What about us 40ish guys?

There is a thread looking for young single guys and now a thread for over 50....I feel left out....:confused3

:rotfl:

40 something sounds perfect. A 40 something guy who loves Disney even better. Are you an animal lover too? :cheer2: Seriously there should be some kind of Disney dating service. Although a lot of dating services are so expensive.

40 something sounds perfect. A 40 something guy who loves Disney even better. Are you an animal lover too? :cheer2: Seriously there should be some kind of Disney dating service. Although a lot of dating services are so expensive.

There used to be a Disney dating site. Sadly, it went away. But not before helping about a dozen or so people that I know of find their partners.

This over 40 guy is packing for a four day solo trip to the Grand Canyon with a one day stop in Vegas to watch Beatles Love. :thumbsup2

This over 40 guy is packing for a four day solo trip to the Grand Canyon with a one day stop in Vegas to watch Beatles Love. :thumbsup2

enjoy! Saw that last year... my all time fave is still O and Mystere :):goodvibes

Where is this 50's thread of which you speak? I couldn't find it. :confused3
Can I just reverse the numbers in my age (I may be slightly dyslexic??) and be 45, forever. :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter