Official 2018 Star Wars Dark Side Weekend

I read on one of the FB groups that the east coast and west coast have different race directors. Maybe this is something they're trying in California only. I'm hoping they see this as a failed experiment, but I feel horrible for all of those who have paid for the races and bought a photopass just to get race photos. I signed up for the 5K for Avengers just for the photo stops. I'm too slow to be able to stop during the half. I'll rethink any future 5K registrations if this is the new policy.

I was supposed to run the London Marathon again ...but my DD will be 10 just before the 10K and really wants to do it so we signed up!

Hello, I ran the 10K this year, but I did not get a runDisney email (past participant). I checked deleted and spam, but have nothing. Does anyone have the date it was sent? I would love to register now and not have to worry about it.

Thank you!!

Hello, I ran the 10K this year, but I did not get a runDisney email (past participant). I checked deleted and spam, but have nothing. Does anyone have the date it was sent? I would love to register now and not have to worry about it.

Thank you!!

The registration for past participants ended yesterday.

Oh well...Thank you for letting me know - I will have to set my alarm again!!

Have a great day!!

Three in my family ran either 5k or 10k in 2016 and looking forward to returning in 2018!

One thing that I think changed after our 2016 race is that the 5k medals became real metal. Did that really happen or did I dream it?

My son really wants a metal medal - wondering if he has to do the 10k for that or if we can all run the 5k.

Three in my family ran either 5k or 10k in 2016 and looking forward to returning in 2018!

One thing that I think changed after our 2016 race is that the 5k medals became real metal. Did that really happen or did I dream it?

My son really wants a metal medal - wondering if he has to do the 10k for that or if we can all run the 5k.

Yes, the 5k medals are now metal!

yes 5K medals became real as of Disneyland Weekend 2016 however they could change back to rubber at any time
kids races and castaway cay 5k still have rubber

To register today with DVC - what link do I need to start with?

I have an AP that's not activated yet also - does someone have that link as well?

When I go to the DVC RunDisney race it does not list this one as one we can register for in the 'select' races. Am I missing something?

To register today with DVC - what link do I need to start with?

I have an AP that's not activated yet also - does someone have that link as well?

You need to log into the DVC website and find the Rundisney benefit information. It's under Member Benefits and More and is a "Special Offer" type. Currently it shows info for the Princess race but will change when the registration starts for Darkside.

You need to log into the DVC website and find the Rundisney benefit information. It's under Member Benefits and More and is a "Special Offer" type. Currently it shows info for the Princess race but will change when the registration starts for Darkside.
Can you guys remind me what time that starts? Is it 12noon ET?

Do we think courses will be the same as last year?

I thought this year was night and day better over the last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter