Large Bank Of Points For Rent-$12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont have enough posts to PM you so I will post info here.

Looking for studio or one bedroom nov 1st - 8th. Boardwalk or beach.

email me at srxman2001 at yahoo.com

new to the site,but on tripadvisor for years
i know its late but im looking for either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom standard view at blt may25-30
thanks,travis

I was wondering if you still have points available? We would like to stay at BLT towards the end of September. Thanks

Hi -

Just bumping my post from above since I'm not able to PM yet. :) I'm looking for 4 nights starting Oct 30th at BLT in a 2 bedroom. Please let me know if you have these available.

We need 377 points as a transfer for use in October or November 2014. Do you have this many available?

wife and I are possibly looking to go to Akl for our 5th anniversary, and would love to stay club at AKL, Jan 22-30

Looking for a studio at BWV, BCV or BLT check in 9/24/14, 4 night stay. Can you please check availability if you still have points left?

Thanks,

Jeff

Are there any points left? I am looking for 156 points for two studios at KWV for October 5-12.

Do you have points for 6 nights, Oct. 13th - Oct. 19th? I would need either 2 standard rooms (adjoining) or a 2 bedroom villa at BLT. Thank you!

Need anywhere between 81-118 points for a Value / Standard Studio from September 20th – September 28th, 2014. Resort doesn't matter, although the order below would be preferred:

Bay Lake Standard (118)
AKV Value (81)
AKV Standard (94)
WLV Standard (123)
Boardwalk Standard (89)
Beach Club Standard (123)
OKW Standard (89)
SS Standard (105)

If there is any availability of a Standard Studio at BLT, I’d be willing to set up a split stay between it and the other resort we book (if you’re willing).

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for checking for me!

Hi, I am looking to rent a studio from 5/22-5/25, please let me know if anything is open. I'll anywhere other then OKW. Thanks so much!

Hi. We are looking for a studio for two nights starting June 6 for adults. Thanks for checking!

Debbie

HI,

We are looking to for an AKV studio, Kidani Village, with a savannah view 10/29-11/4/14. Thank you for checking!

Michelle

I am interested in points for week of 5/1/14-5/9/14 family of four looking for a studio ... new to the points system but have been told Saratoga is only available.

Any points still available? We are looking for a 1 bedroom at BLT 11/16/14-11/22/14. 2 adults, 1 child (3). Will need Magic Express. No dining.

Please email me at diana1295@verizon.net

Thanks for checking!!

Diana

Do you still have points left?

I would like to book the following dates:

Check In : March 22, 2015
Check Out : March 27, 2015

260 Points

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter