"Little People, Big World" Official Thread

AnninIowa

DIS Veteran
Anyone else a fan of TLC's "Little People, Big World"? I've watched it from the beginning and love it! I can't believe the garage remodel Matt is currently undertaking.

The only part of the show I hate is the MESS in that house!!!!!!!!!

I am jumping in.... I too agree with the mess in that house... I understand you have kids and all but comeon don't let it get that too out of hand... Matt is always doing something to that ranch....

Did you see the condition of the youngest one's bedroom?!?! :scared1:

What about Zach's pooh shoes? Did you see him put the scrub brush right back into the sink with the dishes? :scared1: :scared1:

Anyone have any thoughts about whether Matt has been honest with Amy about the finances?

Yes I love LP, and have watched the show since the beginning but lately I have so much trouble with all the M E S S!!! :eek: I just want to hire a team for Amy to go in there and clean that house up.

Watching her in Jacob's room and whenever she stated he would have trouble cleaning it up....was she real....she was going to have a child actually clean that room up. Ya, I know, he made the mess BUT sheesh, Amy, go in there from time to time and work with him to straighten the room out BEFORE it gets that bad. Under the bed was horrible, all that eaten and uneaten leftover Halloween candy. :crazy2:

And the twins, they don't even have sheets on their bed. :confused:

Well all I can say is she is a better person than me to allow all those cameras in that house in that unruly state. ::yes::

I was also surprised by Matt and Amy's discussion of money. I would think they would definitely want to keep that aspect private.

And Matt just digging and breaking that water pipe to the house....come on, something like that has to be costly to repair. :sad2:

Wow, I guess I had allot to say about this week's epi!!! :lmao:

What about Zach's pooh shoes? Did you see him put the scrub brush right back into the sink with the dishes? :scared1: :scared1:

Anyone have any thoughts about whether Matt has been honest with Amy about the finances?

OH...forgot about the pooh shoes!!!! :crazy2:

I love the show and really appreciate how it has made me look at little people as just people.:)

i notice the show's never made mention that matt was way off base when after his dui trial he said that because he won he'd only be without his driver's lic for 'a couple of months' for refusing to be tested-try 3 years:scared1: i suspect that a large part of the job of that woman they hired as his assistant is being his driver.

when i watched the most recent episode and saw that they were planning on adding to the house all i could think was-well, more room to clutter/mess up:sad2: that one room they had the organization person come over to do was a disaster pretty quick so i can't imagine more space is going to help them much (and matt thought it was so 'cool' that they would include one special area in the reno 'noone can see' just for piling junk in:scared: ).

ewwww-when i saw the stuff those kids were cleaning up i immediatly thought if they were mine i would have tossed the stuff out (would'nt want it in my washer to contaminate it).

does anyone watch the show and the state of cleanliness in their home and think 'who in their right mind would buy any of the food products they sell?':scared: :scared:

I really like this show but oh the mess of that house, it makes me crazy.

I agree with the poster that stated they are just going to have more rooms to mess up now.

I had to laugh when Matt said he is going to build a room for the purpose of putting all the kid's junk in there. Isn't every room in their house filled with junk to the max?

I've always been pretty forgiving about the mess. She's got four kids and a husband that can't really help due to his physical limitations. She's only one woman! She should have the kids help out more with cleaning up, but still it's usually up to Mom to do most of it.

Also, from what I can tell, it's usually just disorganization, not actual dirty-ness. Stuff is different than dirt.

Zach putting that brush back was such a typical teenage thing to do, I could see one of my brothers doing the same thing at that age! :rotfl:

I used to really love this show, I loved what the show was about and it was nice to see that the family was from Oregon (where I'm from). But recently I've lost some interest in the show. The concept of the show has seemed to change a lot from the first season. Now it's more focused on the Roloffs taking trips and how many projects Matt can come up with, more about money i guess. (just my opinion!)

I really lost respect for Matt after his second DUI. I always wondered why after the trial he said he needed to "reevaluate his relationship with alcohol." If he received the DUI because he couldn't drive Amy's car properly with the different pedals then why would he need to reevaluate his relationship with alcohol?

DH was watching this episode the other night and told me to turn the channel so I could see Jacob's room, he was amazed at the mess. I was busy and couldn't get to the TV so I watched a later showing that night, and I have to say that was really bad! I don't know if they have ever shown his room before, I've seen the twins and the lower level of the house so I expected it to be messy, but WOW :eek: :scared:

Have they ever shown Molly's room? Or the parents?

I about gagged when I saw Zach put that scrub brush back in the sink, Amy should have just put those shoes straight into the garbage. Blech

I do like the show though, Matt and all his antics crack me up. I would never be able to put up with all that!

I don't understand everyone's obsession with how clean or unclean another person's house is? Who cares and no my house is not a mess but why judge someone who's house is a a mess. I just don't get the obsession since none of us live there.

We were watching it the other night, too! Every time it is on I always comment on the uncleanliness of their house. C'mon...if I had a tv crew filming in my house for millions to see you can be sure it wouldn't look filthy like that! I do have to ask what this is: on their kitchen counter/island there is a clear covered hole. It looks like it may have a faucet, but it is about the size of a bar sink and it has a clear cover over it. I wonder what that is?

Love the show! DD wants their house. I admit, I would love to have Amy's kitchen. My house looks like a dollhouse compared to theirs. :rotfl:

Did anyone else see that they are supposed to be on Oprah this Thursday? I saw the preview a couple of times.

Have they ever shown Molly's room? Or the parents?

I read somewhere that Amy Roloff said that TLC can have all the camera's anywhere they want BUT not in their bedroom at all. (ITA with this!!!)

I did see Molly's room one time (maybe last year) as she had cleaned it up and rearranged it and called to her Mom to look at it!!!!

Zach and the brush made me GAG! What in the world was he thinking? Those boys have no sense of responsibility, IMO.

I think Matt is being a little less than honest about the $$ situation and I wonder why she doesn't KNOW what's going on there anyway?

I am a little surprised at the mess in the house, but not for the reasons most of you guys are. I fully admit that my cluttered, messy house is a disgrace to my mother. :rotfl2: However, if I had TV cameras there, you better believe it would look like I had a cleaning person every day, because most likely, I would. ;) Our house isn't DIRTY, it's just messy...not as bad as the Roloff's, but I would neve criticize their mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter