2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

Just received my upgrade confirmation this morning. I was getting worried about it, too!

Thanks! I got my upgrade call fairly late compared to when others on here said they got their upgrade offers so I'm probably at the end of their list.

Looks like, it covers also the whole weekend in the parks!

That's great!
But a have a few questions....
- Do you think my friend and I can share? Usually my family and I share photopass when i DLR and WDW - but is it the same for Paris? And what about the bib-numbers? Do you think I can link 2 bibs to the photopass???
- Anyone know how long the photopass works, is it only Fri-Sun? We will be in the parks Sunday, Monday and Wednesday....
- Price? Read 40 euros in FB comments?

That's great!
- Do you think my friend and I can share? Usually my family and I share photopass when i DLR and WDW - but is it the same for Paris? And what about the bib-numbers? Do you think I can link 2 bibs to the photopass???
- Anyone know how long the photopass works, is it only Fri-Sun? We will be in the parks Sunday, Monday and Wednesday....
i read somewhere that the run disney photo pass ran from thursday afternoon, when the expo opens to sunday,, but i was given different advice from twitter DLRP who advised to buy both photo passes to capture whole weekend,,
Also they have published the routes for 5k & 1/2.. you just have to be creative & find them,, came out yesterday

i read somewhere that the run disney photo pass ran from thursday afternoon, when the expo opens to sunday,, but i was given different advice from twitter DLRP who advised to buy both photo passes to capture whole weekend,,
Also they have published the routes for 5k & 1/2.. you just have to be creative & find them,, came out yesterday

Can you lead a non creative person to the link for the routes?

LOL, thought someone would jump on me,, the routes are in plain sight, they where published on Disney Blog yesterday,, in the merchandise info. But are also hidden mostly from view,, lol

Ha! I saw some of the routes ... I'm just spoiled on the rD info that has usually come out waaaay prior.

Doesn't really change anything .... We'll still be there next week and we'll all figure it out!

Brian

Ha! I saw some of the routes ... I'm just spoiled on the rD info that has usually come out waaaay prior.

Doesn't really change anything .... We'll still be there next week and we'll all figure it out!

Brian
yeah, i don't care about the route but about how many water stations & hopefully gatoraid or ?? they have,, surely runners knowing that is for there safety, I'm leaving my water bottle belt at home & just taking small pouches that fit in my pocket,, hoping to refill them at each 5k or 5 miles :( ,,

Does anyone else wish the medal said Semi Marathon rather than 1/2 Marathon? It would be something different and more French.

That's great!

The RunDisney photo pass is good for the races only. You can assign up to 6 bib numbers to each pass. This is the information direct from them after a friend on a running site asked specifically for clarification. Anything in the parks outside of the races will need the regular DLP photo pass.

Somewhat desperately searching for an extra "ticket" for the inaugural party. If anyone purchased this option and has decided not to use it, or just has an extra reservation, I would love to purchase it!

The RunDisney photo pass is good for the races only. You can assign up to 6 bib numbers to each pass. This is the information direct from them after a friend on a running site asked specifically for clarification. Anything in the parks outside of the races will need the regular DLP photo pass.

That is not what I've read on the FB page of disneyland paris. They had an extra announcement saying this:

"Great news : For the inaugural edition PhotoPass+™ runDisney also includes all of your attractions and character photos taken in the Parks throughout the weekend!
Acquire yours at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo, at the Disney Events Arena in Disney® Village when you collect your race bib"

Only question left is how long is the weekend 4,3 or just 2 days;)

My wife and I are running the DLP half on the Sunday morning and staying at one of the Disney hotels. My main concern is fuelling pre-race. Will there be anywhere offering food beforehand? With the race starting at 7am I would like to have had something (porridge or similar) at least an hour before the race. If there isn't anywhere offering food then do you know if there is a fridge in the rooms at Cheyenne?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter