This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

Have a great time! I'm sure you will have great weather! And I'm going to have to steal that version to share with my family.. :goodvibes they already think I'm crazy..soo thats ok!

Hope you had a safe flight...WELCOME HOME :dance3:

I am dying to hear all about your wonderful trip. Seems like you were able to see alot! :goodvibes Loved all of the pictures and I looked forward to your updates every day. Happy to have you back, though :hug:

Hi Becky hope you have a safe journey home!

I have been following along on facebook this week and it looks like an amazing trip to WDW... thank you for posting all the photos & updates (even if it did make me sooo jealous!!!) :cutie:

Can't wait for the TR to begin!

Emma princess: x

Welcome home, Becky! I must tell you that all your photos you've been posting on FB have really made me smile this week! Thanks for sharing all your magic with us! :goodvibes

Welcome home Becky!!!! I too LOVED following you on facebook this past week! Thank you so much for "taking us along" through pictures! If we can't be there, at least we can live vicariously through you! -Kelly

Welcome home....hope that you had a great trip. I'm a longtime lurker but finally thought I would post.

We are headed back to WL 12.4 - 12.11.

I feel soooooo out of the loop since I'm not on FB!

Hope you had a great trip, can't wait to hear all about it!

Welcome home! I'm so glad that you landed safely. I had so much fun checking FB this week & seeing your pictures. Living vicariously through someone else's trip is so much fun! :goodvibes

Welcome home, Becky! I tried to keep up on FB, but got sooo busy towards the end of the week. Glad you got home safely and can't wait to hear everything!!

We're back!! We got home last night and just crashed! I slept until 10:30 this morning! It's funny how when you get home from WDW that you feel like you need a vacation from your vacation!! :lmao: We had a wonderful trip!! Thanks to everyone who followed my trip on FB!! It was fun keeping you updated!! I will start my TR soon but right now I'm trying to figure out our schedule/ADRs for the Nov/Dec trip!! My TA is booking my ADRs tomorrow morning and I've got to get this all figured out!! We booked the BB offer but had to book it for 11/28-2/5 b/c 11/27 was blacked out. We also had to book a Courtyard bunkbed room with the offer--still cheaper than paying full price for the standard room. But we're holding onto both ressies in case another offer somes out that makes the standard room ressie even cheaper. Confused yet?! So I'm trying to figure out a plan for 11/27-12/4 AND 11/28-12/5. My head hurts!! Any suggestions?! Looking at Tuesday 11/30 for MVMCP--trying to decide to spend all day at MK that day or go to AK and then onto MK for the party. Also trying to figure out if we want to go to MK any days of the Christmas Parade taping. I've heard good and bad--we wouldn't want to be part of the taping--would it still be crazy if we just stayed away from Main Street?! Thoughts!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter