Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

GADisneyDad14

TPAS Moderator
I've had a Savi's for 1 but wanted to get it for 2 and been checking off and on. Just checked Savi's and there's openings every day now. They had to have dumped more spots, increased capacity or something
Holy cow - I hardly read the SWGE sub-forum but just happened to glance at this this AM. Tons of open times over my dates, which is only a few weeks away. Made my day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• yulilin3

Disney Freak
    Just a reminder this thread will remain on proven facts and postings about the merchandise available at SWGE.
    Speculation and theories on this subject will not be discussed here and any posts of the kind will be deleted

fletch1027

Mouseketeer
    How's the availability of Batuuan Spira Credit Medallions (gift cards) around GE this week? Will be there next week and I really want to get one! :-)

• Bill McKinley

Earning My Ears
    They have been allowing one adult and 2 kids go in, but just keep in mind they can say no
    OK, thanks! So do you think i should just have the reservation for 1 instead of 2 and hope they allow my two girls dressed as Rey to go in with me?

yulilin3

Disney Freak
    OK, thanks! So do you think i should just have the reservation for 1 instead of 2 and hope they allow my two girls dressed as Rey to go in with me?
    You can hope but remember it's not guaranteed, no matter what the kids or you are dressed as

• Gillbob316

Mouseketeer
    Has anyone had any trouble with their blade being discolored?

I got my saber home and noticed there was a band near the bottom of the blade where it shows a ring of discoloration when using a Blue, White or Purple Kyber Crystal. The purple blade has a pink ring around the bottom, the white blade has a yellow ring, and the blue blade has a dark blue ring (all in the same spot). The yellow ring on the white blade is particularly unsightly..

I didn't notice this discoloration while on my trip because I had a Green crystal in most of the week (The discoloration doesn't show w/ Green, Yellow or Red crystals. I think it's just a particular LED that's out inside the blade that only effects certain color mixes.)

Contacted Disney Customer service's merchandise department asking about a replacement. They responded very quickly (at first) asking for pics of the damage & the receipt for them to review, both of which I provided. It's been a few days since I sent back the pics and I've heard nothing since...

MomOTwins

The Mommy Fairy
    I don't think so. Remember this has been an unusually uncrowded time. If crowds are higher, I can see them cracking down more on the state rule of one guest per person. Also, just want to be sure you know your girls will not be allowed to participate in helping you build a saber if they are guests--it is not a group activity; the guests have to stand back and just watch.

Shewela

Earning My Ears
    Hi, I’ve been reading that the droid backpacks are selling out. Wondering if anyone has a recent update on this issue? I will be there on the 30th Sep and don’t want to worry about having to lug my 3 kids droids around in the boxes. Thanks!!

yulilin3

Disney Freak
    Hi, I’ve been reading that the droid backpacks are selling out. Wondering if anyone has a recent update on this issue? I will be there on the 30th Sep and don’t want to worry about having to lug my 3 kids droids around in the boxes. Thanks!!
    As of yesterday the backpacks were still sold out. Remember you have the option of sending the droids to the front of the park or your resort (if staying onsite)

Shewela

Earning My Ears
    Ok thanks. Still disappointing since we wanted to also see how they would interact with the land. This is the status for DW in Florida, right?

MarkinNM

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!
    yes, you can play with them and when you are ready to move on to another area you can go back and with the receipt send it to the front or your resort
    Did exactly that!

Played with Mr Roboto until it was time to go to Sci-Fi, took him to the register in the droid depot by R2D2 and shipped his to my resort, LOVE this option!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS