Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

Thanks for all the nice replies, girls seem much better this am. Avery is off to school and I am hosting an end of year party for Cayley's pre school class complete with a water slide!!
Got some things in the suitcases-go me. Girls only want to wear Disney "unmetionables" :) so I am washing all of those!
Less than 3 days OH MY

Glad the girls are feeling better!! YAY for packing, you know the trip is very very near when you start the packing!!!!!

Have a fun day!!!

I am so happy to hear the girls are doing well. I have had the same thing happen to Cooper, but we are always in WDW when it does happen. Go figure huh.

Have a great day.

So glad the girls are better! I am so worried my boys will get sick while on the trip. I am praying they won't. Awesome that you are starting to pack. My obsessive self got almost everything packed this weekend, so I'm just waiting on a few last minute things to go in that need to be washed since the weekend. Two days left! YAY!

It's been so busy at the office (and my mother having some heart tests run) that I haven't had a chance to read my subscribed threads. Thank goodness the girls just have sinus infections. Ya'll have fun at the end-of-the-year party!

So glad the girls are better :thumbsup2. I know you are happy :cloud9:.

:banana::banana:2 DAYS, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS 2 DAYS?:banana::banana:

Ya'll have a safe trip, see ya Saturday :goodvibes.

Have a great trip Mary. I will be looking for DVC tips when you return! I hope you have better weather too!

Great outfits for the girls! The shirts your SIL made the girls are super cute! :thumbsup2 I am sure hoping the girls are feeling better and the antibiotics do the trick.

Hiya! Mary
so happy to hear that the girls are feeling better! I hope the party went well today (although I'm sure they had a great time! are you soaking with a nice glass of wine about now :laughing: )...

you guys have a safe trip and a great time!
I'm so jealous that you guys are meeting everyone...have a great time!

:wave2:

Glad to hear the girls are feeling better.

Just in case I don't make it back over-

Have a great trip!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I am cracking up over the girls and their Disney unmentionables! :lmao: Those are some future DISers in the making. :laughing:

Glad they are both feeling better now!

Mary, just wanted to stop by and say I hope you guys have a MAGICAL trip filled with lot's of laughs and sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be watching Facebook for any updates!!!:goodvibes

Mary, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy the girls are feeling better and off to school and parties. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: And you got a little packing done too! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter