DVC members extra early entry to MNSSHP

Carriemel

Emma Clare's Mommy
Just heard on a facebook forum that DVC members will be getting early (2pm) admission to the Halloween parties instead of the 4pm admission that has been in place for years.

Any truth to this one at all???

I have not heard this but am very much interested in it. I would also like to know if this is only for DVC guests buying passes through DVC or anyone having them.

Just heard on a facebook forum that DVC members will be getting early (2pm) admission to the Halloween parties instead of the 4pm admission that has been in place for years.

Any truth to this one at all???
Yes. It’s new this year, the cast members were told through an email. You have to be staying onsite to go in at 2pm.

Wouldn’t most DVC members already have access through either an annual pass or through park hoppers? I wouldn’t think many DVC members would be purchasing single day passes...

Wouldn’t most DVC members already have access through either an annual pass or through park hoppers? I wouldn’t think many DVC members would be purchasing single day passes...
It depends. Some DVC just buy enough for a short trip a year or a longer one every couple years.

We are DVC but we have passes as well so it doesn't really affect us.

What?! We have a 7-day trip but only 5-day tickets. We are going to MNSSHP and if we can get in at 2 instead of 4, that would be amazing! We could see the afternoon parade and get a few rides in before our BOG dinner at 6pm. That would basically be our MK day for the trip and we could spend the other 5 days at the other parks.

I used the chat feature on the DVC Member website yesterday and asked a CM to confirm this rumor. He said it is NOT a rumor and it is TRUE! I asked if there will be an official announcement and he indicated that it is noted on the website under the "Member Perks"...I checked...it's not there. Maybe they are waiting until the last minute to make an official announcement, but the fact that a CM confirmed it when I specifically asked if it was true is a pretty good indicator to me that I will be able to get in at 2pm with j.ust my party ticket

If we have a non member staying with us will they get in early as well

I would think not, given that it’s considered to be part of DVC Membership Magic.

I would think this also means certain DVC members would be excluded from being allowed this early entry perk (based on how/when the purchase was made), however I may be incorrect on both accounts since this seems to be so under the radar that they don’t even have any info on the site!

Screenshot_20180730-185625_Firefox.jpg

According to this it looks like guests of DVC members also get early access (I'd assume staying on the same reservation but don't know for certain).

This is great news! I'm a DVC member without an annual pass who is going to the MNSSHP. I really appreciate these little DVC perks.

I would really like to know the number of DVC Members that have an AP... for those people this does nothing as a few others have pointed out.
- A Disgruntled DVC AP Member (Lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter