ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I don't remember ever seeing it show up with the online tool either (though I admit I'm not usually looking for it.) But given I think there is only 1 King Suite per Tower per floor (near the elevators for each Tower), then there is probably only 1 King Suite on the Club Floor. It might be that room is only manually reserved. I've seen a lot of hotels don't put certain suite rooms out for online reservations due to there being only 1 or 2 of them. So it might be worth a call to find out.

2 King Suites each floor.

First two rooms after the elevators typically.

So looking a pool cabana rental at Royal Pacific pool. Can anyone tell me of their experience? Do they rent half day or only whole day. Info I am seeing is very vague, price range from 50-400. Looking at first week of August so I imagine that’s prime time. Any info greatly appreciated.

Also, any AP specials at Royal Pacific for club level rooms first week of August? Does Universal activate your annual pass at purchase or first use? Thanks

So looking a pool cabana rental at Royal Pacific pool. Can anyone tell me of their experience? Do they rent half day or only whole day. Info I am seeing is very vague, price range from 50-400. Looking at first week of August so I imagine that’s prime time. Any info greatly appreciated.

Depending on season I believe half days are around $150-250 and full days $200-400, half day would start around 3ish if I remember correctly, not sure if AP discount works at the resort, I know VB has had AP promotions for cabanas in the past, also club level guests did receive discounts in the past not sure if they still will or not.

From experience you can get a really great price if you’re willing to risk it until the day of and get a really great price.

Also, any AP specials at Royal Pacific for club level rooms first week of August? Does Universal activate your annual pass at purchase or first use? Thanks

AP is activated upon first use, not sure what discounts are available on rooms at that time, check the pass holder benefits page or the AP discount thread.

Depending on season I believe half days are around $150-250 and full days $200-400, half day would start around 3ish if I remember correctly, not sure if AP discount works at the resort, I know VB has had AP promotions for cabanas in the past, also club level guests did receive discounts in the past not sure if they still will or not.

From experience you can get a really great price if you’re willing to risk it until the day of and get a really great price.
Thank you! Good to know the resorts rent out 1/2 days .

Quick peek shows $396.50 before tax at RPR for 2 Queen or King club level room the first week of August 2020.
Thank you ! If Disney doesn’t post something this week we are jumping ship to Universal! We already have a 9 day trip to Royal Pacific this Thanksgiving. But our 8 day trip to Disney the first week in August is on shaky ground. Looking to maybe jump to Royal pacific and buy season passes for all of us. Again thanks for the info, that’s a great price for club level with EP included.

How will Club Level be now since self serve restrictions? I am already booked for our Thanksgiving trip with Club Level. Currently looking at August now but not sure how much will be changed with the offerings?

How will Club Level be now since self serve restrictions? I am already booked for our Thanksgiving trip with Club Level. Currently looking at August now but not sure how much will be changed with the offerings?

Although no announcements have been made yet obviously, changes to Club Lounge as we know it may be a consideration in the short term.

In talking to friends from the hotel, it’s certainly something to consider. I think a few things will change in the immediate future as we have known it around the hotels.

I have somehow lost my link with the Tuk Tuk Market Menu. If anyone has it can you please post. Thank you

Ok , so I just viewed some google images of the resort cabanas at Royal Pacific. They seem kinda crammed in between and surrounded by regular lounge chairs. Is it just the depth perception of the photo ? Or are they not on top of each other.

These are two as you exit to the path nearest T1.

They do have regular beach chairs close by them. From memory the ones over the other side of the pool also have regular chairs close by them too.

Two below over the far side of the pool.

If I have ticket voucher that says I need to visit a will call kiosk, is there one at the RPR? I'd like to take care of it before I head to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter