Grateful, Thankful, Blessed: our 25th Anniversary SeaWorld Celebration (Spring ’18 TR)

....but its just not the same when Don Cherry isn't yapping away in Coaches Corner in a crazy printed suit.

doncherryhnic20110615-roneyes.jpg
You know, that suit doesn't even faze me (you know you're Canadian when...) but the look on Ron MacLean's face in this pic made me laugh out loud!

And all this talk of US cheddar. EVERYONE know that Ontario make the best cheddar in all of North America. :stir: And the best Cheddar in Ontario (IMO) is from Maple Dale just north of Belleville. Every time I'm driving up 37 I'm popping in a dropping a C note to keep the stocks up. And the cheddar cheese bread is da bomb! Then there's the 5 or 6 flavors of curds (roasted garlic and hot pepper are our 2 fav's). You should start a business smuggling (er, importing) this fine Canadian product down south and introducing it to the masses.
I'd be interested to know how many of those who say gross to curds think it is perfectly acceptable to wait until a cheese is marbled with moldy bits and eat it then; now THAT is grossssssss!!!!! (A little more :stir:)

FWIW - I will keep an eye out for Tillamook cheddar next time I'm in a US Costco (the equivalent in Costco Canada is the Balderson Cheddar, which is pretty darn good, but not great). We bring a lot of Cabot back when we are in the US - dairy is sooo much cheaper down there than up here, and Cabot is an acceptable proxy for a good Ontario cheddar.

.but its just not the same when Don Cherry isn't yapping away in Coaches Corner in a crazy printed suit.

Bahahaha...I true Canadian will tell you all about Ron and Don...and watch to see what his suit looks like this week. You can't live in Canada and not like hockey on some level. I don't like to watch alot of hockey on tv. But going to an actual game...we do l:love: those games. It's just too bad it costs an arm and a leg to go to an actual game. We are Oiler fans ( no hazing on our terrible team choice ) and for the 4 of us to go a game in Edmonton would run us nearly 1000.00 to even get tickets in the door :crazy2: for a three hour game of watching men chase a little black puck around. We have only been to a couple of games we were lucky to be " gifted " tickets by the sil from their company tickets for customers and employees. It is just too costly for us. That doesn't even include driving, hotels, food. I would rather go on a real vacation for that price.

Sharks fan here! It's easier to learn how to watch at a game, especially if you sit up higher so you can see most/all of the ice and the plays form. Once you have a better understanding you can more easily watch on tv. But I can listen to it on the radio and understand too.

My preferred sports in order - baseball, hockey, curling, college footbal, nascar, indy car, and nfl. I used to watch bball some, when the Sonics were still here. I hate soccer, I don't understand and it's boring. I've tried to learn but don't get it. I think part of it is also because I didn't like playing it when it in PE during school.

I'm right there with you on the distaste for soccer. Jake played a LOT of different sports growing up, and I could find something to like about almost all of them.....except soccer. I just couldn't find much to love about it. And the professional leagues are even less enjoyable, in my humble opinion.....at least the little kids are cute when they play :rolleyes:.

I never had problems with the cheese getting weird after freezing it. Thinking back, did I freeze it or just vacuum seal it in the fridge. Hmm...back from google, maybe I didn't freeze it since he's the answer - Answer: You can freeze cheese successfully ifyou're planning to use it for cooking purposes. Frozencheese will remain safe to consume, but it willtypically change texture and often become crumbly once thawed, says the National Dairy Council. ... You can also grate cheese before freezing and place it in a freezer bag.

Grapes! Until we switched to DirectTV a couple years ago we had CBC. For whatever reason it was part of our cable and our three local stations are a part of the cable package up in Vancouver which is kinda fun because then I would watch it instead of their local news. But I grew up watching stuff like the Racoons, Danger Bay and Avonlea. It's also where I learned about curling and hockey (along with junior games here in Seattle because we have a WHL team, part of the CHL). When I visited a friend in Toronto several years back I made her take me to the CBC store so I could get a HNIC shirt and I got my picture taken with the elevator because it had Don and Ron above it.

Thanks for the do's and do-nots on freezing cheese :thumbsup2. I kind of thought that it might lose its physical integrity somewhat after freezing, because milk doesn't really thaw to the same consistency after freezing, either. Cool that you can freeze any excess and use it for cooking, though!! That's super handy for us cheapskates that like to buy everything in bulk for the savings ::yes::.

I think its so cool that you actually know who Don Cherry is.....and his nickname, too! :goodvibes I'm rather impressed, my friend! :)

I always freeze extra cheese. I grate it myself and seal it in mason jars because my vacuum sealer has an attachment and it keeps it from squishing the cheese.

I always use it for cooking and you cannot tell it had been frozen, but now that I think about it, I have never just eaten it I guess because it is shredded.

I might try freezing a small square next time I have extra cheese and try it out.

A vacuum sealer! That's the next toy....ahem, I mean, appliance :flower3: .... that I need. I think I'll add that to my Santa list this year :santa:. Fun *and* functional!

I freeze shredded cheese all the time as well. It does crumble a bit more when coming out, and of course half the time I forget to take it out ahead of time when I need it, but it helps save money by buying when on sale.

Not only whole system replacement, but after finding out exactly what went wrong, and the fact that my other unit has the exact same design flaw and is the same age, may end up replacing BOTH systems. Thankfully we have a little time to shop around for the best price as we got the broken system working partially to keep that part of the house bearable. (it sounds awful when it does run, and shuts off during the hottest part of the day, but cools things back down for overnight and morning).

That absolutely bites :sad2:. I hope you're able to get a great deal, especially if you end up replacing both units. One is discouraging enough, but two would have sent me WAY past the point of mimosas. I'd have been weeping in the corner with a case of Hershey bars and a teddy bear :sad:.

Cool! Being from PA and having a minor league Penguins team nearby that is all that is ever mentioned. Although, someone at a local event we were at saw my daughters shirt and said "Go Sharks".

The best thing about the Olympics is that curling is on. I don't know why I love it so much. I just can't stop watching. We have an Olympics channel on our cable that will have some competitions on sometimes.

I loved Avonlea growing up. My hope is that maybe it will show up once Disney has their on demand set up. It is hard to find on DVD for a reasonable amount of money the last time I looked. PEI is pretty high on my bucket list. I actually looked at Canadian cruises but I want to see more then one day's worth of the island.

Ugh, curling :crazy2:. I can't watch it. I just can't! Steve loves it, but it grates on my nerves something fierce. All that yelling.......hard, hard! :headache: :crazy2: :crazy:

NBC Sports has curling night in America that I'll watch sometimes but it's not current events going on which would be better. It looks like it starts in October and airs Friday nights.

I hadn't thought about Disney maybe putting older stuff on, it would be nice if they put Avonlea on since they used to air it. It always drove me nuts though because I had one friend that watched it there because they didn't get CBC and I got the episodes on CBC before she did on Disney so I always had to wait to talk about it. PEI is on my bucket list too! I think there's enough to do in the maritimes to be able to spend a week there.

A visit to the east coast is another destination on my bucket list, too ::yes::. Pretty sure not only could you fill a week, but probably two.....especially when the pace of life is a bit less frenetic in that part of Canada. My BIL & SIL just spent 12 days exploring Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI earlier this summer and they still didn't get a chance to do everything they wanted to do.Their photos were stunning!

:offtopic::rolleyes1:rolleyes1 sorry to hijack Gina. east_coaster I may need to pick your brain in the near future on PEI from someone with experience!!! To start off, when is your preferred time to go?

Hijack away :thumbsup2. I love the fact that there's so much knowledge shared here on my threads!

A bit OT so I don't mind if no one wants to respond but I have just read on a UK forum that they are now asking for 20% tip as standard in the restaurants which seems a bit excessive. It used to be around 15%. Do you pay 20% for just normal service? I am just trying to budget for our upcoming trip and it all seems to getting a bit expensive

It definitely does give a person a bit of sticker shock when the tip is added on to an already pricey meal cost. It is certainly a pain in the wallet!!

I will admit I can't figure it out. If I go to one place and a hamburger is $7, the tip at 20% would be $1.40, but if I go to the next place and a hamburger is $12, 20% would be $2.40. I just can't figure it out. Is it more work in one place than the other? What did the waitress at the second place do that warrants a $1 higher tip?

A very interesting perspective :scratchin. Food for thought! (pardon the pun ;))

You know, that suit doesn't even faze me (you know you're Canadian when...) but the look on Ron MacLean's face in this pic made me laugh out loud!

And all this talk of US cheddar. EVERYONE know that Ontario make the best cheddar in all of North America. :stir: And the best Cheddar in Ontario (IMO) is from Maple Dale just north of Belleville. Every time I'm driving up 37 I'm popping in a dropping a C note to keep the stocks up. And the cheddar cheese bread is da bomb! Then there's the 5 or 6 flavors of curds (roasted garlic and hot pepper are our 2 fav's). You should start a business smuggling (er, importing) this fine Canadian product down south and introducing it to the masses.
I'd be interested to know how many of those who say gross to curds think it is perfectly acceptable to wait until a cheese is marbled with moldy bits and eat it then; now THAT is grossssssss!!!!! (A little more :stir:)

FWIW - I will keep an eye out for Tillamook cheddar next time I'm in a US Costco (the equivalent in Costco Canada is the Balderson Cheddar, which is pretty darn good, but not great). We bring a lot of Cabot back when we are in the US - dairy is sooo much cheaper down there than up here, and Cabot is an acceptable proxy for a good Ontario cheddar.

It was the expression that got me, too :laughing:. Can you imagine having Don Cherry as your father-in-law AND your co-worker? :crazy2: I can only imagine the faces Ron makes when the cameras aren't rolling :rolleyes:.
OMG YES.....Maple Dale is some of the best! :worship: Now I'm thinking we should squeeze in a quick side trip to Maple Dale on our visit home this weekend :blush:. We will be in Belleville for dinner with family anyway, and I know Steve would give his eye teeth for some fresh, squeeky curd :teeth:.

Bahahaha...I true Canadian will tell you all about Ron and Don...and watch to see what his suit looks like this week. You can't live in Canada and not like hockey on some level. I don't like to watch alot of hockey on tv. But going to an actual game...we do l:love: those games. It's just too bad it costs an arm and a leg to go to an actual game. We are Oiler fans ( no hazing on our terrible team choice ) and for the 4 of us to go a game in Edmonton would run us nearly 1000.00 to even get tickets in the door :crazy2: for a three hour game of watching men chase a little black puck around. We have only been to a couple of games we were lucky to be " gifted " tickets by the sil from their company tickets for customers and employees. It is just too costly for us. That doesn't even include driving, hotels, food. I would rather go on a real vacation for that price.

Have you ever seen the Rick Mercer segment about Don Cherry's suits? It's hysterical!!

The prices for Leafs tickets are off the charts as well.....WAY outside the budgets of most folks. It's been years since we have gone to a game at the ACC in Toronto because we can't justify $300+ for a ticket in the nosebleeds. Plus parking.....and food......and don't even get me started on the price for a beer there!! :crazy2:

Jake is coming for a visit in October, and the Leafs just happen to be in town to play the Red Wings in Detroit. While its still a pricey outing, it is less expensive than Toronto so we picked up tickets for the game on October 11th. I'm not sure who is more excited.....Steve or Jake!

Ok so it is more the norm. What with ever increasing Disney restaurants prices and the falling U.K. exchange rate it makes it less affordable :(

Like @skylock said it's up to you how much you tip. It's expected but there's nothing saying it's required or that a certain % is. Now Disney, and most restaurants, will add a 20% tip to any party of 6 or more, but even that can be adjusted by talking with a manger if the service just wasn't good.

Why not go to an Oil Kings game? WHL games can be just as fun, if not more fun since they do still tend to fight and be a bit more scrappy, than the NHL. Plus you might see a future NHL star.

Ugh, curling :crazy2:. I can't watch it. I just can't! Steve loves it, but it grates on my nerves something fierce. All that yelling.......hard, hard! :headache: :crazy2: :crazy:

Sweet, Steve and I can talk curling at lunch! I am a two time league champion (the first) of the Charlotte Curling Club, along with being a founding member. I wish the club here wasn't north of Seattle and more expensive, since it has dedicated ice and has been there decades, just not in the budget money or time wise at the moment. Hurry hard! :duck:

My apologies to you all for the lack of updates this week. I really, honestly intended to try and get a couple more Discovery Cove posts up, but it was the first of the month :faint: and I ended up putting in more time at work than I had hoped I would need to. I even worked last Saturday!! Then add on the holiday weekend, and preparing for our trip home tomorrow.....and time just got away on me. I am so sorry!

Steve has to work until around 11 tomorrow morning, and we are planning on being on the road by noon if possible. If I'm very efficient with my last minute household tasks and packing, I *might* get something posted before we leave. If not, you'll have to forgive me. With a little luck, next week will be less "eventful" and I'll make better progress.

While I haven't been very productive on the trip reporting front, I have made some good strides in some of the outstanding to-do's for our October trip. I purchased our tickets to Gatorland (super excited about that.....they have big cats now, too!!! :banana:), and I have booked both of our Aquatica cabanas (which took a little fiddling around, as apparently the Cutback Cove area is closing on September 17th to facilitate construction on a new ride they are building.....so I ended up having to cancel the Cutback Cove reservation I had and rebooking both in the Roa's Rapids cabana area). I got a rocking good deal on some Disney Gift Cards at Sam's Club ($112 for $150 worth of gift cards, thanks to the Sam's discounted price and two $15 e-vouchers that we were emailed) which will help offset some of our pricier dining reservations. I ordered a pair of Halloween Mickey Ears from an Etsy supplier to match our Sleepy Hollow t-shirts (in purple to match my tee!) but I'm still waiting on delivery of those.....apparently the Etsy crafter forgot to ship them until I emailed her two weeks later wondering where they were (d'oh! :headache:). Our "I love my monster of a husband/I love my witch of a wife" shirts hit a bit of a bump when the first set didn't fit well (I measured, but the fit was just not favorable and we both wanted one more size up) and in the second set, they accidentally shipped Steve a men's small (whoops). That Etsy seller was excellent, though, and we now have great shirts that fit wonderfully and are ready for Halloween Day at SeaWorld.

And.....we decided to dress up for our first SeaWorld day, which is the final Spooktacular event of the 2018 season :teeth:. While we thought that elaborate costumes would seem a bit out of place for two adults with no kids in tow, we came up with a low-key but still costume-y plan for matching outfits that should be comfortably cool (in case its still hot and humid by late in the month) but still allow us to partake in the joy of dressing up for Halloween. Steve loved my idea when I initially pitched it to him, so I didn't waste any time getting started on purchasing the various components to put it all together. Hopefully we look pretty incredible ;).
As of tomorrow, we are officially at the 7 week mark :hourglass. C'mon, October!

Sweet, Steve and I can talk curling at lunch! I am a two time league champion (the first) of the Charlotte Curling Club, along with being a founding member. I wish the club here wasn't north of Seattle and more expensive, since it has dedicated ice and has been there decades, just not in the budget money or time wise at the moment. Hurry hard! :duck:

How cool! Did you start playing as a youth?

How cool! Did you start playing as a youth?

No, it never occurred to me that it was something people did or that there would be anywhere around here to do it. Of course it's too far away so I wouldn't have been able to anyway, same reason I couldn't play hockey the rink was too far. Now there's a rink less than 5 miles from my house...

I learned to play in Charlotte, they advertised about an open house so I joined. We started out at the rink, not liking the first place and able to switch to another that had an actual bar for broomstacking. We out spent the hockey teams, but I think that's because they stuck with beer while we had a lot of liquor and wine drinkers. They have dedicated ice now, which is closer to my NC house than the rink we played at but it didn't open until after I moved back home. I still have my shoes and broom though, I'll eventually get back to it. It doesn't change that much and I still remember what to do so I think I'd be ok. I had my certificate to instruct but let it lapse. I did teach a couple times up in Seattle when I first moved back home because they needed more people to teach at their open house. It was fun but I didn't like the small sample of club members I met, which I realize was small but it also made me not want to scrimp and save and make it work.

Have a great trip home! Safe travels!

You are not forced to tip. Do what you can and don't worry about it. I certainly wouldn't.

As someone who's only ever worked in the service industry (however I've never been a server).....I 100% DISAGREE with the above statement. Servers entire incomes based off their tips. So only giving them a couple of bucks is uncalled for. Unfortunately it's just how it is here in the US of A. Servers are paid roughly $2-$3 an hour, and all their income is tips. Even when my bill is only $5 but if I spent a couple of hours there, I'm paying them for the time I took using the table.

Yes, it's not REQUIRED. But I have empathy for those trying to make an honest living and don't want to screw them over because I'm too cheap to tip. If you can't afford your dinner with your tip, then you can't afford your dinner. Or that's how I see it.

18% is what's expected. I usually go 20% and then round to the nearest dollar. If I have absolutely terrible service, then I ask to speak to a manager and tell them about what went wrong, and might tip less than stated above. But it has to he bad enough to speak (politely, might I add) to the manager and has to be more than one thing that went wrong.

But "not worrying" about tipping, is not okay. Plan to have it be part of your bill.

The woman is not to "cheap" to tip. She is questioning the ever increasing percentage that is expected. She is also dealing with currency conversion.

I stand by my statement, do what you can and do not worry about it.

Think about this, if she didn't choose to eat there, money will be ZERO. To my way of thinking ANYTHING is better than ZERO.

For the record, I was a server when in college. Apparently it was so long ago I can never remember serving anyone with an expectation of being tipped. I served them because that was the job I had signed on for. Anything they tipped was much appreciated. I never picked up the tip and thought anything about what they left. I NEVER expected a tip, but it was ALWAYS appreciated when they did. Times have changed for sure.

It's an interesting topic on what to tip these days, and probably a bit OT for this Trip Report. Where I live, the "liquor server" minimum wage is a bit less than $2 below the provincial minimum. I checked for FL and server minimum is about $3 below overall state minimum, although employers must top workers up to at least the state minimum if they don't make that much. (I have to wonder how bad a server you would have to be for THAT to actually happen?)

So really, server jobs are still pretty good jobs; just like they were when I was working my way through college as a bartender; actually a bit longer than that, as I did it for about 8 years. Considering the cost of good restaurant meals these days, one 20% tip per hour is probably enough to raise the servers wage to twice the state minimum. A good server will have several tables per hour, so they are not hurting THAT much compared to other occupations, even compared to Disney minimum which appears to be about $11/hr. And yes, I realize that tips are often pooled with bussers and kitchen staff, it is still a good top up.

So although I agree that tipping is the right thing to do, I would not feel bad for not getting up to the 20% level. I agree with @skylock on the point that any tip should be appreciated. I too never adjusted my service to a customer based on their tipping (okay, maybe I had a couple of whales who were regulars at my bar who got a tad more attention), but I did let my overall level of tips for a night be an indicator of the quality of the service I provided. If my percentage tips started dropping I know I had to step up my game to get them back to where they should be.

I'm not convinced that the dynamics of the industry have really changed that much to justify a general rise in expected tipping level to 20%; in my day it was 10% up to 15% for exemplary service. Personally I now tip 15% up to 20% for exemplary service.

Not trying to stoke the argument here, just wanted to add a bit of data to the consideration of what is appropriate.

The woman is not to "cheap" to tip. She is questioning the ever increasing percentage that is expected. She is also dealing with currency conversion.

I stand by my statement, do what you can and do not worry about it.

Think about this, if she didn't choose to eat there, money will be ZERO. To my way of thinking ANYTHING is better than ZERO.

For the record, I was a server when in college. Apparently it was so long ago I can never remember serving anyone with an expectation of being tipped. I served them because that was the job I had signed on for. Anything they tipped was much appreciated. I never picked up the tip and thought anything about what they left. I NEVER expected a tip, but it was ALWAYS appreciated when they did. Times have changed for sure.

I never said she was too cheap to tip. Just making a general statement that whenever you sit down to dinner, you should already be prepared and just know that a tip is customary, and nowadays the going rate is 18-20%.

Just because someone potentially chooses not to go eat out doesn't mean the server is out. Espically here in Orlando, there's always someone else that will be filling your place at that table.

I stand by my statement above that you should just know when you go to a table.service restaurant that the tip is added into the bill. But that's just me.

Sorry Gina for getting :offtopic:. It's a soap box of mine and I'll get down now.

You don't like basketball? :scared1: :eek: Tell me is isn't so! That's my FAVORITE sport to watch.....the game is so fast and I love the strategy that goes into a game. And as an added bonus.....you don't get cold watching it :rotfl2:. What more can you ask for? ;)
I dislike basketball almost as much as i dislike soccer. In both, everyone's just randomly running around chasing a ball.:rolleyes2. There's no strategy at all!

Football has strategy and plays I can follow. It is exciting to watch! I love it so much .....sooooo Rocco's on Saturday, right? :flower3:

(Also, I don't think anyone has gotten cold from watching a football game in Florida before. And if I do, it's because whatever sports bar I'm at has the A/C blasted too high!!! :laughing:)

Hope you have a great time this weekend Gina. It sounds like things are shaping up nicely for your October trip! :)

Wow, you guys had some spirited conversation over the weekend :blush:. Good to see the discussion stayed on the kind side. And you know, even when there's some disagreement among us on those hot-button topics, I really do think we all end up learning a little bit from each other (even when we may not all agree). So, hats off to you all. It's nice to see an exchange of ideas where everyone can still manage to stay classy.

No, it never occurred to me that it was something people did or that there would be anywhere around here to do it. Of course it's too far away so I wouldn't have been able to anyway, same reason I couldn't play hockey the rink was too far. Now there's a rink less than 5 miles from my house...

I learned to play in Charlotte, they advertised about an open house so I joined. We started out at the rink, not liking the first place and able to switch to another that had an actual bar for broomstacking. We out spent the hockey teams, but I think that's because they stuck with beer while we had a lot of liquor and wine drinkers. They have dedicated ice now, which is closer to my NC house than the rink we played at but it didn't open until after I moved back home. I still have my shoes and broom though, I'll eventually get back to it. It doesn't change that much and I still remember what to do so I think I'd be ok. I had my certificate to instruct but let it lapse. I did teach a couple times up in Seattle when I first moved back home because they needed more people to teach at their open house. It was fun but I didn't like the small sample of club members I met, which I realize was small but it also made me not want to scrimp and save and make it work.

Have a great trip home! Safe travels!

I hope you are able to rekindle your passion sooner rather than later. It sure sounds like it brought you a lot of joy. And Lord knows we all need something to make the log, cold winter a little more fun!! ::yes::

I dislike basketball almost as much as i dislike soccer. In both, everyone's just randomly running around chasing a ball.:rolleyes2. There's no strategy at all!

Football has strategy and plays I can follow. It is exciting to watch! I love it so much .....sooooo Rocco's on Saturday, right? :flower3:

(Also, I don't think anyone has gotten cold from watching a football game in Florida before. And if I do, it's because whatever sports bar I'm at has the A/C blasted too high!!! :laughing:)

We are most definitely still on for Rocco's ...... and in less than 7 weeks, no less!! :hyper: We are looking forward to seeing you again, my friend. Your company is always a delight :goodvibes. The culinary adventures you are taking us on are simply the icing on the cake! (pardon the pun ;))

As you know, Jake forced me to watch football this weekend :crazy2:. I think I learned just enough to cement my belief that football is just NOT my sport. Some of my questions may have provoked a face palm (or two :rolleyes1) during the UCLA game.

Hope you have a great time this weekend Gina. It sounds like things are shaping up nicely for your October trip! :)

Thank you! :goodvibes We had a most wonderful time and managed to cram in visits with lots of family and friends. It's always tough to say goodbye, but a little bit easier this time as far as Jake is concerned as he has plans to visit us for 5 full days (woo! :woohoo:) in exactly one month. Definitely nice to know we'll be spending some quality time with him again so soon.

Here are some pics from our visit this weekend:

41330039_10157021636246416_6504438428866707456_n.jpg

With my mom:

41325626_10157022995636416_2606545394867372032_n.jpg

Steve & his parents:

41318501_10157022995931416_8919929788483764224_n.jpg

And this guy got a TON of lovin' from Nana and Poppa!!!

41396114_10157022996046416_63888793874202624_n.jpg

So I was just perusing the SeaWorld passmember's site, and saw that they are offering certain days in October at Discovery Cove to passmembers for $99 per person......AND IT INCLUDES THE DOLPHIN SWIM!!! :eek: One of the promotional offer days falls during our week, and now I'm thinking to myself.....

...should we swap out an Aquatica day for another day at DC? :scratchin :confused:

Ugh, I can only hope they sell out their limited inventory ASAP so I don't have to decide!! :headache:

So I was just perusing the SeaWorld passmember's site, and saw that they are offering certain days in October at Discovery Cove to passmembers for $99 per person......AND IT INCLUDES THE DOLPHIN SWIM!!! :eek: One of the promotional offer days falls during our week, and now I'm thinking to myself.....

...should we swap out an Aquatica day for another day at DC? :scratchin :confused:

Ugh, I can only hope they sell out their limited inventory ASAP so I don't have to decide!! :headache:

Do it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter