Prayer requests

BAMB, is this the cousin who just got married?

I hope they find the cause of the bleeding quickly.

i hope they figure out something real soon. prayers and pixie dust to them.
:hug:

BAMB, is this the cousin who just got married?

I hope they find the cause of the bleeding quickly.

No, this is the youngest of the girl cousins. There are 4 of us and she is the only one not married.

I talked to her sister last night, apparently she is not clotting. But they are not sure why. She was a little better last night, she was even able to get up a bit for a small walk and to eat a little. So far so good on that front.

It's going to be a long recovery though. I want to get up there but DH won't be home until the 23rd and I'm not hauling the kids 2 hours down the road.

No, this is the youngest of the girl cousins. There are 4 of us and she is the only one not married.

I talked to her sister last night, apparently she is not clotting. But they are not sure why. She was a little better last night, she was even able to get up a bit for a small walk and to eat a little. So far so good on that front.

It's going to be a long recovery though. I want to get up there but DH won't be home until the 23rd and I'm not hauling the kids 2 hours down the road.

I'm praying for all of you. Wish I was close enough to come up there and watch the kids for you. Or they could come here and we could all go to the Outer Banks.

Update on Jess. She is coming home today!!!!! She started to clot on her own, the drain was taken out this morning.

I don't feel 100% confident about her coming home but y'all know how insurance goes.

Her mom will be staying with her for a few days to get her settled. Recovery will be slow but I know she will get there.

Her mom and sister say thank you for all your prayers.

That's great news BAMB!

Will y'all please pray for my SIL's best friend? She found out yesterday that she has leukemia. She is 34 and has 2 small kids.

I don't know the specific kind, but my MIL said that it is the worst kind. Thanks for the prayers. It breaks my heart.

Ashley, I am so sorry. Hopefully the treatment options she and her doctors take will help her. My thoughts are with her.

Could you all please offer thoughts and prayers for my SIL's nephew. He and his brother are visiting their grandparents and family here in CT from CA. Yesterday at the beach he had a seizure. His older brother found him laying face down. They rushed him via Life Star to the children's hospital. While although the ct scan shows favorably, he is heavily sedated and with lots of tubes in him. Apparantly he swallowed a lot of water during the seizure.

Update on Jess. She is coming home today!!!!! She started to clot on her own, the drain was taken out this morning.

I don't feel 100% confident about her coming home but y'all know how insurance goes.

Her mom will be staying with her for a few days to get her settled. Recovery will be slow but I know she will get there.

Her mom and sister say thank you for all your prayers.
buffy that's great news. here's to a speedy recovery for her!

That's great news BAMB!

Will y'all please pray for my SIL's best friend? She found out yesterday that she has leukemia. She is 34 and has 2 small kids.

ashley that is just plain awful. i will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. how scary for her. she is probably worring about her kids and not herself at this point. hugs,prayers,pixie dust and love to all of them.:flower3: :hug:

Ashley, I am so sorry. Hopefully the treatment options she and her doctors take will help her. My thoughts are with her.

Could you all please offer thoughts and prayers for my SIL's nephew. He and his brother are visiting their grandparents and family here in CT from CA. Yesterday at the beach he had a seizure. His older brother found him laying face down. They rushed him via Life Star to the children's hospital. While although the ct scan shows favorably, he is heavily sedated and with lots of tubes in him. Apparantly he swallowed a lot of water during the seizure.

oh lisa. why? i hate to hear about this kind of stuff. i will keep them in my prayers as well. does he have a history of seizures? the poor older brother too, having to find him like that. :hug:

Lisa, I am praying. That is just horrible and scary. :hug:

You know I am thinking of your family Lisa. Please let me know if you need me to grab some Walmart gift cards to get them food and such.

ETA: someone needs to call the airline and see if they can get their tickets switched to something open ended so they don't lose their airfare. After all that happens they don't need that bill too.

I think they were scheduled to go home tomorrow. That obviously is not happening. Buffy, thanks for the offer but they will be okay.

SIL DN woke last night and started riping out all the tubes. The hospital re-sedated him. They feel they can safely take out the tubes later tonight.

Thanks for all your good thoughts.:grouphug:

lisa that is good news that he woke up. i'll still keep them in my thoughts that everything is ok with him.

Update on SIL DN. Thursday he was taken off the respirator and Saturday he was discharged from the hospital. My DN, his cousin, feels he is quieter than her normally is, but who wouldn't be after that experience. He is cleared to fly home this Thursday.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. You guys are great!

My husband is interviewing for a second job today. The housing slump has really hurt the business he works for and we are slowly having to let go of our trip plans. This would be a huge blessing and bring extra insurance!

Update on SIL DN. Thursday he was taken off the respirator and Saturday he was discharged from the hospital. My DN, his cousin, feels he is quieter than her normally is, but who wouldn't be after that experience. He is cleared to fly home this Thursday.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. You guys are great!
Prayers and Pixie Dust for you SIL and her DN I pray he has a complete recovery and a safe trip home.

My husband is interviewing for a second job today. The housing slump has really hurt the business he works for and we are slowly having to let go of our trip plans. This would be a huge blessing and bring extra insurance!

Prayers and Pixie Dust for your DH to have a great interview!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter