September 2019 Car Rental Thread

I checked mine and it went down $40, had Alamo with Costco, but Dollar is lower now using the AAA code. If you have AAA you can just search the code (dollar aaa code) for your area. I am down to $219 for 9/13 ti 9/22. The 101348 code did nothing for me

Just nabbed a new reservation.

Dollar. September 13-23. MCO pick up and drop off. Standard SUV. $278. No codes.

My dollar rental down again since this morning. Now at $195, saved another $24. It is the manager choice that I am getting the best price. I have had this happen before where Dollar goes down several times in a day.

Just checked carrentalsavers with Dollar and used the AAA discount - got a Standard SUV 9/13 thru 9/17 for 108.13. I had the same size through Costco for 186.00 - so very happy.

Went to Dollar website just for grins - the price was the same their website.

Last edited:
Just got a standard SUV for $240 for 9/11-9/21 from Budget through Costco. That’s $114 less than my current reservation with Alamo.

Alamo seems to have increased the prices over the last few days. Maybe we'll start to see them drop soon. I need 9/7 - 9/20, and I don't want to take a loan out for it :teeth:

I just booked 09/07 - 09/20 through costco for $335 with budget. I selected a standard SUV but i saw a minivan was also $335. Best price I have seen for a while.

9/18-9/24. I have Alamo booked for $218 (upgrade to standard), Budget for $205 (midsize) and Dollar for $167 (midsize). I loathe Dollar but figuring that will be hard to beat. Alamo coupons seem not to be working for my dates anymore...anyone have a $25 off that still works you can share?

9/18-9/24. I have Alamo booked for $218 (upgrade to standard), Budget for $205 (midsize) and Dollar for $167 (midsize). I loathe Dollar but figuring that will be hard to beat. Alamo coupons seem not to be working for my dates anymore...anyone have a $25 off that still works you can share?

Some Alamo coupons don’t work on standards. Here’s one that I think works. AD2823JAZ. I think AD3868JST is the one that doesn’t like standards.

September 29-October 4, using Costco. I just canceled my $253 alamo mid SUV for a $215 one using Budget. I way prefer Alamo, I love choosing my own car! But will save the (almost) $40 instead. Will continue watching, I have been hoping Alamo would follow the others pricing, they still may.... I would love to switch back to Alamo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter