May 6 Character Swap - Signups (Closed)

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
Ok - here goes - my first attempt at hosting a swap.

Due date is May 6th.

1. Choose a character.
2. Choose 3 different items from the list below - I will list your character but will not list the items you are making - Everyone will be surprised with what they get.
3. PM me with your dis name, name and address - so I can pre-address the return envelopes.
4. Post your weekly status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled - like every friday (or which ever day of the week works best for you).
5. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
6. Packing Instructions - use a ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag; put all of your ziploc bags into a large ziploc bag - bre sure to include your name, your dis name and your address on your big bag; include $4.05 for postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items.
7. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
8. There will be 12 people per group - once a group fills up I will add another group - but there will not be more than 3 groups (I just don't think I can handle more than 36 package my first try at hosting).
9. HAVE FUN!! It isn't worth doing if you don't have fun.

Ok - here are the elements to choose from (if you have another idea for an element, let me know and I will add it).

1 Topper - 8 inches wide
2 Borders - 2 vertical, 11 inches in length/width
2 journaling boxes - (double matted and embellished) 2 per person; At least a 2x2 writing area
4 Embellished squares - (double matted) 4 per person
2 Frames - (embellished)
2 Photo Mats - (double matted and embellished) 2 per person
2 Tags - (double matted) 2 per person; Must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
2 Slide Mounts
1 Box n Tag - (1 of each- Above rules apply)
1 mini file folder
1 library pocket and tag
1 Shaker Box - (1 per person)
1 Paper Piecing - (1 per person)
1 Matted Poem or song Lyric - (double matted and embellished); At least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - (6 per person AND 1 yard)

Sign ups - only your dis name and character will be listed here - your elements are a surprise

Group A
1. RealMickeysGirl - Lilo
2. StichIsOurHero - Tigger
3. PrincessNancy96 - Piglet
4. KatDisney - Queen of Hearts
5. KAMommy - Tinker Bell
6. Michellepooh - Pooh
7. scrappinmom - Peter Pan
8. DaisyMay - Dumbo
9. fanofthemouse - The Incredables
10. New England Eeyore - Ariel
11. disneyfreakk - Mickey Mouse
12. cocacolamom - Buzz Lightyear

Group B
1. Tink&Belle's Mom -
2. MissBubbles - Pluto
3. StitchIsOurHero - Stitch
4. DaisyMay - Lady and the Tramp
5. KatDisney - Chicken Little
6. Disneyland emily - Dopey
7. Knovak - Goofy
8. Ohana4 - Mad Hatter
9. Michellepooh - Mickey Mouse
10. bcarson - Pooh
11. PoohBearLovinMama - Minnie Mouse
12. RealMickeysGirl - Snow White

Group C
1. fanofhtemouse - Eeyore
2. bcarson - Minnie Mouse
3. Christinadei - Mickey Mouse
4. YodasMom - Figment
5. StitchIsOurHero - Evil Queen from Snow White
6. KatDisney - Chip and Dale
7. Disneyland Emily - Sorcerer Mickey
8. ddavis860 - Pooh
9. bigsis1970 - Pluto
10. bigsis1970jr - Tinker Bell
11. PrincessNancy96 - Cinderella
12. RealMickeysGirl - Stitch

Whoo-hoo! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

I would like Tigger, please! I'll pm you my elements! :tigger: --ok, just re-read the instructions. . .I don't think I'm supposed to pm you my elements. Just let me know if I read it right!

If another group opens up, can we sign up again?

Thanks so much for hosting! :thumbsup2

StitchIsOurHero said:
Whoo-hoo! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

I would like Tigger, please! I'll pm you my elements! :tigger: --ok, just re-read the instructions. . .I don't think I'm supposed to pm you my elements. Just let me know if I read it right!

If another group opens up, can we sign up again?

Thanks so much for hosting! :thumbsup2

Yes, you can sign up for another group if it opens up and No - don't pm me your elements - I want to be surprised to.
Sandy

I want P-P-P Piglet!!
I have a great idea for that!!!!!!
oh, just got an idea for the ***** too!! OOOh! I'm so excited!!!! :banana:

Sorry, got so excited I almost gave an element away! :rotfl:

Queen of Hearts for Me please :))

Oh Im excited.

Okay, I am game to try this...especially if StitchIsOurHero will help me...please!!!

I want Tinkerbelle!

ok I'm game! Let's see we already have several "Pooh" characters......how about.......Peter Pan?

I may be crazy to add on one more swap but I can't resist the set up of this - I love the idea of the surprise elements. (Way to go for thinking of it Michelle!!!)) :thumbsup2

I have a week's vacation at the beginning of April where I'm not going away. Guess I know what I'll be doing!!

Could I please have Ariel??

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Oooh--I just said I wasn't going to sign up for another swap for awhile. . . but this one sounds like soooo much fun!

If I counted right, you already have the first 12. So, if I am the start of the next group, can I pick a character already listed, or should I still pick a different one? Trying to narrow it down. . .

If we're to group 2, could I have Stitch, please??? :stitch:

This is the coolest swap idea! :teeth:

Can I do one in each group? If so in group 2 please put me down for "Lady-n-the Tramp". This will be so exciting!!!
Susan :daisy:

Oh ok if we are into group 2 put me down for Chicken Little

As our family has decided tonight that we are moving to Arizona I will be completing all my swaps and mailing them by the end of next week to assure they are done on time and not lost among all the packing. My husbands company is moving us from Oregon so this is going to be a big change for our family. Two big things to look forward to I can trade in my rain boots for flip flops! and im going to be alot closer to Disneyland! woot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter