Other Parks (Universal/Sea World/Kennedy/LEGOLAND)COMPLETE

My groups are good.

Can I get more info on what an "extra" is in a letter group. Is there someplace here where I can see examples of Letter groups.

Victoria

An "extra" ir icon is a small element (about 2") that fits the theme of the words. So it should take no more time than doing a 2" letter. Here is a picture of the Harry Potter letters last time with the bolt being the extra.

DSC01479.jpg

And for this swap we were doing the word Disney World and I had the letter S and an extra/icon. (Sorry this picture is small, but it should give you an idea!)

DSC03121.jpg

Thanks for all the addresses in my PMs and for those who have checked their groups. I'll be updating post 3 with the responses in the next day or two and getting back to you with my address, etc. We have guests tonight and tomorrow I have 10 teens here for a party/sleepover!

However I will be checking in for questions, so I won't be totally gone.

I downloaded the font Harry P from dafonts.com. It's a free font. Good for those of us who are not tied to only using Cricut cartridges. Just thought I'd share my find.

vgrandy, I was just looking at another swap that is now complete CHARACTER ICON SWAP. Go check out the slideshow in the first post...I think every single one of these could be an example of an "extra" 2 inch icon. Does this help?:flower3:

vgrandy, I was just looking at another swap that is now complete CHARACTER ICON SWAP. Go check out the slideshow in the first post...I think every single one of these could be an example of an "extra" 2 inch icon. Does this help?:flower3:

Thanks! I am going to start on these next weekend.

Victoria

Thank you for hostessing. Can't wait to get started tomorrow. My groups are good and I'll pm you my contact info. now.:thumbsup2

Thanks!

groups look good. will pm info.

Thanks!

My groups are good! Thank you for hostessing! I will send you my info now.

Thanks!

My groups are great and I'm ok with the extra and change in letters. Yeah!!!

:yay:

Thanks!

My groups are good...do you need my info? Have yours! :thumbsup2

I have your info from the last swap -- thanks!

My groups are good! I'll PM you my info

Thanks!

Groups are good, pm sent.

VickiV

My groups are good.

Victoria
Thanks!

My groups are good. PM to follow!

Thanks!

OK, so I am back to the living. Please remind to NEVER EVER host two teenage sleepover parties and one family dinner in one week. That made for 5 days of, well..., ok lots of fun but lots of stress. And top that off with a summer cold and no sleep.

But I did have time to go out and find some fun new paper for some of my groups. :thumbsup2

I have finished 3 groups and wanted to give you a peek. Hope you like them.:)

Sea World:
Group G. Animals
Title, journal box, mat with paperclip embellishment (not attached)
003-9.jpg

Group H. Animals
handmade paper piecing, title banner on string
002-11.jpg

Harry Potter 2 inch letters:
Group L. letters r, y
001-10.jpg

Traci --- you just made EVERYONE wish they were in the Sea World group! And your HP pieces are great. I love how natural the scarf looks on the R.

Posting an update. I have finished my Space and dolphin groups. I have cut out my embellishments for my HP group and I am almost through with my fish group. This is my main focus until time to sort the altered paper clip swap.
Stephanie

I've bought some paper, but not all that I will need. I think. Chances are, I could pull the rest of what I need from my stash, but where's the fun in that?! :confused3:rolleyes2 Finishing up the Disneyland swap today and then on to this one. Not many groups, so should go quickly.

Finished my Harry potter elements set. Have ideas for the Harry Potter letters and will work on them next weekend.

Victoria

I've just finished my polar bear elements and I've done the letter "E" for Sea World. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the other letter tomorrow.

Do you guys mind if for group M I switch my Mummy to ET? I am having a lot of trouble with it. Let me know when you can please :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter