Foxtrot oscar 9/04 NOTE FROM RAMSAY LTD POST #126

If there is any way to add two more people to the reservation please add James and Denise .

If there is any way to add two more people to the reservation please add James and Denise .

I will contact the restaurant on Monday and see if they can add two.

I will let you know what they say.

Frank

Thanks for doing that. Are you the person that is flying out of Philly on the night of Aug 31 on USAir?

Thanks for doing that. Are you the person that is flying out of Philly on the night of Aug 31 on USAir?

Yes, USAir 728 out of Philly at 9:55 PM 8-31-11.

Are you on the same flight also?

Frank

Christy and I will be arrive 30 minutes ahead of ya'll in London.

I would offer to meet you at the airport bar for a welcome pint, but it will be 10:00 in the morning!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Frank

Yes, USAir 728 out of Philly at 9:55 PM 8-31-11.

Are you on the same flight also?

Frank

Christy and I will be arrive 30 minutes ahead of ya'll in London.

I would offer to meet you at the airport bar for a welcome pint, but it will be 10:00 in the morning!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Frank

Yes we are also on flight 728 in the envoy class.

This is the flight John and I are on as well.

I feel a party starting.:dance3:

And we can all lay out flat while we are partying.:rolleyes1

WooHoo!

ttt

Need everyone to please read first post in this thread to confirm your reservation and let me know if you are interested in the Sunday Roast menu.

Looking forward to our event!

Frank

ttt

Need everyone to please read first post in this thread to confirm your reservation and let me know if you are interested in the Sunday Roast menu.

Looking forward to our event!

Frank

Confirming my reservation, I'm really looking forward to this dinner!! I looked at both menus, and I am going to go with the regular Sunday Menu.

Thank you!
Jason

John and I would like to confirm and we are going to order from the Sunday Roast menu.

Thanks for doing this Frank!

John and I would like to confirm and we are going to order from the Sunday Roast menu.

Thanks for doing this Frank!

Confirming my reservation, I'm really looking forward to this dinner!! I looked at both menus, and I am going to go with the regular Sunday Menu.

Thank you!
Jason

No problem, you are all confirmed.

Looking forward to this event and our adventure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter