Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

Tea Cup - Mad Tea Party
Log - Splash Mountain
Plane - Goofy's Barnstormer
Raft - Kali River Rapids
Hydrolater - The Living Seas (Sea Base Alpha)
Carpet - Alladin's Flying Magic Carpets
Hunny Pot - Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Dinosaur - Triceratops Spin
Theatre - Caroussel of Progress
Mine Cart - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Howdy to all, been busy doing the work thing...

i'll drop an answer to mbabes softball, but only one.

You ride a log on Splash Mountain.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

:wave: Welcome TowerTerror!

It is so nice to have new players jump in and you correctly identified all of the rides :bounce:

Nice try RJay, but our new friend beat you to it ;)

There is one more mine cart.... can you guess where? (Then I can hand out my AAQ cards ;) )

I second PM...and yes the humidity is taking its toll, its 103º here and I have no a/c in my car!!!!

As far as looking forward to Pirates, you bet I am. We're going in 2 1/2 hours!

MK... it looks like we are on just about the same schedule ;)

Snow White it is!

AAQ cards to TowerTerror, Pirate and MK :bounce:

Aargh.....We need a new question Mateys :p

And a Better Late than Never AAQ card to DJen for identifying the Streetmosphere players at MGM. In fact, I think you were the first one to ask that question here Jen! :)

Did someone say whiparitas?

And Pirate...I'm trying to talk DD's into going to see the PoC movie this weekend. If not, I may have to pick up a stray kid in the neighborhood and take him to the movie! :p

Bribe them Granny... cash always works for me ;)

What color is the Parrott in PoC?

Here's a Jolly Roger Whiparita Granny....Enjoy :p

Hi everyone, missed you.

MBabe, if you mean the parrot outside the entrance, I think he's green.

Coaster... Yes you are correct!

Green feathered AAQ card to Coaster :bounce:

Nice to see you here Coaster! :)

OK, here's one to think about...
At which Epcot attractions can you watch a movie?

Higgs...was the "Hot" sign on? Yum.

Hello, I'm back everyone! After a week in the South I have returned North rested and a little burned. I was suposed to fly back to yesterday but the fligh was cancelled due to mechanical difficulties. No big deal, I got an extra day of vacation and a free roundtrip ticket to anywhere Spirt Arilines flies. HERE I COME ORLANDO! That flight was the best thing I never did. Ok, back to the game. Higgs you watch a movie in:

The Land Pavillion
The Living Seas
Refections of China
O Canada!
The Making of Me
Universe of Energy
Malstorm

You also watch movie preshows in:
MISSION: Space
Test Track

And there are video clips in:
Spaceship Earth

Distriv,
That's a good start on the list, but not quite all of them.

Congrats on the free ticket! I just got back from the West Coast and all I got was jetlag.

:o

Hmmm.... you can see a movie (or at least a preshow type movie) at:

Universe of Energy
Wonders of Life
The Land
Living Seas
Honey I Shrunk the Audience
O Canada
France
China

MCMom

Coaster... Body Wars and Isn't Illuminations actually a movie shown on the globe like screen?

OOh, yes. Body Wars was on my list, but I hadn't thought of Illuminations!

No one has mentioned by name three of the places on my list, there may be more.:smooth:

Coaster... The American Adventure, JIYI, El Rio Del Tiempo.... Horizons and World of Motion too ;)

I'll confess to not actually remembering Horizons or World of Motion, so I'll take your word on that one.

Still looking for two attraction titles. The general location for both has been mentioned, but not the specific movie.

Coaster.... Cranium Command, The Circle of Life, Impressions de France, The Spirit of Norway?

Cranium Command and Circle of Life were the ones I was looking for. AAQ with honors in persistence for you, MBabe, and AAQs to MouseClubMom and Distriv for nearly complete listings.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter