the Sunday Roast menu.

Frank

OMG - we just started watching Kitchen nightmares! Now I am really looking forward to dinner!

OMG! The number of 1khz tones heard so far is 150 in the first 20 minutes of Kitchen Nightmares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter