Who's excited about their WDW trip this year?? Tell me about it!!

Only 26 more sleeps :goodvibes
My DBF and I will be staying at POR from 9/29-10/7, attending MNSSHP, lots of F&WF and we doubled our trip length from last year so I'm hoping for some more relaxing time :rotfl2:
Got a pre-park opening reservation for BOG, and also dining at Ohana, BOG (dinner), Yachtsman, Raglan Road, Yak+Yeti, Le Cellier, Mama Melrose F! package, and Kona breakfast.
Got FP+ for all of the important stuff that we want to do. Hoping to just go with the flow aside from those FP+'s and our ADR's

These next 3 and 1/2 weeks can't go by fast enough :earsgirl::earsboy:

20 more days till we are at WDW celebrating our 2nd anniversary!!! I love how our anniversary conveniently falls in alignment with Food & Wine and the Halloween party.....

We are also going to be celebrating visiting EIGHT Disney parks in ONE year! (DL and DCA, Tokyo DL and DisneySea, and now the 4 WDW parks!) This is a record we will definitely have to break in the future. :)

I have to wait till Easter! Can't stand it, but so glad we scrounged up the money for another trip. We do park in the morning with a quick service lunch, pool after lunch, dinner at a park and one or two nights of fireworks. Favorite places to eat are Sci-Fi, pretty much any country in Epcot, and apps or snacks instead of big meals. We love the snacky things so much and find the meals, especially dinners, to be too much food for us. We really love Fantasmic, all the classics at MK, TGMR, Soarin, and of course the Safari. Kids are just now exploring more thrill rides, so I'm hoping to finally get some of those into our trip, although I am feeling too old for ToT. My most favorite thing is walking on Main Street in the morning but also in the evening as everything is closing down for the night. Magical. Have a great time!

Soooo Excited! Just my husband and I going for a quick November trip to celebrate our 12th Anniversary.

11/12 - Drive from Oklahoma to Pensacola and stay the night
11/13 - Continue on to Orlando and arrive by 4:00 for our first MVMCP!!
11/14 - AK with a reservation at Yak and Yeti for lunch then going to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner.
11/15 - Anniversary day in Magic Kingdom!! Still hoping to snag a BOG reservation for that day. Probably a long shot I know.
11/16 - Start the long drive back home.

71 days to go and we both can't wait! I can't think of a better place than MK to spend our anniversary!

Your vacation is next week!! So excited for you! Have a blast!!

Thank you!! We are super pumped. We told the boys last week and my oldest son cried...because he would be missing school :(

I knew this could happen with him but I will admit I was a bit sad but totally understood as they are just starting and we are pulling them out. He wanted to know why we didn't go in Summer or March break but I work at an attraction and those are peak times for me.

Anyways...I know he will have a good time and I will absolutely let you know how MNSSHP goes.

Thanks!

We have 128 days to go for our December trip! I'm celebrating my birthday. I've never visited during this month and i'm excited to see all of the Christmas decorations, holidays around the world at Epcot, go to MVMCP and of course celebrate my birthday in the most magical place in the world.princess: I'm trying a bunch of new restaurants like Kona Cafe, Tusker House, and Sanaa. I booked a birthday lunch at Crystal Palace! All the new stuff at DTD/ Disney Springs looks nice so i plan on spending at least 1 evening there and having dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express and trying gelato at Vivoli.
You will love it even more at Christmas time! We've been once in December and it is even more magical than usual!

20 more days till we are at WDW celebrating our 2nd anniversary!!! I love how our anniversary conveniently falls in alignment with Food & Wine and the Halloween party.....

We are also going to be celebrating visiting EIGHT Disney parks in ONE year! (DL and DCA, Tokyo DL and DisneySea, and now the 4 WDW parks!) This is a record we will definitely have to break in the future. :)

Happy Anniversary!! :flower1:

Wow sounds perfect!

Thank you!! We are super pumped. We told the boys last week and my oldest son cried...because he would be missing school :(

I knew this could happen with him but I will admit I was a bit sad but totally understood as they are just starting and we are pulling them out. He wanted to know why we didn't go in Summer or March break but I work at an attraction and those are peak times for me.

Anyways...I know he will have a good time and I will absolutely let you know how MNSSHP goes.

Thanks!

Aww how cute. What a good boy. Talk to his teachers about make up work. My daughter also gets bummed to miss days of school but those are the best days to go. Lol.

I am super excited!!! Saturday I will be staying up until midnight to do my FP's!!!!! 63 days!!!!

Nov 5-14th
Stay in a Royal Guest Room at POR for 9 nights! This trip is a 30th birthday gift to myself! My birthday is Dec 4th but I can't go to Disney so close to Christmas so I celebrate a month before in Disney!

11/5- 8:30am flight out of AC and arrive at MCO at 10:30am
Check into POR and hit up Epcot for fps and some F&W booths for lunch before heading back to POR to rest.
Take the boat to DTD for dinner with friends at Raglan Road

11/6- Up early for an early adr at Grand Floridian Cafe! Afterwards, take the monorail to MK for ropedrop! I have more friends arriving this day and we will all be doing Hoop Dee Doo at 6:15pm!

11/7- No real rush to get up and out early. This is an Animal Kingdom day but not until early afternoon. Dinner is at Yak & Yeti (my favorite!)

11/8- Breakfast at POR and spend the day at DHS! Dinner at 50's Primetime Cafe followed by Osbourne Lights!

11/9- I have another early breakfast adr at Grand Floridian Cafe (love this restaurant for breakfast!) before catching the monorail to MK to spend the morning there.

11/10- Early breakfast at Kona and then mororail to Epcot. Spending the evening at DTD. My parents are meeting me there from Universal.

11/11- I picked Veterans Day to do Universal/IOA, since MK might be a little crowded on this day. My parents will be at Uni for the week, so i will be meeting up with them. I haven't been to Uni since I was a kid!

11/12- Breakfast is at CRT w/ friends, followed by the morning at MK. I will head back to POR around noon to rest up for an early dinner at BOG and MVMCP! I am really excited for this day.. MVMCP is my favorite!

11/13- an open day to do whatever I feel like- prob Epcot in the morning and then at night again

11/14- morning flight back home

I was fortunate to book FD before it was released during a fluke telephone call the evening before the public offer went live, so hopefully the pixie dust just keeps flowing for us. Our itineraries are made, plane tickets are purchased, ADR's planned and we are SO READY to get there.

Trip is PAID IN FULL...just waiting to book FP+ now. Our first vacation since March, 2013 (WDW) and my MIL's (Sept. 2013) and Mom's (Feb. 2014) passing. We cannot wait to escape to our favorite place -- try new food and attractions, finally get to WWoHP and just have some great family time without sibling drama, care giving and day to day drudgery.

11/12 - 11/19 @ POP Century

11/12 -- Parent Teacher Conference @ 1:15pm for my 4th grader, followed by a celebratory trip to Build a Bear Workshop for report card reward which ACTUALLY will be a trip to the AIRPORT for our flight to Orlando. DD - 9, thinks we are going in December. <insert muahahahaha here>

11/13 -- MK Day / BOG Breakfast @ 8:05 / Spirit of Aloha @ Poly @ 5:15
11/14 -- AK Day / MK Evening for EMH
11/15 -- MK Day / HS Evening for EMH, Osbourne, Fantasmic / 50's Prime Time @ 4:00
11/16 -- Epcot Day / DTD Evening / Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner
11/17 -- HS Day / Epcot Evening for Illuminations / Sci Fi @ 1:50 and Rose & Crown @ 7:50
11/18 -- Epcot Day / MK Evening for EMH, Wishes / The Wave @ 5:00
11/19 -- BOMA Breakfast / transition day to Universal / Dinner @ Citywalk

11/19 -- 11/22 @ Royal Pacific Resort

11/20 -- Universal / IOA
11/21 -- Universal / IOA
11/22 -- Universal / IOA (late flight home)

I am planning a BIG celebration for my 60th birthday in January. My DH, DS and his BF and myself are flying from Australia and my other son and daughter in law, who recently moved to NYC, will meet us in Orlando for 4 nights at Universal, staying at HRH and then 7 nights at Disney, staying at BLT in a 2 bedroom suite. On my birthday we will have breakfast at CP (although I might swap that for an early lunch at Skipper's Cantina) dinner at The Yachtsman and then we have an Illuminations cruise booked.

I am just as excited at knowing I will be seeing my son and daughter in law again, as I am at the prospect of another trip to Disney!

Just went in September for a great week and then heard about osborne lights so am going back in december for 3days will be at magic kingdom till 1pm first Night to see decorations parade fireworks and a few rides. Nextel day is Hollywood studios to see osborne lights and do Sci fi breakfast. Last day at Epcot to ride soarin and do christmas processional

We are approaching the end of the year so can i change this to "Excited about their wdw trip next year!!" Just made our reservations for March 26 April 02 2016 and i am excited already. Staying at Port Orleans-Riverside and started making ADR's so far BOG, Narcossis, Mama Melrose-Fantasmic Package will be making more tonight. I so love the planning it so extends the fun and excitement of the vacation

I booked AKL Savannah View as a SURPRISE, SSSHHH Christmas gift for D18. Mother/daughter, four night trip. I bought three-day tickets and made ADRs, etc for Epcot and MK, she'll get to decide on either AK or HS and we'll have almost four weeks from Xmas to plan out the day. I was able to get BOG for lunch at MK and both Boma and Saana for two dinners. She's had a tough go of it her first semester in college, hasn't really found her "tribe" so to speak, having roommate difficulties, and there was a tragedy on Halloween night when three freshman were hit by a drunk driver while walking back to campus from town. One has died and the other two are still critical. While she didn't know the boys, it is still difficult for the community as a whole. The best thing is that every one of her friends has to start back at their respective colleges (they are all pretty spread out on the Eastern Seaboard) on Tuesday, January 19th...she doesn't start back up until the 25th.

We're leaving in 4 days for our first family trip!! We're so excited! We have two girls (8 and 5) who are dying to meet the princesses and a toddler who loves Mickey.

Flying in 11/19 and heading straight to VWL

11/20 lounging at resort then to MVMCP at 4pm
11/21 Epcot and dinner at San Angel for illuminations
11/22 MK
11/23 DHS and brown derby /fantasmic
11/24 day off will probably head to DTD
11/25 MK
11/26 TG at DHS to try to avoid the crowds at MK. Dinner at SciFi
11/27 MK and BOG dinner
11/28 AK and heading home after park closes

15 days and it can't get here soon enough!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter