Marathon Weekend 2020

Soooo I said I was done with Half’s until/unless they brought back the Disneyland races. Told myself I’d just stick to local 5ks and 10ks. But boy do I miss my rundisney weekends. Well here I sit...trying to figure out the logistics of doing the full! Or possibly even Goofy.....

Decisions to make .... Ive never been to WDW. I’d technically be traveling solo but sounds like a couple girlfriends might be in for Dopey so I’d at least have friends once I got there.

How fast does the Full sell out?

As of right now I am in for Dopey. This will be splurge trip and probably my last RunDisney even for a long time. My mom will be with me ( house rule is no fulls unless a family member can be there just in case something happens) so I want a hotel she can walk out of and watch and go back an chill until I am done. So it is narrowed down to the Beach/ yacht club or the grand Floridian. Which is quieter? And do the monarails run on race mornings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter