One became SEVEN?!? How did THAT happen? 4/24 UPDATE

I just spent 50 minutes uploading and posting incredible pics of Courtney's gift and answering you all and my post is gone..it is GONE! I don't understand, but don't have time to re-post right now. I had half of Lisa's performance and all of Rachel's disappear the other night...I am at a loss. I will try again in a bit. Just know I am praying for you you all! I don't know what is gong on, maybe my computer...I just don't know how. :confused3

Warm Thank you's to all of you who have taken time to send Lisa such happy Birthday Wishes and those who rejoiced that I indeed did not have melanoma. Emma, so sorry about your brother. :hug: Jennie, I am THRILLED Bill is back. Sandra, rejoicing with you! To all of you that have asked for prayer, I am continuing to lift you up.

Time remains short, we are still only working with one vehicle between Pete and I . Christian does what he can, bless him.

Courtney will be away from the computer for a bit and I wanted to make sure I got these pics posted before she leaves. I have had camera issues (too many to mention here). These are pics of Lisa opening her birthday surprise and enjoying them tonight for the first time. There are nine left. :banana:

As most of you know, Lisa LOVES meat. It is often a rare treat in our house, because of price. Courtney sent Lisa TWELVE Texas size Turkey legs. Lisa had one all for herself and Pete, Christian, David and Rachel split two more between them (I don't care for them). Lisa was a great sport and posed for pictures.

file_zpsb45ba8c4.jpg

file_zps1f8f7d97.jpg

file_zpsbc9a97f0.jpg

file_zps5453c729.jpg

file_zps7d01380c.jpg

file_zpsf88dde8f.jpg

file_zpsd9cb38e9.jpg

file_zpscf6931c6.jpg

file_zps04d41cb6.jpg

file_zps5443a6d0.jpg

file_zps36d15429.jpg

file_zps1fdc87a0.jpg

file_zpscd604ab0.jpg

file_zpsa6eff364.jpg

file_zpsce0641a6.jpg

file_zpsb692ec2b.jpg

file_zps66e30b73.jpg

file_zps01956369.jpg

file_zps9e853988.jpg

file_zps24f5f43f.jpg

file_zps304352ee.jpg

file_zps3301a503.jpg

file_zpsb7cdec2f.jpg

I LOVE the pictures! I especially love the one where Lisa is staring at the huge turkey leg, and the one where Bandit is checking them out :) be sure to thank her for posing for the pictures, and thank you for posting them even with DIS troubles. They made my family and me smile tonight! Time to go hop the pond for a week :)

That is completely weird! That update was NOT there when I posted about losing my update. Clearly I am not the only one who didn't see it there, because Michelle you posted as well. Plus, under several of the pics I had comments and they are missing. ??? :confused3 I tell you, I have no idea what is going on. Just thankful I don't have to retype it!

Courtney, safe journeys and enjoy yourself. I am happy you were able to see the pics before you left! :flower3: THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Thanks Jennie, I have a ton more, just that they were spread over several cameras because of issues...HAPPY SATURDAY!!!

Awww that was so sweet of Courtney! Thanks for sharing those photos. My family wrestles for the turkey legs at Thanksgiving so that was funny seeing all those delivered for all to enjoy! :)

Courtney: Safe travels to you. Enjoy your trip to Italy!

Wow! Those are the biggest Turkey legs I've ever seen. How nice and sweet of Courtney to send them to Lisa for her birthday. They look yummy and love the pictures of the children and Lisa with her turkey leg.

They definitely weren't there when I posted. How odd. Lisa certainly looks happy with her meat! Courtney, you obviously made her day! I love her hat. It looks like a headband?

Judy - glad to hear your wonderful news!

Those pictures are awesome! That was so sweet of Courtney. :)

We will be going to get Annabelle's hair cut. We are thinking at least 6 inches, I would like to do 8 inches if it wont make her hair to short and donate it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Love the pictures Bandit looks like he'd love some of that meat as well :goodvibes

I think the turkey legs were a hit! But I am with you Judy - I don't like them either but then again, I don't eat any meat on a bone, I have to take the meat off, and I only eat white meat :) Princess Lisa sure looked like she was enjoying them, I hope they were as tasty as they looked!

Wow congratulations on losing!! As soon as I am allowed to excerise I am going to hit it hard. Wish we lived closer I would join you!I could use someone to keep me on track because that is a really weak spot for me lol

Thank you!! Makes me feel good to know that the changes I made did make a difference. I'd love to help keep you motivated!! I didn't make it last week like I wanted to but really need to try to next week. It would be great if we all lived closer so we could motivate and help each other out when needed.

What a great gift for Lisa!! You can see on her face how genuinely happy she is too receive them!!

Judy, the Dis has been acting weird on me for the past week or so too. :confused3 I'm glad to see that it at least posted your latest post. Lisa looks so happy with the turkey legs! You can tell that she was lovin' that birthday gift. ::yes::

Please say a prayer for Courtneybelle and her Boyfriend. Her boyfriend's Dad, who has been quite ill, passed away. Courtney is in Italy and would appreciate everyone lifting the family up at this difficult time. It can't be easy being so far away right now.

We had Lisa's Second Orthodontic Opinion this morning...Lisa is one of the rare 3% of the population who has this problem. Of course, her heart defect is 0.25% of the population. Her docs ALWAYS say she doesn't fit the mold. She is a rare beauty to say the least...I have two more appts scheduled for evaluation of this problem.

I must run, we have a neurology appointment. Keeping you all in prayer!!

Oh, my goodness, those turkey legs were HUGE! I can't imagine the size of the turkeys those things came off of!! Or maybe they were Cornish hens with monster-sized thighs!! (giggle) Looks like they totally made Lisa's day! What a sweet and thoughtful thing for Courtney to do.

We'll be praying about your appointments. And for Courtney's family, as well.

Sorry I didn't see your earlier message about your good news, Judy...I have been off the boards a few days. We got some terrible news about a friend's son yesterday afternoon. He passed away very unexpectedly at the tender age of 10. My kids are shocked and devastated. We've been brainstorming some ideas to honor him. I am glad the kids are eager to be involved in remembering their friend's amazing, if too short, life. My heart just breaks for his family. Please remember them in prayer if you think of it. He had a little sister and older brother. They are just the sweetest family. It really made me step back and think, why was I whining about all the upheaval with the possible move, a broken finger on Sunday, car problems, etc. There are so many other people out there in a world of hurt; I have nothing to complain about.

Praying for Courtney and her boyfriend's family!

Judy, Keeping Lisa in prayer as well as your other needs too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter