The Bachelorette

Peter is the only sane one on this show. No one in their right mind would get engaged after spending less than 40 hours (that's the total, BTW) with another human being. He's saying "I want to do this once....and I'm not there YET." She should say "phew...then you are SANE." Bryan is insane, and I predict that won't last.

Yes, I said that last week. Either he IS non-committal and at least he was being honest. Or he has enough integrity to say I'm proposing ONCE and the woman, IF I get there, to propose to will KNOW it's real and I'm SURE - and there is no way to know that in the SHORT time they've spent together. Or, this week, as the show spent 20 minutes on her NEEDING him to propose, that it was all manufactured.

Wow, Rachel just froze Peter out. She is really cold and condescending to him now. :snooty:

Haven't watched much of this season, but her attitude about "if you don't propose you don't love me" has turned me off. Then her acting like he couldn't possibly be the next bachelor because of his integrity about wanting to only propose once. Being a little witchy.

Haven't watched much of this season, but her attitude about "if you don't propose you don't love me" has turned me off. Then her acting like he couldn't possibly be the next bachelor because of his integrity about wanting to only propose once. Being a little witchy.

::yes:: That's what I mean in that she suddenly froze him out. He even said he suddenly felt attacked. :duck:

This is certainly the WINDIEST Bachelorette EVER! And they look cold out there. :cold:

::yes:: That's what I mean in that she suddenly froze him out. He even said he suddenly felt attacked. :duck:
She knew EXACTLY what she was doing. It was not nice. She knows as well as the next person that he is a frontrunner for the next Bachelor, and she took that knife, stabbed it in, and twisted it a few times for good measure. Not nice at all.

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing. It was not nice. She knows as well as the next person that he is a frontrunner for the next Bachelor, and she took that knife, stabbed it in, and twisted it a few times for good measure. Not nice at all.

Yes, we are seeing why SHE has been single all this time. :duck:

Is that a Neil Lane ring? It's big, but it doesn't look like it's in a Neil Lane setting. Did I miss the section where the guys chose the ring with Neil? :confused3

Is that a Neil Lane ring? It's big, but it doesn't look like it's in a Neil Lane setting. Did I miss the section where the guys chose the ring with Neil? :confused3
They showed Brian choosing the ring very briefly. They did not show Peter choosing a ring.

They showed Brian choosing the ring very briefly. They did not show Peter choosing a ring.

I just rewound to when he proposed up on that windy castle. They also do show the Neil Lane box. Interesting. The setting is tiny and the diamond is HUGE. Usually the Neil Lane settings are just as important and balanced with the stone.

I think she was in love with Peter, but wanted to get engaged, so Brian it is. How could Brian watch that and be ok with knowing she settled for him? I'll bet his scary mother isn't happy!

Oh! I forgot about his scary mother. :scared: :scared: :scared: :duck: :duck: :duck:

Hi Ladies! Just jumping in here. I felt like Peter was the only one being mature in this process. I would have found him more appealing because he wanted to be sure and only do it once. That last night with Peter she behaved as though she would choose him if he proposed. To say on tv that her emotion that night was just because of what had happened to her in the past was bull. She was just covering because Brian & his psyco Mom just got to see it. There was no cause for her to be so awful to him. Totally uncalled for. Turned the tv off after that. Won't be long before she and Brian go down in flames.

I liked her all season and now I can't stand her. She was just awful to Peter.....I think because she knows he spoke the truth to her that night. She'd rather have a mediocre life than wait for the right person to propose. What is so "frustrating" to understand that he needs more time. And the fact that she still can't understand it is even more frustrating to me! Peter is still so clearly in love with her. Hopefully, after she was so awful to him, he can move on. She's clearly still bitter that he didn't propose.

She did not look into Bryan at all at the proposal. How could he possibly watch that breakup scene & really believe that she is in love with him? Bryan is also way more goofy (not in a good way) than he seemed on the show.

Well I disagree with practically all the comments tonight. Peter not proposing was not a huge issue in my mind in itself - then again he knew the show - but his all over the place with his words was suspect to me. There were so many I can't be bothered to state them. He would state one thought and contradict the next moment. And then he actually says I didn't expect to feel so much for you coming on here, so that is why I find this all confusing. Huh? I put in my own tag to that. I didn't expect to feel so much, because I was only coming on to possibly be the Bachelor. And now I feel so much, ****.

Coupled that with his high school blurb, just too much for me.

I was frustrated that Rachel just didn't make the decision to send him home on her own. So both of them were annoying.

I had no issue with her comment about this short period being not good for him and actually enjoyed for her to state it. If that makes Rachel and I witchy, so be it. Come on, no one forced him on there. So his three dates not long enough to propose, understandable. Got it. It's a silly reality show. So if he's The Bachelor suddenly, what's changed? Still short time. She was suspect of his motives like me. But I didn't understand why she kept forcing it. Two different places, move on.

As for him being sane, why go on then? Then I'm back to his predictions for his future.

I did think Peter showed a great part of himself when he apologized to Rachel about the comments he made. Thought that was extremely gracious of him. We've all said things in the heat of moments. Well I have. :goodvibes

Bryan blah, I find him boring. But I felt for him to watch it play out. How awful to watch her indecision with a man that doesn't even know what he thinks o f it all. And holy crap where would his mother go with that finale? :rotfl2: Oh Lord. Rachel really kissed Peter goodbye. Oh boy for that relationship.

Eric, boy he grew on me over the season. :thumbsup2 Nice surprise. I really judged him early on.

I was saved from most of Bryan and Rachel at the end. The taping was going in and out. I wasn't disappointed. :laughing:

And what was Mr. Harrison going on about with "it's not what you think" with the ending? :drinking1 So funny. What a job! :rotfl2:

Last edited:
couldn't possibly be the next bachelor because of his integrity about wanting to only propose once

I didn't take it as that at all. About only wanting to propose once.

I took it as it was too short of an experience for love for him - he stated that himself. So The Bachelor will be short as well. Like me she questioned his motives. But unlike me she kept picking him to move on.

I agree that she must have really loved Peter. Or it was her ego, wanting to change him, that kept her picking him.

I liked Matt.

Heck I liked her relationship with Nick even. :rotfl:Oh Nick.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter