Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

C is still running a slight temp :sad2: No other symptoms though. A complained of a headache this am-but often does. Jeff and I are ok. C and I took a little trip to the Disney Store to find a swim suit for A. Also got some cute Ariel shirts. Bought another animal inspired outfit from Gymboree for AK. C is now resting. Going out to dinner with friends tonight to celebrate a bday.

Oh....I was so hopping she was feeling better today. Our oldest (age 24) woke up this morning coughing and with a fever at 6:30 a.m. I told him to go back to bed and not go to work. He said he had to get better because he is going to the Cubs game tonight and sitting on the rooftop. He went to bed for two hours, went to the gym and sat in the sauna, and is at work. I talked to his co-worker and she said the fever is gone, but he is still coughing. We wouldn't want him to listen to his Mom.

I hope C is feeling better soon.

C is still running a slight temp :sad2: No other symptoms though. A complained of a headache this am-but often does. Jeff and I are ok. C and I took a little trip to the Disney Store to find a swim suit for A. Also got some cute Ariel shirts. Bought another animal inspired outfit from Gymboree for AK. C is now resting. Going out to dinner with friends tonight to celebrate a bday.

Glad to hear that C is not showing any other symptoms :goodvibes. I know you will be glad when she is back at full speed though. I hope the rest of ya'll have a super strong immunity and don't start showing symptoms of getting it.

Have fun at the bday dinner.

:yay::banana:5 DAYS:yay::banana:

Everyone needs to just take it easy for the next 5 days! no overdoing it for anyone...

Now Avery is running a slight temp, Cayley still has one. Off to the Doc for strep tests etc. At least I have few days if they need meds. Wish us luck. Time to start packing today

4 Days!!!

:banana::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

Now, what did the Doc say? Hopefully, everyone can get antibiotics and it will go away and it is not a virus! Sending well wishes and prayers !

Now Avery is running a slight temp, Cayley still has one. Off to the Doc for strep tests etc. At least I have few days if they need meds. Wish us luck. Time to start packing today

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: for Cayley and Avery to be feeling better soon (and no strep throat!). :hug:

Probably a good idea to head to the doctor now, if they need medicine then they should be feeling better by the time your trip gets here. Hope they feel better soon, and that you and DH don't end up sick too!

Praying for your girls. If it is strep, they should feel almost back to normal after about 48 hours on meds. (I get strep all the time!!) 4 days!! Whoo hoo!! :woohoo:

OH geez.... I hope you get some answers and some great meds for the girls.

4 days!!! :woohoo::woohoo: :banana::banana: :woohoo::woohoo:

Strange thing, Mary---we've had several kids out this past week from school with strep. I thought it was odd, because you don't normally have numbers of kids out with strep at this time in the school year.

Hope it's not strep for either of your girls, but if it is, like you said, they still have time to get some antibiotic in them to get them feeling better! :thumbsup2

Mary, I'm so glad to read on FB that the girls don't have strep but just have a sinus infection. Hopefully they will be feeling bright and bushy tailed by the time you leave.

Feel better, girls!
Take care of yourself while you're in the middle of taking care of everyone else, Mom.
Happy packing!

Thanks for all the nice posts. As Kathy said the girls have sinus infections. Avery also had a few spots that may have looked like strep. Did not do the test cause they treat it the same way. They are both on anitbiotics, decongestants etc. Should be fine by Sat. They are not acting sick AT ALL!!

Thanks for all the nice posts. As Kathy said the girls have sinus infections. Avery also had a few spots that may have looked like strep. Did not do the test cause they treat it the same way. They are both on anitbiotics, decongestants etc. Should be fine by Sat. They are not acting sick AT ALL!!

That's wonderful news... they should be just fine by the trip! :thumbsup2

Kathy

Glad to hear its not strep! :goodvibes

I bet everyone is sooo excited at your house about being so close to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter