Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

MK.... I figured someone would guess fake sooner than this :p.... but no, they are real.

:teeth:

1Hour... You got one of them... North Carolina, one to go.... keep guessing ;)

:smooth:

Originally posted by MickeyBabe
MK.... I figured someone would guess fake sooner than this :p.... but no, they are real.
That's what Pam Anderson says too. :p

Originally posted by Magickndm
That's what Pam Anderson says too. :p
MK.....LOLOLOL

1Hour... yes they are from NC and Georgia!

Rocky AAQ card to 1Hour for the origin and meaning of the rocks. And one to Granny too for identifing the mountian range ;)

Whooo Hoooo!

I hold all the cards!!

What 1971 opening day attractions in the Magic Kingdom were "E" ticket rides?

1 hour...

I'll say..

Jungle Cruise
Hall of Presidents
20k Leagues
IASW
Haunted Mansion

Hi CC!!!

Good morning everyone...heading to Boston today...where I won't get to see "Pirates" (boo) But I WILL get to sample Krispy Kremes in the newly-opened Massachusetts store (YAY :D)

But berfore I go...a question is at hand

Hmmmm...E-Ticket rides...

I'll add
Country Bear Jamboree
Peter Pan's Flight
Mickey Mouse Reveue
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
StarJets

Oh well...that's all I can think of...have a good one :)

Meuseman - You are missing one!

and Higgs got the one you are missing....

so, guess which one

1Hour...I'll have to go with either the Counrty Bears or StarJets...:)

I'll second Higgs on Country Bears as the last one.

Higgs....hope you've got your creative writing mind working on PG: Part 8! Looks like we're getting pretty close on that!

Higgs - A partial AAQ card to you - Country Bears was an openaing day "E" ticket ride!

MEUSEMAN - A partial AAQ to you too for correctly guessing Jungle Cruise, Hall of Presidents, Haunted Mansion, Small World, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Use them wisely!

LOL...based on Granny's Second...I'll say the Country Bears is the official answer...

And as for PG...Part 8...I'll begin to work on it tomorrow...I'm going out of town this morning...so I can't do it until then...so just stay below the 150 page limit for another day or so until I can draw the new CC....and leave a trail for others to find :)

Pretty slow here, Higgs....I don't think you have to worry about going through the next 7 pages too quickly! And I'll toss one out there:

What are the performers called that you might run across as you wander around MGM?

Granny aren't those Streetsmosphere players?

I think the heat and humidity are taking a toll on the CC;) Perhaps a nice refreshing Dole Whiparita is in order:teeth:

Just returned from seeing the new Pirates movie!!!! I loved it! Of course, I'm biased....
Pixie and I took the little pirates and pixies to the opening show here and had a blast.

Has anyone else felt the need/obsession to see it yet?

Oh yes...to keep on topic...what questions are open?

Distriv's tumbleweed rolls by....

Here's a softball to liven things up.....

In what WDW attractions can you ride in a

Tea Cup
Log
Plane
Raft
Hydrolater
Carpet
Hunny pot
Dinosaur
Theatre
Mine cart

:wave: Edit: Chase away that tumbleweed.... Bring out the Whiparitas...the gang's all here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter