******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have over 500 pages, but if you had read upthread, you would have seen the OP actually already has tickets from an outside source..

The OP is a bit confusing then lol.
I saw a post that read that they had a PACKAGE with 4 day tickets.

ETA: This is part of a post that I'm referring to where I saw they have a package.
"We have 4 day park tickets, currently in a package and we are paying for dining"

Last edited:
Last year my husband (he's the primary Visa card holder) emailed me the visa exclusive deal that he was sent around 11am.....I was like thanks for nothing! I already stayed up all night and booked us at 4am! The visa offer did have extra dates and hotels available though!

My boys love the blue goofy glaciers....and the fact that it turns their poop fluorescent green the next day! Hahah sorry TMI but as the mom of 2 little boys all things potty related are fascinating and hysterical around here! :P
Yes TMI. But I will add to the madness. He ate Oreo cookies with the Peeps in the middle the night before gave and it gave us a scare with our 2 year-old. The reddish color on the way out made us think maybe there was some internal bleeding going on. Thankfully that want the case.

My boys love the blue goofy glaciers....and the fact that it turns their poop fluorescent green the next day! Hahah sorry TMI but as the mom of 2 little boys all things potty related are fascinating and hysterical around here! :P

:scared1:

DD12 loves a horrendous blue drink/snack. I'm certain she'll hone in on this with her artificial-colours radar, and now I will be compelled to ask for a toilet report the next day. :crazy2:
Thanks for that. :badpc:

I hope so because we are checking in on Aug 13 for 2 weeks.
Based on this link to nowhere that was found a few days ago it looks certain to start 8/21....rumors from South America state 8/13 so that's where the early visa dates may come into play like last year! Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_1677.PNG
    IMG_1677.PNG
    230.4 KB · Views: 43
I really think it will be 8/21 gp start and 8/13 visa start! Fingers crossed!
What happens if you snag a room before finding out that Visa holders have extra days? Do you have to hope there is availability for those extra days, after you've booked a room with FD? Won't that be impossible?

Yes TMI. But I will add to the madness. He ate Oreo cookies with the Peeps in the middle the night before gave and it gave us a scare with our 2 year-old. The reddish color on the way out made us think maybe there was some internal bleeding going on. Thankfully that want the case.

It shouldn't, because internal bleeding is no laughing matter, but this line had me in hysterics. But silent hysterics because I'm in bed and DH is fast asleep next to me.
:rotfl:

What happens if you snag a room before finding out that Visa holders have extra days? Do you have to hope there is availability for those extra days, after you've booked a room with FD? Won't that be impossible?
Last year I booked a room without using the visa extra days I wanted CBR and was able to get it. However, we were debating POR and that did not availability for GP only Visa so if I wanted to change I would have just had to modify.

I clicked on the Change Reservation, just to give it a try and these are the options:

Can be changed online:
  • Vacation offer
  • Resort
  • Room type
  • Theme Park Tickets
  • Dining Plan :)
Call to Change:
  • Travel Dates
  • Travel Party
  • Memory Maker
r902ad.png

Edit to add:
I think I have to click on Vacation offer once the FD offer is released.
Fingers crossed!

I clicked on the Change Reservation, just to give it a try and these are the options:

Can be changed online:
  • Vacation offer
  • Resort
  • Room type
  • Theme Park Tickets
  • Dining Plan :)
Call to Change:
  • Travel Dates
  • Travel Party
  • Memory Maker
r902ad.png

Super graphics there! Thanks for going to that trouble. Mine was like that last time I checked. Phew!

I remember reading a while back that having Magical Express selected for your reservation may make modifying your booking to add fd difficult.
Anyone able to confirm or debunk this? I've deliberately kept my reservation simple with just the room and ADRs at the moment. But I do also have ME selected. Wondering if I should unselect it before Monday?

Reactions: ean
BREAKING FREE DINING NEWS!!!

Here's what I have:

FD "will" drop Monday.

POR "is" included until Sept. 30th, but it's excluded for November and December.

Values and Moderates are getting Quick Service.

That's what I have. I will be away from this site for 2-3 hrs, but will be back by early afternoon.

ENJOY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter