Monorail Red door OPEN while in motion! Video Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who cares if Siemens offered to sponsor a monorail. The total revenue for Disney Parks and Resorts for 2017 was $18.5 Billion, 2016 was $17 Billion. Disney can afford new monorails on their own. Nevermind the fact they should’ve been planning for this expense for over a decade!
Maybe they find it better to replace them with....... cable cars..... or..... maybe the nautilus subs will run people back and forth in the lagoon...... that would be cool.

Maybe they find it better to replace them with....... cable cars..... or..... maybe the nautilus subs will run people back and forth in the lagoon...... that would be cool.

Lol submarines

Well if the idea was to replace it with a gondola then they screwed up by building it nowhere near the Magic Kingdom.

Lol submarines

Well if the idea was to replace it with a gondola then they screwed up by building it nowhere near the Magic Kingdom.
The gondolas are not supposed to help service the magic kingdom area they are for DHS and Epcot which will be getting much busier in the coming years.

Disney is likely waiting until they have to do something about the monorails. They just paid a boat load to automate them and likely don’t want to turn around and buy all new monorails already.

I'm dying to find out what they have in plan for the AKL to AK transport, so who knows what the new plan for the monorail loop will be....

The gondolas are not supposed to help service the magic kingdom area they are for DHS and Epcot which will be getting much busier in the coming years.

Disney is likely waiting until they have to do something about the monorails. They just paid a boat load to automate them and likely don’t want to turn around and buy all new monorails already.
They may be getting close to the "have to do something" point... I bet they have several plans...

That was meant to be a joke. I’m aware the gondolas are for EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. :thumbsup2

Obviously you’re not that familiar with Disney ;)

Honestly I’m not sure we are past that point yet.
Glad you had a good trip. Glad you are back. things were getting slow. I have about 10 days.... but I don't have to run... thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter