Where did you have the best pizza in DW?

Treysar

Mouseketeer
I have 2 kids that only eat pizza.
Every.
Single.
Day.
So I’m compiling restaurants in each park that have pizza, and other good food for the non pizza eating members of our party.

Thanks!

I didn't care for either of the above places, and I haven't found any pizza at WDW that I particularly like, so I get other kinds of food. Sorry that doesn't help your kids.

DD15 and I love Via Napoli. She would eat there every day if I'd let her, it's seriously her favorite food on the planet. She also really likes the pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express at DS (it is good, I always have a piece of hers). We spent a week in NYC this summer, eating pizza almost every single day, and she still couldn't get enough VN 2 weeks later. She's a pizza fiend.

I think this question would pertain more to people that dont live in either Chicago area and/or NYC area.

As anyone who lives in that region (myself included) would not eat Pizza in Florida (WDW or not).

Good luck with your quest for reasonable pizza in the south.

It guess doesn’t even have to be good! It just has to be pizza, lol.

I have noticed that some places do not have pizza on the kids menu, but some do. Just trying to plan a fun trip while using the Disney dining plan and incorporate pizza. Silly that my trip has to be planned around pizza, but that is the life of an Autism Mom!

Last edited:

Good pizza at DW is hard to find. Via Napoli’s is decent, Il Mulinos at the Swan is quite good, though I would go there for their Other dishes, I just happened to take a few bites from one of the kids pizza and I was surprised.

Boardwalk pizza window. I wasn’t expecting much, but it was so good. We had it like 4 times over the course of a 6 night stay at BC. Great value too for a family.

If you just need pizza for the sake of pizza, there are counter services in the parks you can grab pizza.

MK - At Pinocchio Village Haus - flatbread pizzas- just like a pizza.
AK - Pizzafari
DHS - PizzaRizzo (although this is closing at some point), Catalina Eddie's.
Epcot - Via Napoli

Many places in Disney Springs

Many resorts have at least some kind of flatbread pizza.

You will not have trouble finding pizza OP! :)

I love Via Napoli and Blaze, but I’ve got to say, they’re serving artisanal pizzas at Pop now. They’re delicious! I probably wouldn’t make a special trip out there just to have one, but dang, they are good!!

Via Napoli has awesome pizza. Love their pasta as well.
Wolfgang Puck Express (marketplace) is amazing and their other entrees are so delish.
Blaze pizza is good, but not my first choice.

If you just need pizza for the sake of pizza, there are counter services in the parks you can grab pizza.

MK - At Pinocchio Village Haus - flatbread pizzas- just like a pizza.
AK - Pizzafari
DHS - PizzaRizzo (although this is closing at some point), Catalina Eddie's.
Epcot - Via Napoli

Many places in Disney Springs

Many resorts have at least some kind of flatbread pizza.

You will not have trouble finding pizza OP! :)
Thank you! Great info!

I just hope I can find some sit down restaurants worthy of all that money that still serve pizza!

Last edited:
Well here are a few places you can get pizza in the parks

MK - Flatbread pizza at Pinocchio Village Haus
AK - Pizzafari - you can also book a family style meal her onan evening from 17.00 onwards
Epcot - Via Napoli
DHS - pizzeRizzo
Boardwalk - pizza slices at the boardwalk window
Disney Springs - Blaze Pizza and Wolfgang Puck Express
Hotels- most of the quick service serve pizza or flatbreads. From CSR we ordered one large pizza to share and it was very nice. cooked to order.

Thank you! Heat info!

I just hope I can find some sit down restaurants worthy of all that money that still serve pizza!

Just a small warning, if you do choose to eat a sit down dinner at Via Napoli (great pizza), you should know that it's a different type of pizza than your kids might be used to. It's Naples style, so it's very thin crust, kind of charred (burnt) on edges and can be soupy in the middle depending on toppings.

If they are truly picky about pizza and the type they will eat, it might make a difference. :)

My kids would always eat the plain flatbreads at the resorts. I’m from philly area so I don’t really look for pizza when I’m in Disney so I can’t recommend one personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter