No longer solo at YC in Jan! Update-p.16- photos & leaving in the AM!!!

Glad you got a new phone. I'm slow about changes too. And I don't know how to read the books. That would make it so much easier.

Love the pictures. I'm excited 2 a day. You will be fine at the Yacht Club. People are just people April, they just have different faces. So just smile and be your friendly self and you'll be fine.

I know your grandma would love that dvd. That is an awesome thing to have done for her. We did one for my Mom one year but she didn't appreciate all the work that Don put in it for her and she never watches it. Her loss. It was great and Don worked really hard.

omg, the sun just came out. I'm so excited.

Have a great day. Getting a power cord for the laptop today to see if that fixes it.

Ginny

Thanks! I'm glad you got your laptop fixed- I know how frustrating it is to have computer issues. Ugh.

I love that picture of Epcot!

I feel like I'm forgetting things on my packing list but I can't figure out what they are. :confused3

Thanks! I know the feeling of forgetting stuff on your packing list. I'm in even more of a tizzy today!

Hey April,

great coffee maker...:thumbsup2

It looks like the dogs had a fabulous Christmas...:lmao:(have you seen Marley and Me?) I am the owner of mini Marley...:lmao:

I can't believe that your trip is so very close...

how excited you must be...:cool1:

Thanks! My mom's lab is 120 pounds- it is like having a pony in the house! Have you posted photos of your lab before?

April. Remember we Dis Sister are here for you. Much love and hugs

Ginny

Thanks, Ginny. :hug: Things have been so weird with John. I'm so used to being disappointed in relationships, though, that I don't even bat an eyelash anymore. If I end up alone again- so be it. I'll be ok. I just know that I will not stand for anyone treating me badly AT ALL. I did enough of that in the past & I am through with that!

I had a good, then bad night last night. I got to see my friend, Renata, who lives in NYC but is visiting for the holidays. She is awesome & we had a fun dinner. Then John made a very inconsiderate comment to me...really hurt my feelings. :headache: I haven't heard from him today at all & unless he apologizes & starts acting normal again, I am through. I can put up with a lot, but I will not go through another relationship with someone treating me badly. No way. You guys will hear about it either way. :confused3
And so....the 2 photos of the day are...
100_5023.jpg

mainst_pm_edited.jpg

So my transportation to the airport may be changing....if John is out of the picture I have to decide if I'm driving or taking a shared van. Hmmm...

April,
I really thought I left a comment last night...
so happy that your Grandmother liked her DVD...so sorry to hear that you and John are running into problems :hug:
the pictures from Christmas are wonderful!

so on to happy planning for your soon to be disney fun!
:wave2:Connie

Men. Pfffffffffffffffffffft! :hug:

When are you flying out?? You are flying out of Worcester, right? Too bad we weren't on the same flight, my husband could drive us both. :rotfl2:

Love that picture of Main St. So pretty!

April,
I really thought I left a comment last night...
so happy that your Grandmother liked her DVD...so sorry to hear that you and John are running into problems :hug:
the pictures from Christmas are wonderful!

so on to happy planning for your soon to be disney fun!
:wave2:Connie

Thanks!!! Disney is ALL I will be thinking about until I get there. I'm SO excited!!! :hyper:

Men. Pfffffffffffffffffffft! :hug:

When are you flying out?? You are flying out of Worcester, right? Too bad we weren't on the same flight, my husband could drive us both. :rotfl2:

Love that picture of Main St. So pretty!

Man...I wish I was flying out of Worcester! Thanks, though. I am flying out of Providence on the 14th- EARLY. I'm ready to just pack up all my stuff & move into the Haunted Mansion. You don't think they would mind, do you? :rotfl:

Man...I wish I was flying out of Worcester! Thanks, though. I am flying out of Providence on the 14th- EARLY. I'm ready to just pack up all my stuff & move into the Haunted Mansion. You don't think they would mind, do you? :rotfl:

Whoops, I thought you were. I'm flying out of Manchester. I've never flown out of Providence before.

Sorry about the problems your having right now. Just keep telling yourself - Disney soon, Disney soon. That's what I was telling myself before I left last month.

I wouldn't worry about the Yacht club. I'm sure you'll end up loving it. I went over there to check out the Christmas decorations when I was there, and really loved the look of the place. It didn't feel anywhere near as "stuffy" as the Grand Floridian. It kind of had a causal elegence to it.

I love your new phone. You'll have to let us know how you like it. I currently have the same one you had before, and my contract is up in April. While I'd love an iphone, I don't want to lose my corporate discount switching to another carrier. The pixie is one of the ones I've had my eye on.

Whoops, I thought you were. I'm flying out of Manchester. I've never flown out of Providence before.

Providence is pretty small & every time I have flown in or out of there it has been very windy. I'm a little nervous.

Sorry about the problems your having right now. Just keep telling yourself - Disney soon, Disney soon. That's what I was telling myself before I left last month.

I wouldn't worry about the Yacht club. I'm sure you'll end up loving it. I went over there to check out the Christmas decorations when I was there, and really loved the look of the place. It didn't feel anywhere near as "stuffy" as the Grand Floridian. It kind of had a causal elegence to it.

I love your new phone. You'll have to let us know how you like it. I currently have the same one you had before, and my contract is up in April. While I'd love an iphone, I don't want to lose my corporate discount switching to another carrier. The pixie is one of the ones I've had my eye on.

Thanks! So far, so good with the phone. I'm just not going to look at it today because I am avoiding the inevitable conversation I'm going to have with John. I need to get a clear head before I talk with him.
That is good to know about Yacht Club! You know- I have never, ever set foot in there before. I can't wait!

I'm sorry you are going through a hard time with John right now. No matter which way it turns out, you'll be okay. You have a great family there with you and a great Dis family here.

I really liked it, but I'm a bit partial to ocean/beachy/nautical themes at the resorts. I had never thought much about it before, but now it's on my must try list.

Good morning April. You have such a good sense about you and are so grounded. You know you will be ok no matter what happens. Life is too darn short to let people treat you badly and you don't deserve it.

Love the pics today. I want to go with you. The time is flying by and it won't be long.

:hug: Ginny

I'm sorry you are going through a hard time with John right now. No matter which way it turns out, you'll be okay. You have a great family there with you and a great Dis family here.

That butthead didn't text me ALL day & now he is acting like everything is fine. I'm definitely getting to the bottom of this when I see him later. I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about having that talk.

I really liked it, but I'm a bit partial to ocean/beachy/nautical themes at the resorts. I had never thought much about it before, but now it's on my must try list.

I'm pretty sure I will love it...I just always get anxious about new places.

Good morning April. You have such a good sense about you and are so grounded. You know you will be ok no matter what happens. Life is too darn short to let people treat you badly and you don't deserve it.

Love the pics today. I want to go with you. The time is flying by and it won't be long.

:hug: Ginny

Thanks! I would totally take you with me! Heck...1 person in a whole big romm is a crime as far as I'm concerned. I tried to get someone to go with me, but no luck so far. I really hope things with John work out & that he IS just having a bad week. I just don't understand how he can be so great for a whole year & then just a total moron this past week. Ugh...I'll find out later.

Thanks! I would totally take you with me! Heck...1 person in a whole big romm is a crime as far as I'm concerned. I tried to get someone to go with me, but no luck so far. I really hope things with John work out & that he IS just having a bad week. I just don't understand how he can be so great for a whole year & then just a total moron this past week. Ugh...I'll find out later.

That would be PMS

That would be PMS
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Ginny, you're the best! From John's pre- conversation texts, I can tell this is just going to be bad. It seems to me that he just fell out of love with me. I understand...and I know it hapens all of the time. I have had my heart broken so many times, though, that I don't think I'll be able to put it back together again. I say that every time, though, so we will see.
By the way, I am posting from my new phone, so I have NO idea if this will come out right! :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Ginny, you're the best! From John's pre- conversation texts, I can tell this is just going to be bad. It seems to me that he just fell out of love with me. I understand...and I know it hapens all of the time. I have had my heart broken so many times, though, that I don't think I'll be able to put it back together again. I say that every time, though, so we will see.
By the way, I am posting from my new phone, so I have NO idea if this will come out right! :rotfl:

The post came thru fine. Good phone. All I can say to John is it's his loss. You are a fine young woman and deserve someone who cares for you and treats you well. :hug:

In exactly 14 days I will be on my flight- weather permitting- just about over Southern RI or over Long Island. No issues resolved with John last night- I think we were both too tired to get into it. :confused3 I have no idea what will happen, but I am trying not to dwell on things too much. So...my plan for Thursday, January 14th is to land in Orlando at 10:55am & head over to ME. I figure I will end up at YC by noon & I will check in. I want to explore the resort a little & then walk over to Epcot. I also want to go to Downtown Disney for a little shopping & I'm hoping to try out Paradiso 37. Since I am a "party of one", I can just sit at the bar & order food. I'm not sure how late I will be staying up, since I KNOW I will be tired from traveling. I plan to sleep a little later the next morning.
Pictures of the day:
100_5060.jpg

AK_Asia.jpg

Thanks for listening to all of my issues- knowing you guys are here is a HUGE help! :grouphug: I need to come up with a TR title, too...hmmmm....I guess that will come easier after the trip. Have a great New Year! party:

Happy New Year!!

TWO WEEKS! :dance3:

We should exchange cell numbers so we can keep in touch in case we are in the same parks on the same days!

Happy New Year!!

TWO WEEKS! :dance3:

We should exchange cell numbers so we can keep in touch in case we are in the same parks on the same days!

I will definitely PM you my cell # before we leave! I'm so excited to go. :hyper:

DANG! I just saw that Splash Mountain AND Test Track are closed the whole time I am there!!!!!!!! :mad::headache::furious:

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

It's too bad about Test Track, but I wouldn't worry too much about Splash. When I was there a month ago, most days were so chilly we didn't want to take any chances of getting wet. I hated not riding it, but it so wasn't worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter