I'm.........

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Excessive heat for a week......today 108
Costco day.......haven't been in a month, so my list is long and then add DIL's.

dgbg100106

Missing the Tag Fiary
Today should have started with a trip to Ship Creek in Anchorage to watch the Salmon. Then would have also included a bike ride around the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. Then ended with a bike ride around Resolution Park. Food and drinks in there too.

• bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    I am hoping that our pool will open. Swimming is the one exercise that I can do without pain. Other things are frustrating.

dgbg100106

Missing the Tag Fiary
    I hope your pool opens soon too.

I need to find some form of exercise that I love to do. Right now it is just walking.

• Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
    ^^^ I was just thinking about him

I walk.....we have a pool.
    Our zoo is opening on the 15th. 13 and 14 for pass holders. I have going to try to get tickets for one of those days.
    The kids need to get out more

dgbg100106

Missing the Tag Fiary
    Being here in Texas in a new neighborhood, we are trying to just get out and do what needs to be done, but one day soon, hopefully, we get to do more

• bobbiwoz

^^^ I was just thinking about him

I walk.....we have a pool.
    Our zoo is opening on the 15th. 13 and 14 for pass holders. I have going to try to get tickets for one of those days.
    The kids need to get out more
    Glad you have options! :)

dgbg100106

Missing the Tag Fiary
    We might have a tiny little flood in our backyard, it is soaked from the rain over the past 3 days.

dgbg100106

Missing the Tag Fiary
    It was... when the house behind mine was built but when mine was built something changed. The builders are getting together to add a french drain between them but for now, we have to keep watch.

bobbiwoz

It was... when the house behind mine was built but when mine was built something changed. The builders are getting together to add a french drain between them but for now, we have to keep watch.
    It’s good that you are there.
    Last spring, we spent Easter with our TX family in Hill Country. The flowers were so beautiful there. I was just remembering.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.