******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just kicking myself for not having booked CBR with the gift card... Cannot believe you can stay that with FD
I know! I almost booked CBR but the sprawling nature turned me off, even though it was cheaper. So I decided to spend a bit more and go with POR. But if I had gone CBR I could have gotten the GC or switched to a different resort for the cheaper CBR rate!

V
I'll take a stab at this one. We normally arrive the Wednesday before and stay until the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Historically the Thursday and Friday before Thanksgiving are MVMCP nights and there are somewhat lighter crowds at MK. Be at other parks on Saturday and Sunday though. We have found lighter crowds on that Tuesday as well but here's a good lesson. One year it rained almost all day on a Tuesday. We stuck it out and just enjoyed our day at MK. They postponed Wishes over and over but finally started the show at 1am. I really think there were about 20 people there to view it. Absolutely one of our favorite memories.

Now, they are cancelling Wishes. Let that sink in....

These match our typical dates almost exactly. We normally check in the Wednesday or Thursday before and leave the Sunday or Monday after Thanksgiving, and I agree... crowds seem to increase as you get closer to Thanksgivig. We have found though, that the Sunday and Monday after, the crowds seem to be quite a bit lower. We are shifting a couple of days (the Saturday before through the Wednesday after) to try to take advantage of a few extra days of the lighter crowds. I hope that this trend holds true! Btw, great to see you back on the free dining board!

I used to scoff at these until DS#2 came along. He was curious and had no fear. We used to say he could manipulate the space time continuum. He would be with us one second and the next he was up on top of something dangerous or standing in the road. I'm surprised I lived through his toddler years.

Yeah I would have been one of those moms - like really just control your child. I'm blessed with two girls who just walk never needed to jump off things. My bestie had a boy and he was everywhere all the time. I was like please use a leash!!!!

I have been trying to make dining reservations on line... both on my phone and desk top.... every time I get an error page that says try back? Is there something I am missing. I do not have a room reservation yet as I am waiting for Monday hopefully, but I should be able to do this on line right? I feel like a dining failure lol These kids are sucking away my brain little by little

Do you have the new app? You could try on there.

Just checked and it was working smoothly.

Just how bad is a double?

When you're used to sleeping in a King, it can be pretty bad. I'm usually so tired after a day at Disney, it's still doable for us.

Thank you! I've been using that one but wondered if their prices are up to date. I've used it for several years now and the prices never seem to change.....

I've seen lots of people saying they have not kept their site up-to-date. You'll just have to do it the old-fashioned way with pen and paper. Use this link for buffet prices: https://www.disboards.com/threads/buffet-character-shows-aycte-pricing.3108466/
It's a sticky over on the main restaurant board, and it IS kept up-to-date very regularly.

For non-buffet, choose your poison: allearsnet.com, wdwinfo.com, disneyfoodblog.com or Disney's site

Oh that is good to know. Hubby and I aren't tall. He is thin and I'm cozy as my little one says. Hehe. We should be okay.

A little messy but the backpack is about the size of a toddler. I only know because my cousin decided to dump out my plane bag and fit himself in to see the mouse xD

We're likely bigger then! My boyfriend has some more to love as well.

I was more worried that you thought they'd be hard. They are by no means a mod bed but comfy for a nap and a nights sleep. Mattress topper may be an idea if you like cozy and soft.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 69
Has anyone had any luck with getting a crib while at the resort? Not a pack and play but a crib? The CM said they can't guarantee one. Not sure if I should just rent and have it guaranteed!

Has anyone had any luck with getting a crib while at the resort? Not a pack and play but a crib? The CM said they can't guarantee one. Not sure if I should just rent and have it guaranteed!

I would just rent one, for peace of mind. I wasn't able to get bed rails my first night ofnour first trip because they were all being used. Not something I would want to chance if you need the crib

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter